Page 531 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Personally I'm excited to see how Wakanda and T',Challa plays out with Krakoa.
    They've been mentioned so keenly and other player like Doom and Namor seem to be involved.

Seeing how I would since Hudlin to Coates Marvel has been somewhat stream lining Wakanda. So hopefully this translate to more book. I need. Dora Book. I need a Huatut Zeare book. That way more characters can be reintroduce. I really miss Vibrax andQDJ but I feel Marvel long forgotten them.
    They were is the issue when Tchalla went to New York because QDJ got kidnapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    They were is the issue when Tchalla went to New York because QDJ got kidnapped.
    Where did I miss this?

It would also be cool to have T' Challa side step everyone by Aligning with the Inhumans.
    But I guess one would say he's already done so with the WIE.

Where did I miss this?
    Issue 16. I think QDJ gets a cameo in fifteen, but shes also the shaman in the mask because she got hypnotized.

It would also be cool to have T' Challa side step everyone by Aligning with the Inhumans.
    Inhumans??? I don't think they even have a book. And all that left is the royal family. Not including the ones that have their own series like Ms. Marvel

Issue 16. I think QDJ gets a cameo in fifteen, but shes also the shaman in the mask because she got hypnotized.
    Thanks. Gonna reread.

Inhumans??? I don't think they even have a book. And all that left is the royal family. Not including the ones that have their own series like Ms. Marvel
    The Inhumans have been absent so long anything can really be done. But I don't see it happening seeing how Kevin F. Has no interest in them so I don't see Marvel even looking their way anytime, maybe in another decade.

The Inhumans have been absent so long anything can really be done. But I don't see it happening seeing how Kevin F. Has no interest in them so I don't see Marvel even looking their way anytime, maybe in another decade.
    They'd have to do another world wide terragenisis. Donny Cates took their numbers down to single digits.

I think they are (almost) all dead. I forget exactly where they were left after Death of the Inhumans

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I think they are (almost) all dead. I forget exactly where they were left after Death of the Inhumans
    Teleported "home"

Never specified where that was.

I do not enjoy Cates lol.

BB showed up in a Dr. Strange arc and his voice was magically restored for the 15th time but it didn't mention any other inhumans that I ccan remember.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I dont believe fictional characters are more important than real people. That's how religions start.
    I'm not saying a fictional character is more important, but what T'Challa represents for black people is bigger than any one person and his story should not end with Chad, his legacy should continue on with Chad being the OG and forever remembered as the first Black Panther

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Please note: Infallible doesn't mean "never loses"

Infallible means "doesn't make mistakes".

As any halfway-decent chess player knows, it's possible to do everything correctly, and still lose.

I think what's really irritating Panther fans (well, irritating me, anyway) is that T'Coates lacks any real agency. He's always reacting to events and being led around by the nose. And even when he DOES know what's going on, his plans all seem to boil down to "I can't do this by myself, so I should get help from someone else." (often, but not exclusively, African-American superheroes)

Contrast that with RJ's KiB one-shot, where T'Challa is confronted by a new foe, considers his options & resources, and comes up with a plan to save Wakanda that doesn't rely on help from Americans or an army of manes ex machina.
    Death Note's ending comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I'm not saying a fictional character is more important, but what T'Challa represents for black people is bigger than any one person and his story should not end with Chad, his legacy should continue on with Chad being the OG and forever remembered as the first Black Panther
    Nah, that's a religion. A fictional character cant be allowed to be a representative of a real race of people. It's fine to say a character can be inspirational or aspirational, but hes not worth one real human on any level. If the choice were Chad alive or Tchalla never existing in any medium again, the choice has to be Chad or any human life.

It would be cool if T'Challa offered Black Bolt a place to crash in Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It would be cool if T'Challa offered Black Bolt a place to crash in Wakanda.
    How about that island he bought. Every time we have people over, the city gets destroyed. Lol