Page 605 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655705 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    And like I said before, the fact that GOTG is strictly single player instead of that live service BS is giving me hope that they’re learning from their mistakes. And just think about the wonders a video game could do for T’Challas lesser known villains like Baron Macabre and Madame Slay.
    Freaking Professor Pyg of all villains has been the breakout villain of Morrison’s Batman run in no small part I imagine thanks to Arkham Knight. If a Black Panther game came out and featured his villains maybe Marvel would finally start to acknowledge and push others besides Killmonger (who only really started to get pushed after the movie!). I’d love a BP game that revamps a lot of the smaller Rogues, though I must admit my first choice would be to make Achebe the main bad guy.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Giovanni Campea
    @johncampea
    Ok, so in the last 2 days I've had 2 separate people tell me the new Black Panther is a NEW character and female. I've never received anything from either of these people before and therefore don't stand behind it... but I do wonder if any of you have heard anything similar?
    https://twitter.com/johncampea/statu...18895714557952

Man if they "Sylvie" this ****

Edit: Take multiverse out of it....is it QDJ?

Incredible Member

It's bad enough making Shuri the BP but IF it is a new female character, then LMAO, eff Coogler, Feige, Marvel and Disney. Eff them all.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Giovanni Campea
    @johncampea
    Ok, so in the last 2 days I've had 2 separate people tell me the new Black Panther is a NEW character and female. I've never received anything from either of these people before and therefore don't stand behind it... but I do wonder if any of you have heard anything similar?
    https://twitter.com/johncampea/statu...18895714557952

Man if they "Sylvie" this ****

Edit: Take multiverse out of it....is it QDJ?
    Creating a brand new female character just to be Panther is dumb when there are 3 suitable choices already available. It unnecessary extra work to create a whole new character and spend time trying to establish them to the audience and get them to care, and this is not taking into consideration they have to establish and devote time to Namor and Atlantis as well.

Okoye, Shuri, and Nakia are RIGHT there already established. The audience already knows them, and cares about them.

Really hope this is false.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    It's bad enough making Shuri the BP but IF it is a new female character, then LMAO, eff Coogler, Feige, Marvel and Disney. Eff them all.
    Shuri being BP is leagues better and more organic idea than creating a whole new female character from scratch. People already know and like Shuri and it building upon an already established character. You don't have to spend time trying to endear audiences to the character because that mountain has already been climbed in the first film.

Lol, I’ve grown numb to this damn movie at this point. Let it all burn.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Freaking Professor Pyg of all villains has been the breakout villain of Morrison’s Batman run in no small part I imagine thanks to Arkham Knight. If a Black Panther game came out and featured his villains maybe Marvel would finally start to acknowledge and push others besides Killmonger (who only really started to get pushed after the movie!). I’d love a BP game that revamps a lot of the smaller Rogues, though I must admit my first choice would be to make Achebe the main bad guy.
    Achebe would work greatly as the antagonist of the first game since they’re already using Klaw for this expansion.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Creating a brand new female character just to be Panther is dumb when there are 3 suitable choices already available. It unnecessary extra work to create a whole new character and spend time trying to establish them to the audience and get them to care, and this is not taking into consideration they have to establish and devote time to Namor and Atlantis as well.

Okoye, Shuri, and Nakia are RIGHT there already established. The audience already knows them, and cares about them.

Really hope this is false.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    Lol, I’ve grown numb to this damn movie at this point. Let it all burn.
    I mean lets assume the rumor is about Queen Divine Justice.

Lets not forget they made Killmonger a relative, M'Baku an ally, Nakia the love of T'Challa's life. Its not out of the realm they make QDJ the one to take on the mantle. And that stems primarily because Wright just doesnt have the physical makeup to be BP. No one wants to watch a 95 pound actor knocking people across the room with kicks.

Again it is rumor season. However, based on everything that changed before its something to not discount. Now how they would make that work? Yea thats the sort of thing that gets on your 6th script.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 07-17-2021 at 02:29 AM.

The fact the QDJ is one of my least favorite characters in the mythos, to the point i've actively hated onthe character, she coudl be "invented" as BP, would simply be so nuts it would be hilarious.

If it isn't T'challa, I don't care anyway, #teamNamor

Anyway

It is really too bad the Avengers game bombed so hard because the BP expansion seems like everyone involved is saying all the right things
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Not going to waste time or energy on random BS rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    The fact the QDJ is one of my least favorite characters in the mythos, to the point i've actively hated onthe character, she coudl be "invented" as BP, would simply be so nuts it would be hilarious.

If it isn't T'challa, I don't care anyway, #teamNamor

Anyway

It is really too bad the Avengers game bombed so hard because the BP expansion seems like everyone involved is saying all the right things
    When they announced it was going to be live service, that was already the big red flag for me. But given the positive reception to the previews of the expansion who knows? It might bring some players back for a short while.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

When they announced it was going to be live service, that was already the big red flag for me. But given the positive reception to the previews of the expansion who knows? It might bring some players back for a short while.
    It is just kinda wild that the MCU has been the dominant entertainment franchise the last 10? years and no one can figure out how to profit from it in videos games.

We've gotten the Capcom game people hated, and the switch exclusive Ultimate Alliance (was it any good btw?), and this shitty game. So weird.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is just kinda wild that the MCU has been the dominant entertainment franchise the last 10? years and no one can figure out how to profit from it in videos games.

We've gotten the Capcom game people hated, and the switch exclusive Ultimate Alliance (was it any good btw?), and this shitty game. So weird.
    Ultimate Alliance 3 was well received. As were the Spider-Man games obviously. But everything else unfortunately has been ****.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Asgard doesnt exist on earth, its riches have no Earthly value.

Thor is only brought up because some people don't like the idea of African king being the richest man in comic book fiction. He was never usually in these debates only Bruce and Tony.
    Yeah, if we're not limiting it to Earth's wealth, the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda vastly outstrips the wealth of all of them.

That being said, unless Bruce Banner is ever on the list of wealthiest. Is that supposed to be Bruce Wayne (so we're arguing across IPs)? Tony Stark would be the main competition for T'Challa. I could see Reed Richards, although I think they reinvest most of their earnings and they've technically been broke from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah there's all types of things brought up that Ultimately feel like wastes of issues just to provide fluff. The story could of been consolidated into 13 issues like a nation and been the same
    I think it's partly the decompressed format - especially with his greater focus on letting the art breathe compared to previous stories, but there's just not a ton of information in each issue. Combined with the large time jumps, it feels like we jump from story to unrelated story at times. They're working on taking down the archive and suddenly they're hanging out with water people and it's like there's a huge amount of story we missed in between. The story is already entirely too long but it almost needed to be twice as long to do all the digressions justice.

BTW, for those who read Shuri, there feels like an inconsistency between the two stories. In Shuri, it feels like T'Challa was leading the space flight. In Black Panther, he's doing the second one after the first went missing. The Shuri story really makes no sense if we're allowing for an intergalactic empire to develop before T'Challa gets there, but the two definitely seem to be in tension.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I mean does anyone really care about the franchise at this point in the MCU? Let's be real, all they have been saying is that they are going to "Honor Chadwick" they have changed the script 6 times, they ain't recasting, and though they couldn't be bothered to push it back due to Chad's passing, they also had zero issues sliding Wakanda from importance since Chad's gone and possibly even T'Challa.

If all that happens they would have essentially and effectively killed their biggest Solo IP due to greed and stupidity. Who. Cares. At. This. Point.

Anyways, if the game is good I hope they introduced handsome evil Indiana Jones klaw into the mythos. That would be pretty Cool and leads to unique concepts with him