These things are all possible, just seems so uncharacteristic of the Mouse House.

Disney is supposed to be this big soulless company that works with China regardless of human rights violations, fires directors left and right, and don't give a **** about nothing but making money.

The fact that people keep saying we've had 3 Spiderman, 3 jokers, 3 supermen, 3 batmen etc seems to reinforce the point about these corporations. Even in the MCU they recast War Machine, Hulk and Red Skull and moved forward without missing a beat or even really addressing it.
Why isn't the big soulless corporation squeezing every cent out of their most successful solo character (T'challa) the same way they did for those other characters?

Thats the attitude you expect from the Mouse; moving on with the plan regardless of real world issues.

I disagree with the decision, but the fact that they are treating this differently makes me think they genuinely think they are honoring Chadwick this way. There might be another agenda at play. But nothing that seems obvious to me. Seems like they are leaving money on the table for emotional reasons. As someone that is not that emotional anymore, I just want more T'challa. Maybe if I knew Chad personally and worked on the movie I would feel differently.