Page 635 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    All true enough except this Super Science Shuri barely even exists in comics. That isnt the version Costs or anyone previous had. It has only shown up in non cannon or one shots.
    True, however, it's clear marvel is trying to push that version as the new Shuri since Comics Shuri was all over the place. She needed a role, but the problem is that they didn't showcase T'Challa as a genius in his own right like he is

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Based off what someone could translate from the inscriptions in a set video T'Challa is dead and we'll be getting a funeral scene. Got the only information I was interested in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CreamOrSc...696863237?s=19
    Eh I'll wait and see when something more concrete comes out. It's easy to get annoyed and I'ma wait till they just come out and say it. Effectively Killing whatever hype they think they are going to generate

All I'm saying is this eagle eyed translator could read the columns, but couldn't see that the room is still basically the same throne room from the first movie makes me dubious of their intentions. I'll wait for some concrete news.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Based off what someone could translate from the inscriptions in a set video T'Challa is dead and we'll be getting a funeral scene. Got the only information I was interested in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CreamOrSc...696863237?s=19
    Welp, now I know for certain I’m not seeing this movie.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

The leaks (no pun) would take place at Tyler Perry studios.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Welp, now I know for certain I’m not seeing this movie.
    Just a question if his death is on screen or off.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Just a question if his death is on screen or off.
    74D53868-F832-4450-9892-F07D2451305D.jpg

All I know is now that there’s no T’Challa, I ain’t giving Marvel one dolla.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

74D53868-F832-4450-9892-F07D2451305D.jpg

All I know is now that there’s no T’Challa, I ain’t giving Marvel one dolla.
    Funny thing is I feel like they are either oblivious to, or don't care about this movie having very big chance of running headlong into to a shitstorm for killing off the title character. Respect the man, but long live The King!!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Funny thing is I feel like they are either oblivious to, or don't care about this movie having very big chance of running headlong into to a shitstorm for killing off the title character. Respect the man, but long live The King!!!
    They are begging for Marvel's first flop to be LOL a black cast movie and we all know what that means for OTHER black hero films. Jordan better start filming Static and Val Zod and Marvel start on Blade NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    They are begging for Marvel's first flop to be LOL a black cast movie and we all know what that means for OTHER black hero films. Jordan better start filming Static and Val Zod and Marvel start on Blade NOW.
    Well like I said many times before, this movie will be fine financially. But it’s doubtful it will make as much as the original. And if the reception becomes divisive like The Last Jedi….
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I really do hate Marvel for not giving them time to process it. Seems more like grieving people just had to make a deadline. Cause who really wants to see no T'Challa. He loses his value once you claim its just the mantle. New Rockstars, and these other youtube sites miss the point of the 1st movie. Its important for Wakanda and the world THAT T'Challa has the mantle. Not that it could be passed on, but that it needs him to truly make the best of it.

Here's an irony. In the film his father says son its time to join me. Yet he turns it turn because he knows he must be the one to claim the throne/wear the mantle. Forget IW's dumb shenanigans of killing him. HIs own movie stated the importance of realization he must be king. Now we're shifting towards eh it never really mattered.

Well like I said many times before, this movie will be fine financially. But it’s doubtful it will make as much as the original. And if the reception becomes divisive like The Last Jedi….
    Where I differ from everyone here is that I just cant root against or not support an all black cast doing something this major. However, I've never wanted a movie to succeed that made me as frustrated as this movie. I feel like an NBA fan whose team just traded away its best player for nothing. I'm rooting for the team, but **** am I worried/let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I really do hate Marvel for not giving them time to process it. Seems more like grieving people just had to make a deadline. Cause who really wants to see no T'Challa. He loses his value once you claim its just the mantle. New Rockstars,and these other youtube sites miss the point of the 1st movie. Its important for Wakanda and the world THAT T'Challa has the mantle. Not that it could be passed on, but that it needs him to truly make the best of it.

Here's an irony. In the film his father says son its time to join me. Yet he turns it turn because he knows he must be the one to claim the throne/wear the mantle. Forget IW's dumb shenanigans of killing him. HIs own movie stated the importance of realization he must be king. Now we're shifting towards eh it never really mattered.
    The ironic thing is that even New Rockstars is backpedaling on their no recast stance by admitting there’s still a lot of stories left to tell with T’Challa and would like to see a variant of him introduced in a future film.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

oh we posting leaks in here now. Guess its time to go dark

The J-man

Saw this is on reddit. sigh
    level 1
    Eye0fAgamotto
    ·
    15m
    I’ve been shown texts of somebody who worked on this movie mentioning the painting of a casket for T’Challa