Page 88 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 15079
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I could see dude being Kasper. But then again, having a biracial dude be the next Black Panther probably won’t go over well with people especially after Coogler made damn sure to have a dark skinned cast. And then there’s Shuri which a lot of people want but Marvel might have second thoughts due to Letitia Wright saying stupid **** on Twitter. There’s just no winning with being a Black Panther fan is there?
    I say it would be MORE of having a franchise having a black woman as the face. For as MUCH as feminist, fake woke and black women CRY over the lack of a black female (big) budget project.

Guess who don't show up to support them? Proud Mary, Catwoman and A Wrinkle in Time say hi.

Rege is rumored to be the next James Bond-so if he had a choice-I would venture to say Bond wins over Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I say it would be MORE of having a franchise having a black woman as the face. For as MUCH as feminist, fake woke and black women CRY over the lack of a black female (big) budget project.

Guess who don't show up to support them? Proud Mary, Catwoman and A Wrinkle in Time say hi.

Rege is rumored to be the next James Bond-so if he had a choice-I would venture to say Bond wins over Panther.
    Hm, Rege would make an interesting Bond (though I personally always wanted to see Idris Elba in the role). As for previous big budget features starring Black Women that flopped in the past, all I have to say is that the yasss queen crowd better put their money where their mouth is, because if BP2 has a second week drop as big as BvS and doesn’t do as well as the first film, I don’t want to hear any crying or excuses. Especially if such a scenario leads to Disney changing their minds on not recasting T’Challa.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

It's not biracial it's light skinded'

(Yep it's spelled right... Skinded')

Is Black Panther about to fall off a cliff or what?

So instead of Redjack and Todd Harris on the microphone and turntables rocking Black Panther freestyles we get all of this!

Black Panther desperately needs a "Pointman" because all that 1.3 Billion Dollars grace is probably already spent on impulse buys!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    It's not biracial it's light skinded'

(Yep it's spelled right... Skinded')

Is Black Panther about to fall off a cliff or what?

So instead of Redjack and Todd Harris on the microphone and turntables rocking Black Panther freestyles we get all of this!

Black Panther desperately needs a "Pointman" because all that 1.3 Billion Dollars grace is probably already spent on impulse buys!
    This is actually a perfect description of what’s happening with this franchise. Hopefully King in Black does well enough to where Marvel changes their mind and have Redjack run things after Coates.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    DC did it with Batman Beyond. However they gave everybody the best of both worlds Bruce and Terry unlike Green Lantern or Flash.

Aside from the Queen crowd- I am sure the colorist nation will throw a fit as well.

Ah yes i forgot. I guess it can work in that senario. However that came after Batman was properly introduced to casuals through decades worth movies and catroon series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Ah yes i forgot. I guess it can work in that senario. However that came after Batman was properly introduced to casuals through decades worth movies and catroon series.
    In a perfect world, Marvel will recast T’Challa in time for Black Panther 3 and have him and Shuri share the mantle as a good compromise. Hey the new Spider-Man games proved that Peter and Miles can coexist in the same universe so I don’t see why the same can’t work for the royal siblings.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I do wonder Hudlins thoughts on Marvel casting Tchalla aside. Has he spoken anywhere?
    Also wonder if Marvel even cares about the opinions of former creators like he and Priest.
    Last edited by Ekie; 02-06-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

In a perfect world, Marvel will recast T’Challa in time for Black Panther 3 and have him and Shuri share the mantle as a good compromise. Hey the new Spider-Man games proved that Peter and Miles can coexist in the same universe so I don’t see why the same can’t work for the royal siblings.
    Wasn't that the status quo in the comics before Jonathan Hickman's Secret Wars? That Shuri was the queen (regent) of Wakanda while T'Challa was repowered (directly by Bast, if I recall) to act as King of the Dead, but they were both Black Panther, Wakanda's chief protector? That said, I do agree that idea would be sound to work with, since Peter Parker and Miles Morales can both be Spider-Man in the comics and the Insomniac video games without that much of an issue.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Rege is talented and could likely pull it off but I rather see T'Challa's story continue than a completely new character.

You will still have those "Woke" fans complaining about why have they got to share leadership? Why can't she be the sole leader of Wakanda?

It's bound to happen

So much untapped history

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudi...a_blog_run_by/

Random rag that has gotten random **** right in the past

Seems unlikey
    Yeah that wouldn't make sense, as much as I agree with
    getting around the passing of Chadwicks T'Challa by having a multiverse version of T'Challa appear, similar to a different Pietro, T'Challa HAS to be African, he can't be biracial

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    You will still have those "Woke" fans complaining about why have they got to share leadership? Why can't she be the sole leader of Wakanda?

It's bound to happen
    Let them rage then. Having them share the mantle and play superhero is the best course of action in a perfect world. And besides, the MCU version of Shuri is someone I’d see be a lot more comfortable being a superhero rather than be bogged down by all the pressures and responsibilities of being a head of state.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Just because.........

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Rege is talented and could likely pull it off but I rather see T'Challa's story continue than a completely new character.
    The rumor sounded more like a different version of T'Challa. So it wouldn't be "Chadwicks" T'Challa