Page 492 of 628 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 9409
  1. #7366
    Incredible Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Its possible they technically "kill T'Challa or have him die" and give him/Boseman a wonderful sendoff.

    However, if they end on a Pirates of the Caribbean 2 type deal(in terms of shock) where they are introduced to a multiverse TChalla. Would that work?

  2. #7367
    Incredible Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they won't kill him off. he likely has been kidnapped or on a space mission or something.


    also Black Panther was made it to number 22 with top sales. im so proud of coates!!!
    I feel like this is us every time in this thread, lol

  3. #7368
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I feel like this is us every time in this thread, lol
    lmfao right lololol. I'm rolling at that gif lolol

    also I guess this thing about no one wanting to read Coates Black Panther was incorrect too.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-11-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #7369
    Incredible Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    957

    Default

    I know MoS prefers the TChalla we got to know and love. However, multiverse T'Challa would be a healthy compromise imo. They honor Chad and still give us T'Challa. Maybe make him one whose father died while he was young so he's been king for decades.

  5. #7370
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I know MoS prefers the TChalla we got to know and love. However, multiverse T'Challa would be a healthy compromise imo. They honor Chad and still give us T'Challa. Maybe make him one whose father died while he was young so he's been king for decades.
    thats actually another thought I had that he could come from another multiverse if he somehow did die but i don't think they will kill him off
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #7371
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    2,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thats actually another thought I had that he could come from another multiverse if he somehow did die but i don't think they will kill him off
    They have such an easy out by just having the movie take place during the blip. The reason for T’Challa being gone is already there.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  7. #7372
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    They have such an easy out by just having the movie take place during the blip. The reason for T’Challa being gone is already there.
    but haven't all the heroes who disappeared as a result of the blip returned? tchalla was shown auth wakanda at the end of endgame.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #7373
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they won't kill him off. he likely has been kidnapped or on a space mission or something.


    also Black Panther was made it to number 22 with top sales. im so proud of coates!!!
    I enjoyed Coates Final issue and I'm glad it sold pretty well..

  9. #7374
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Multiverse Tchalla

  10. #7375
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I enjoyed Coates Final issue and I'm glad it sold pretty well..
    yes indeed. he deserved a nice send-off and seeing it sell as well as it did makes me smile!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  11. #7376
    Extraordinary Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    It sold well because it had at least eight variant covers for Diamond to ship. lol

  12. #7377
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    405

    Default

    You know I've seen several people talk about Wakanda in the MCU being land locked and questioning how could Namor/Atlantic attack and flood Wakanda. Generally speaking it's a sensible question to ask but it's also important to remember that Marvel are known for doing stupid things (like seemingly not recasting T'Challa and supposedly telling a conflict between Wakanda and Atlantic without him). In any case, who's to say they won't pull a Prisoner Of Azkaban and change up the geography of Wakanda's location within Africa, bringing it closer to the coast of the continent.

  13. #7378
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    You know I've seen several people talk about Wakanda in the MCU being land locked and questioning how could Namor/Atlantic attack and flood Wakanda. Generally speaking it's a sensible question to ask but it's also important to remember that Marvel are known for doing stupid things (like seemingly not recasting T'Challa and supposedly telling a conflict between Wakanda and Atlantic without him). In any case, who's to say they won't pull a Prisoner Of Azkaban and change up the geography of Wakanda's location within Africa, bringing it closer to the coast of the continent.
    Then they will have to explain how they avoided colonization if now they are going to be relocated to the coasts of Africa.

  14. #7379
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    13,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It sold well because it had at least eight variant covers for Diamond to ship. lol
    Eight you say?

    I'm celebrating because it's finally over.


  15. #7380
    Incredible Member Vanguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Eight you say?

    I'm celebrating because it's finally over.


    The kid in the blue shirt fam LMAO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •