Page 711 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    People are assuming a whole lot once more lol

Letitia doesn't exactly need to be in tip top shape to do this at this point. Yall they put Gwyneth Paltrows goop arse in a major action scene.
    Paltrow's rescue armor isn't a "mantle passed down from warrior to warrior"

I'm not gonna see this garbage but I don't want the first really good movie made inconsistent because of this stupid movie.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-26-2021 at 12:21 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Letitia doesn't exactly need to be in tip top shape to do this at this point. Yall they put Gwyneth Paltrows goop arse in a major action scene.
    there's a difference between a character like rescue who's in a flying suit of armor and a character who's from a warrior nation and expected to do... Warrior **** lol. I'm sure they will compensate for her but MCU Shuri was NOT set up as a warrior at all

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    IF Iron Man, Wolverine, and Carol can be in "Midnight Suns"

Why can't T'challa? Why can't he be forced into games to promote it? Why can't he be in launch trailers?

Because he’s not white….

I can’t wait for the comic to come out and we can just revive the Shuri thread and relegate all future MCU talk to there. For the time being.
    Last edited by BlackClaw; 08-26-2021 at 01:17 PM.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Fingers crossed. They really have no excuse to not recast now that variants are a thing and they can even claim that it’s not a recast. And technically they’d be right.
    True. And we know they do stuff at the last minute. Every behind-the-scenes interview they brag about how they don't stop working on the movie until the film premiers and even then they might make adjustments at the last second. They've even made changes to WandaVision's after credit scene after it aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Then it just be another contradiction to what Feige was saying because when they announced no Recast he claimed that the sequel was already going to focus on Wakanda more and so T'Chadwicks passing didn't change much (obvious lie) so if they focus outside of Wakanda, then it again reinforces the lie, and how they have no direction without T'Challa
    Feige: Aha!I meant the Wakanda CAST not the Wakanda itself and I meant we won't recast for THIS movie not the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    This would be ideal but I'm expecting him to have died off screen.
    Yeah, the signs seem to be pointing that way but there is so much we don't know yet so....fingers crossed.

If it is true, it would give BP the most inconsistent character arc in the MCU. Bad ass debut, dies twice and then dying for real in his second solo movie. That's why I'm on board with the recast idea, it just can't end like this.

I can’t wait for the comic to come out and we can just revive the Shuri thread and relegate all future MCU talk to there. For the time being.
    Shuri threads a lost cause, actress just got hurt and its still dead lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Literally all I want right now is an interview from John Ridley on what we can expect from his run. That and an explanation of why it was delayed.
    Yeah. Interviews, long-term plans, villains, etc. Movie news won't be good unless they say T'Challa reappears at some point.

Lol, they didn't do a whole movie based on GwenPal. And when Tony died, she wasn't next in line for the "Iron Man: Stark Enterprise Forever!" movie.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Paltrow's rescue armor isn't a "mantle passed down from warrior to warrior"

I'm not gonna see this garbage but I don't want the first really good movie made inconsistent because of this stupid movie.
    Shuri is now a motorcycle expert who does really dangerous and adventerous things. Obviously they were holding her back in the lab when she could been beating people up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    True. And we know they do stuff at the last minute. Every behind-the-scenes interview they brag about how they don't stop working on the movie until the film premiers and even then they might make adjustments at the last second. They've even made changes to WandaVision's after credit scene after it aired.

Feige: Aha!I meant the Wakanda CAST not the Wakanda itself and I meant we won't recast for THIS movie not the next one.

Yeah, the signs seem to be pointing that way but there is so much we don't know yet so....fingers crossed.

If it is true, it would give BP the most inconsistent character arc in the MCU. Bad ass debut, dies twice and then dying for real in his second solo movie. That's why I'm on board with the recast idea, it just can't end like this.
    I’m with you on that, but I fear that Coogler and the rest of the cast are too grief stricken to see the bigger picture at the moment. Which is why the multiverse is a god send at this time because if they ever come to the realization that the franchise needs T’Challa only after they (unfortunately) killed off Chad’s version, they have a way to fix things via variants.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Shuri is now a motorcycle expert who does really dangerous and adventerous things. Obviously they were holding her back in the lab when she could been beating people up all the time.
    Shuri Kneival?

Extraordinary Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...mpression=true

Well the expansion was fun but this isn’t quite surprising since they dropped the ball with the launch of this game so badly. And honestly I think I’m just gonna uninstall this game once I download and finish the Spider-Man campaign when it drops. Still holding out hope T’Challa can get his own game one day, or hell even be in that new Midnight Suns game.
    I think Spider Man is just a new character DLC.

If Spider Man a PlayStation only character gets a whole campaign, PC users are gonna raise hell.

They hate the game already, that would make them hate it even more, if that's even possible.

Shuri threads a lost cause, actress just got hurt and its still dead lol
    How does that sort of thing even happen anyway? Isn't that why they have stuntpeople?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How does that sort of thing even happen anyway? Isn't that why they have stuntpeople?
    They do, but **** happens sometimes. Just be thankful another actor from this franchise didn’t tragically lose their life.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    there's a difference between a character like rescue who's in a flying suit of armor and a character who's from a warrior nation and expected to do... Warrior **** lol. I'm sure they will compensate for her but MCU Shuri was NOT set up as a warrior at all

We don't even know if she's getting the suit yet. And we have no reason to even believe that she hasn't been trained in some capacity. Also Paltrow had action scenes in IM3 as well.

Personally I'd rather Nakia got it but well see.

But Shuri doing stunts definitely doesn't mean she must be the Panther. She was in the final battle in endgame too, they've pushed her as a warrior or at least being able to fight before this movie