Page 540 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Kayge View Post
    A. Killing off the T'Challa just because Chadwick died is silly. They can have him being on a mission or doing missionary work in a civilian guise.
    B. If he is recast, nothing needs to be said about him looking different. No one said anything about Rhodey or Banner being played by different actors.
    Agreed. The belief that he must be killed off to honor Chadwick and the character never made sense to me and the MCU has recast characters and reused actors before.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Twitter had been insufferable ever since Chad passed. But I think it’s inevitable that Kasper is probably next up if Rege Jean Page is in the movie. As for a multiverse T’Challa, if that’s what’s going to keep him in the MCU than so be it. Problem with that decision is that if they go through with it, then that means Boseman’s T’Challa will have died three times. And that’s gonna open a whole new can of worms once the rest of the fandom heals from Boseman’s passing and stops letting emotions cloud their judgment regarding the decision to recast or not.
    How has he died twice? The movie he was in a comma, and half the universe got dusted, but not real death otherwise people who really died would have come back.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Agreed. The belief that he must be killed off to honor Chadwick and the character never made sense to me and the MCU has recast characters and reused actors before.
    Not ones who have died. lol

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    How has he died twice? The movie he was in a comma, and half the universe got dusted, but not real death otherwise people who really died would have come back.
    This is a good point. Thanos version of "death" could easily be regarded as erasing/remove people instead of killing.

I wish say that another element they are going to have to explain (not that it'll be hard) is how they get more heart shaped herbs.

Also how will Coogler handle non tribal action scenes. Waterfall scenes were the best, but not sure he can go to that well anymore.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 06-29-2021 at 12:34 PM.

So Thanos is alive? Because he went out the same way
    Last edited by Dboi654; 06-29-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    that makes even less sense. Priest Nakia died looking like a crack addict, and Coates version who gives a frak about? Same thing too Nakia wasn't a hero, if anything she was a villain
    She was not even present during the war with Thanos's army. Both in IW and Endgame

Is this the person people want to lead Wakanda?

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    So Thanos is alive? Because he went out the same way
    Yes, if someone reassembled the gems, he and his army could come back.

They did something similar with him after secret wars. HmInsted of coming back with everyone else, he existed in limbo outside of time. That would explain why nobody aged and they reappeared in the same place they disappeared.

But I've though that part didn't make sense. Should Tony have just put them back in the time they're from? Because with Thanos gone from the past, an alternative timeline exist where he never did a snap.
    Last edited by Cville; 06-29-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    A Sinister Six-esk story where Tchalla is lured to the Savage land and has to survive attacks from each one would be epic

Klaw
    RedJack adapted Princess Zanda
    Non MCU Mbaku
    Achebe
    Madam Slay
    orchestrated by non MCU killmonger in an assassination attempt.
    That would be a fun arc. I'm really hoping Achebe gets a resurgence this next run. His dynamic with T'Challa and the big brain geopolitical chess he brings is just the kind of thing that would fit the vibe Ridley's going for. I actually wouldn't be shocked if he was this shadowy threat going after Wakandan agents.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That would be a fun arc. I'm really hoping Achebe gets a resurgence this next run. His dynamic with T'Challa and the big brain geopolitical chess he brings is just the kind of thing that would fit the vibe Ridley's going for. I actually wouldn't be shocked if he was this shadowy threat going after Wakandan agents.
    Hmm, yeah, dusting off Achebe could be something. I'd also be fine with bringing in Moses Magnum as both a physical and geopolitical threat, insofar as his dealing in dangerous weapons tech with various bad actors around the world could seriously destabilize things, especially once it got closer to Wakanda.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, yeah, dusting off Achebe could be something. I'd also be fine with bringing in Moses Magnum as both a physical and geopolitical threat, insofar as his dealing in dangerous weapons tech with various bad actors around the world could seriously destabilize things, especially once it got closer to Wakanda.
    Yea Achebe and Moses Magnum seem like good fits for BP rogues that can be elevated in the Ridley era. Besides his global resources, intelligence, and political acumen, the other thing that Moses brings to the table that's pretty unique is that he completely outclasses T'Challa in straight up combat. That's kinda rare since he's normally stuck fighting low level superhumans and martial artists.

The last time he took on a threat that legitimately outmatched him powerwise was the Adversary, but T'Challa didn't actually do much against him other than pray to Storm lol. Hopefully if Magnum gets a push we can see him push T'Challa's intellect and strategic mind to the brink as he tries to find a way around what should be omega-level earth/seismic manipulation powers. Him being a weapon developer with the means to destabilize entire nations adds to his appeal and it still confuses me why he hasn't been given a major push despite everything he's capable of if written to even a fraction of his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea Achebe and Moses Magnum seem like good fits for BP rogues that can be elevated in the Ridley era. Besides his global resources, intelligence, and political acumen, the other thing that Moses brings to the table that's pretty unique is that he completely outclasses T'Challa in straight up combat. That's kinda rare since he's normally stuck fighting low level superhumans and martial artists.

The last time he took on a threat that legitimately outmatched him powerwise was the Adversary, but T'Challa didn't actually do much against him other than pray to Storm lol. Hopefully if Magnum gets a push we can see him push T'Challa's intellect and strategic mind to the brink as he tries to find a way around what should be omega-level earth/seismic manipulation powers. Him being a weapon developer with the means to destabilize entire nations adds to his appeal and it still confuses me why he hasn't been given a major push despite everything he's capable of if written to even a fraction of his potential.
    SMDH, how embarassing.

Not ones who have died. lol
    Ledger, Superman and a list of other white ones.
    But im sure we won't split hairs in excusing those necessary white heros and villain. They have a story that needs to be hear no matter what.....
    Last edited by Ekie; 06-29-2021 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Ledger, Superman and a list of other white ones.
    But im sure we won't split hairs in excusing those necessary white heros and villain. They have a story that needs to be hear no matter what.....
    There wasnt a Joker in The Dark Night Rises. Which Superman died during his run and they recasted?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    SMDH, how embarassing.
    Yea, definitely a low point for T'Challa even though it did something neat for his ex lol. Thankfully it seems like Adversary won't be much of a factor in this relaunch and that if T'Challa runs into him or any being of that level he won't be relying on anything but his wits and skills, the way it has always been. Magnum is a really cool villain and if we're looking for a big BP story arc that doesn't depend on stuff from another mythos he's a good pick for an event villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Whats your reaction if Kasper Cole is introduced.

Its what some are speculating since one of the scenes planned to be filmed is a police station.

(I know its a leap)
    Remember how everyone said Black Panther took place mostly in the US, because they filmed in Oakland?

I do.