Page 837 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 337737787827833834835836837838839840841847887937 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

If they are going no T'Challa/female lead I really wish they went with Lupita. Far more tolerable than Letitia telling corny jokes all movie

Following this T'Challa stan on twitter.

He suggested this actor and for the first time I ACTUALLY can see him as T'Challa. Never did before, but this pic is starting to making me believe.

Now he's not the actor Boseman is (and maybe its unfair to expect that. Not like Chris Evans is some amazing actor and people love him as Cap). However, he did great in action for The Purge 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Ezyo, Dboi and BlackClaw after they find out MCU made Shuri basically T'Challa+
    More like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    More like

More like
    A0A9448E-F8A5-416F-B139-5BEA7BA66C51.jpg
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Following this T'Challa stan on twitter.

He suggested this actor and for the first time I ACTUALLY can see him as T'Challa. Never did before, but this pic is starting to making me believe.

Now he's not the actor Boseman is (and maybe its unfair to expect that. Not like Chris Evans is some amazing actor and people love him as Cap). However, he did great in action for The Purge 3.
    I can see it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

E-Man's Movie Reviews - #RecastTChalla
    @EmansReviews
    So
    @MarvelStudios
    /
    @Kevfeige
    changed the story for Hulk due to a rumor. Imagine what they could do if they understood there are better ways to honor Boseman rather than killing off T'Challa (Again) in #BlackPanther2. Thinking face

#RecastTChalla to make Chadwick the beginning of a legend.Man gesturing not ok
    https://twitter.com/EmansReviews/sta...56223226990600

Ryan Coogler's Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever will be filming scenes in Brunswick, Georgia. It will be from Oct 30th to November 3.

Extras needed for 'Black Panther' sequel in Georgia https://11alive.com/article/news/ent...6-10a191287eec via
    @11AliveNews

Screen Rant
    @screenrant
    Marvel Studios is reportedly developing four new Phase 4 projects, including the Thunderbolts, Nova, Shang-Chi 2, and a Black Panther: Wakanda Forever spinoff series focused on Okoye. https://buff.ly/3CpziIi
    Just not sure Im as hyped about this as before.

Just not sure Im as hyped about this as before.
    Yeah, IDGAF lol

3 of those projects sound good though lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I like Okoye but idc. Only way they can get me interested in this franchise again is if they can find a way to bring T’Challa back.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I mean, what are you going to do to spin off a whole series around Okoye? Unlike T'Challa and a lesser extent Shuri, Okoye has no reason to go outside of Wakanda what so ever. She isn't a war dog, this series would of been better off going with Lupita as she has a reason to leave and go other places. Plus it would give more attention on them.

I mean, what are you going to do to spin off a whole series around Okoye? Unlike T'Challa and a lesser extent Shuri, Okoye has no reason to go outside of Wakanda what so ever. She isn't a war dog, this series would of been better off going with Lupita as she has a reason to leave and go other places. Plus it would give more attention on them.
    Guess they thought Lupita would be too big for a tv show. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Finished the War for Wakanda expansion. Finally got good boss fights! Took them long enough lol. Level design was pretty cool although I do wish we had gotten to explore more of the urban areas of Wakanda. Ultimately it feel like a cool tech demo of what a BP game could be, but it was still held back by how lackluster the base gameplay for Avengers is with the loot and the health sponges.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Finished the War for Wakanda expansion. Finally got good boss fights! Took them long enough lol. Level design was pretty cool although I do wish we had gotten to explore more of the urban areas of Wakanda. Ultimately it feel like a cool tech demo of what a BP game could be, but it was still held back by how lackluster the base gameplay for Avengers is with the loot and the health sponges.
    Yea it was quite a tease. Make me crave a full game even more. I just want a more knowledgeable person controlling the story and no MCU influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Yea it was quite a tease. Make me crave a full game even more. I just want a more knowledgeable person controlling the story and no MCU influence.
    Get Redjack up in there. Not sure if he’s written a video game before but I know he’d be great at handling the story. Seriously T’Challa would thrive in the world of games.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

I think they are going to do a prequel type series that shows the process of becoming a Dora. While that is interesting that only last for so long.

And to be honest the TV show stuff has already made it that random Dora's + Ayo just leave Wakanda to hunt down people.