Page 498 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598998 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Makes me wish that we were getting a Black Panther game instead.
    Hopefully the reception for this game is good enough so that one will be made.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Klaw looks way too handsome. At least we're getting his living sound form too .

Christopher Judge kind of sounds like he's forcing it as T'Challa, a little? Or they're just not showing the best dialogue.

I wish we were getting more solo Marvel games besides Spidey. Hulk and BP are who I would love to play as in solo games.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

More details on the expansion
    Sounds like they took more influence from the comics than the MCU thank god

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Klaw looks way too handsome. At least we're getting his living sound form too .

Christopher Judge kind of sounds like he's forcing it as T'Challa, a little? Or they're just not showing the best dialogue.
    I think Klaue as a handsome grave robber/archaeologist works if you roll with the idea of him as an evil Indiana Jones archetype with a scientist aspect. He’s a subversion of the whole great European explorer trope so having him be roguishly handsome fits that vibe and creates a strong contrast with his brutality.

Overall this was a nice trailer and I’m looking forward to seeing more of their version of T’Challa and the whole BP mythos. The suit in motion actually looks a lot better than I expected (still hoping for a bunch of alternate skins tho lol). T’Challa’s swagger was on point.

I liked the design for young Shuri better than the comics and MCU and the Dora always look stunning. I’m interested in which 3 BPs T’Challa has seen die as he says in the beginning. T’Chaka is obvious, S’Yan as well if they go with the comic accurate version where T’Challa has a regent before he takes the throne. Maybe as a kid he saw the Great Unifier Azzuri die? Hoping that the enemies are more than just robots, maybe the Jabari are a potential enemy, it is one of the most distinct and identifiable regions of the kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post

Taking more from the comics? I’m loving the sound of this!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Regarding the game-
    The throne room and Shuri’s outfit look fine. Everything else looks… uninspired.

In the YouTube comments people were saying they wish this was a standalone game and not attached to Avengers because it looks awesome

I bought the game when it dropped because they leaked BP. Gameplay-wise it's okay. A little bit of a grindy hack and slashy but it's fine for what it is.

Storywise it's not bad. Square Enix does a good job with eh man campaign kind of grounding it with Kamala (Ms. Marvel) as the fresh pace. Multiplayer is kind of so so. I recommend playing with friends over randoms.

I'm on vacation right now but I'll play this the following week when I get back. Not thrilled about the base character design/costume, but this game has a ton of skins, so I'm sure one or two will be good. I know they'll be a classic skin and a movie skin for sure among others. Every character got like 8+ skins and they release more.

This game doesn't have the replayability I thought would but it's not bad for killing time. The writing is pretty decent for a game like this. The main missions get solid storylines and cinematics.

Also just a warning you have to level up each character individually. So when you play BP he's gonna start at level 1. It doesn't take that long to level up, but it's a grind to do multiple characters.

However, full disclosure if Black Panther wasn't coming to this game I never would have bought it and after playing it I wouldn't recommend buying this game. Despite SQUAR ENIX doing some things..... okay, you'll lose interest in this game after a few days or immediately if you have better game on your shelf.

Regardless I'm still excited for this BP content I'm sure it will at least occupy my time for a week or two outside of work and daitng
    Last edited by Jabare; 06-13-2021 at 09:25 PM.
    The J-man

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I wish we were getting more solo Marvel games besides Spidey. Hulk and BP are who I would love to play as in solo games.
    Yeah, the last Hulk game I recall was a tie-in for The Incredible Hulk movie, although I'd love to see a follow-up to The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, especially if it was influenced or inspired by the current Immortal Hulk series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    In the YouTube comments people were saying they wish this was a standalone game and not attached to Avengers because it looks awesome
    One of these days, the demand for a Black Panther standalone will be too much to resist, and on that sweet day, we will have achieved glorious purpose.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I think Klaue as a handsome grave robber/archaeologist works if you roll with the idea of him as an evil Indiana Jones archetype with a scientist aspect. He’s a subversion of the whole great European explorer trope so having him be roguishly handsome fits that vibe and creates a strong contrast with his brutality.

Overall this was a nice trailer and I’m looking forward to seeing more of their version of T’Challa and the whole BP mythos. The suit in motion actually looks a lot better than I expected (still hoping for a bunch of alternate skins tho lol). T’Challa’s swagger was on point.

I liked the design for young Shuri better than the comics and MCU and the Dora always look stunning. I’m interested in which 3 BPs T’Challa has seen die as he says in the beginning. T’Chaka is obvious, S’Yan as well if they go with the comic accurate version where T’Challa has a regent before he takes the throne. Maybe as a kid he saw the Great Unifier Azzuri die? Hoping that the enemies are more than just robots, maybe the Jabari are a potential enemy, it is one of the most distinct and identifiable regions of the kingdom.
    I agree I think making klaw handsome plays well as making him an evil Indiana Jones. He plays into how he is so good at what he does. I would have him have this certain charm about him that people gravitate towards him and let their guard down... Everyone except T'Challa because he sees through it and sees him for the Brutal monster that he truly is. I think the. Comics could do well by taking notes from this game and try a different approach to klaw.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post

Yeah, no. This game has been anything but a cheap MCU recreation that doesn't want to admit it's an MCU recreation.

Almost everything I saw in that trailer with the exception of the sound form Klaw is from the MCU.

Anyone who's actually played the game for all these months knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix love to talk about taking comic book inspiration but never show it. Almost every attempt at a skin or costume from the comics is just them reusing an already existing skin and recolouring it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    I really like the Black Panther costume design here a lot. In fact, I might be in the minority that likes it better than the MCU.
    I think it looks better also

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I think it looks better also

It looks better than the solo film attire, but the Civil War costume is still the GOAT. If they ever bring T'Challa back to the MCU, I hope they return to a look similar to that.

Y'all are wild, that suit is ****, especially the head lol. Mortal kombat ninja mask.

When is hte release date for BP being in the game?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html