Page 611 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 15079
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Being Alive.
    Lol co-signed.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Being Alive.
    This. All this here

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    CBR What If

1. What is something from Priests run that you wanted to see with Boseman/T'Challa in the sequel?
    2. What is something from Huddlin's run that you wanted to see with Boseman/T'Challa in the sequel?
    ALIVE and in a Wakanda that has ZERO links of bleeps to give about mutants or pandering to unfans or echo chambers.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

It was very emotional to read the script. It was emotional to pack to go back to set. But we're all a bit of a family now and we grieve together, and we're making something really special," said Duke.

The actor didn't shed any light on the film's plot or how the sequel plans to address the absence of T'Challa, but Coogler and Marvel's Kevin Feige will surely handle it with great sensitivity, as Boseman was beloved across the globe. Production may be bittersweet, but the way I see it, the film's cast and crew are honoring Boseman's memory by pressing forward with the sequel, especially given how much the first film meant to millions of moviegoers around the world.
    https://collider.com/black-panther-2...on-duke-mbaku/

Marvel studios, cast and crew to T'Challa

For the love of Bast, if you’re killing T’Challa just say that **** already. I’m tired.
    Last edited by BlackClaw; 07-19-2021 at 02:25 PM.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Well I’m ready for another Panther comic. And this artist really knew how to draw TCHALLA for this panel.

It’s from Avengers but I like seeing TCHALLA on the printed page so I posted this.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 07-19-2021 at 01:45 PM.

I feel like starting my own rumor. Something like "Sources tell me that Coogler is going to follow Coates' lead by having T'Challa disappear in space while looking for the source of Vibranium, leading to a tournament where various candidates vie to take his place. It's rumored that the winner will be an American named Kevin Cole, who may be Killmonger's younger brother."

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Well I’m ready for another Panther comic. And this artist really knew how to draw TCHALLA for this panel.

It’s from Avengers but I like seeing TCHALLA on the printed page so I posted this.
    Hopefully Ridley does us proud.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ed McGuiness’ work I think. Big fan of his style on Superman and Hulk.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I feel like starting my own rumor. Something like "Sources tell me that Coogler is going to follow Coates' lead by having T'Challa disappear in space while looking for the source of Vibranium, leading to a tournament where various candidates vie to take his place. It's rumored that the winner will be an American named Kevin Cole, who may be Killmonger's younger brother."
    We Got This Covered is already writing up an article citing you
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Hopefully Ridley does us proud.

Can’t wait to read his stuff.

I mean why not? All they can say is how much they are going to honor Chad, and nothing about how it was seeing a African king unconquered and powerful and his world that people resonated with. Remember it was #BlackPantherSoLit not #WakandaSoLit

I keep going back to this. The details on T'Challa is just too good to pass

Astonishing Member

I know it’s a bit controversial around these parts but I prefer T’Challa’s habit with slicked back ears that either go sideways or to the back of his head like in that pic. I think it’s a dope design choice and feels unique.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I know it’s a bit controversial around these parts but I prefer T’Challa’s habit with slicked back ears that either go sideways or to the back of his head like in that pic. I think it’s a dope design choice and feels unique.

I agree. That’s one reason why I like this look so much.

Ultimate Member

I could go with that and that still leaves you BP 3 (or 4) for a new T'Challa to show up. Heck you could do BP 3 on that T'Challa and toss in a line that said an encounter with the source in raw form cause him to "regenerate" into a new face. Hey if Dr Who can do it why not Panther?