Page 530 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah... I don't believe this is going to happen. Coogler and Disney ain't that dumb. BUT if this were true (even if it's not actually) I would not be surprised if people started saying dumbass **** like "mAyBe t'ChAlLa dIeS iN tHiS fLoOD bY nAmOr"
    Man if they kill T'Challa like that at the beginning of the movie it would be tough to recover.

Charles Murphy is clued in though.

Yeah... I don't believe this is going to happen. Coogler and Disney ain't that dumb. BUT if this were true (even if it's not actually) I would not be surprised if people started saying dumbass **** like "mAyBe t'ChAlLa dIeS iN tHiS fLoOD bY nAmOr"
    What if that happens, but the reason is so he could save the Wakandan population. That's probably be how he'd be happiest dying

So when did the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda become a major player on the universal stage snd the council of worlds thing they had going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    So when did the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda become a major player on the universal stage snd the council of worlds thing they had going on?
    The answer is Al Ewing. If you read the latest Sword issue, you're caught up. Lol

The sad part is if Al had this planned, his appearance at the gala itself was a giant let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    What if that happens, but the reason is so he could save the Wakandan population. That's probably be how he'd be happiest dying
    Didnt think of that angle. Still risky...

I dont think Marvel wants to make Namor a full on villain? Killing T'Challa is difficult to comeback from. Unless its some of Fast 9 type deal where T'Challa returns later in a future film, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Didnt think of that angle. Still risky...

I dont think Marvel wants to make Namor a full on villain? Killing T'Challa is difficult to comeback from. Unless its some of Fast 9 type deal where T'Challa returns later in a future film, lol.
    The spoilers:
    Loki show has already established that time variants can look different. So all doors are essentially open now.
    end of spoilers

The spoilers:
    Loki show has already established that time variants can look different. So all doors are essentially open now.
    end of spoilers
    Curious how that show ends + what they do in Doctor Strange 2. It leaves the door open and makes Feige technically not "wrong"

Its just a matter of how it would make sense.

The spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    If this is what it’s going to take to keep T’Challa in the fold. Then so be it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    If this is what it’s going to take to keep T’Challa in the fold. Then so be it.
    I still think thats a backpocket sort of deal. They are going to see how BPWF doesnt commercially and critically first.

Although they've won so much its possible they wont care.

iconic
    A marriage that never should have happened. Nothing good has come from this relationship and the only that has benefitted since is Storm.

Maybe this was already discussed but I reaaaalllly wanna see what interactions are like between TChalla and Storm after reading Sword #6 because holy cow. They two emprrors now.

And wakanda didn't even acknowledge Sol.
    As long as T'Challa isn't simping and Coates replacing the Wakandan pantheon with her gets ignored, I would be interested too.

Man if they kill T'Challa like that at the beginning of the movie it would be tough to recover.

Charles Murphy is clued in though.
    I don't believe any of these "Scoop finders" it's all bullshit and they sling all types of isht on the wall and when one of their many theories happen to stick to some degree, they parade around as if they knew all along.

That would be stupid AF too and would be the biggest F U to T'Challa and his franchise and would likely turn me off marvel for good (I'm already pretty much done with it so it would not mean much anyways) if Disney and Coogler would be so short sighted, so completely tone deaf, so incredibly ignorant of the importance of T'Challa and the stigma of black folks having to be surrounded and comfortable with black death, that they would pull such a stunt then there would be no hope for marvel in my eyes.

It would prove that what Chad was saying all along is very much true and even the biggest black IP in history can't change it. And everything Chad did in his time as BP and his life trying to combat this version of Hollywood is for naught

The answer is Al Ewing. If you read the latest Sword issue, you're caught up. Lol

The sad part is if Al had this planned, his appearance at the gala itself was a giant let down.

Yes its a little jarring that he was physically present for the gala but sent an ambassador/representative for this council meeting

I don't believe any of these "Scoop finders" it's all bullshit and they sling all types of isht on the wall and when one of their many theories happen to stick to some degree, they parade around as if they knew all along.

That would be stupid AF too and would be the biggest F U to T'Challa and his franchise and would likely turn me off marvel for good (I'm already pretty much done with it so it would not mean much anyways) if Disney and Coogler would be so short sighted, so completely tone deaf, so incredibly ignorant of the importance of T'Challa and the stigma of black folks having to be surrounded and comfortable with black death, that they would pull such a stunt then there would be no hope for marvel in my eyes.

It would prove that what Chad was saying all along is very much true and even the biggest black IP in history can't change it. And everything Chad did in his time as BP and his life trying to combat this version of Hollywood is for naught
    I dont believe fictional characters are more important than real people. That's how religions start.

Yes its a little jarring that he was physically present for the gala but sent an ambassador/representative for this council meeting
    All the groups sent representatives so that's not an issue. But they could have given him a grandiose entrance as befits an Emperor at the gala. Some trumpets and rose bearers wouldn't be out of the question. Lol

Personally I'm excited to see how Wakanda and T',Challa plays out with Krakoa.
    They've been mentioned so keenly and other player like Doom and Namor seem to be involved.

Seeing how I would since Hudlin to Coates Marvel has been somewhat stream lining Wakanda. So hopefully this translate to more book. I need. Dora Book. I need a Huatut Zeare book. That way more characters can be reintroduce. I really miss Vibrax andQDJ but I feel Marvel long forgotten them.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 06-27-2021 at 01:29 PM.