Page 508 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Absolutely terrible. Just awful. 100% the worst T'challa I remember.

Looks like the pirate from the tom hanks memes. It is nuts.

Stelfreeze's T'challa is how I think the runt half brother Jakarra looks like in my head lol.

Absolutely terrible. Just awful. 100% the worst T'challa I remember.

Looks like the pirate from the tom hanks memes. It is nuts.

Stelfreeze's T'challa is how I think the runt half brother Jakarra looks like in my head lol.
    Lol.

I agree, but I cut Stelfreeze slack because he has that one iconic Black Panther cover. I have two of those in mint condition, unopened, they’ve already doubled in value. But yeah just in terms of facial features, outside his suit, he looks old and kind of sickly and thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Lol.

I agree, but I cut Stelfreeze slack because he has that one iconic Black Panther cover. I have two of those in mint condition, unopened, they’ve already doubled in value. But yeah just in terms of facial features, outside his suit, he looks old and kind of sickly and thin.
    Oh his Black Panther is fine and his covers are fire.

His T'challa is grade a garbage
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

basically, for BP atleast, stelfreeze is a great cover artist, but the contents inside were lacking. Still fire covers though

Oh his Black Panther is fine and his covers are fire.

His T'challa is grade a garbage
    When paired with a sub-par writer, not a good look. All hope is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I appreciate what stelfreeze was trying to do to show the difference between Royalty and non Royalty.. but yeah, to me it doesn't look good. T'Challa looks old AF and ugly as hell hell Acunas T'Challa was pushing it on the looking too old. So far the best look to me as of recently, has been in RJs KiB
    They had the whole Royal fam looking old & sick lol. I’d hate to see what design they would came up for S’Yan & Zuri.. KIB is definitely the best BP & Wakanda looked in a good min. I always prefer BP with Facial hair & Shuri with some kind of Loc style.

A partial shot of T'Challa's face in the Avengers expansion game

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Stelfreeze's t'challa is so ugly lmao
    Which is ironic since he managed to won, more than once, the title of "sexiest man alive" on the People Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    A partial shot of T'Challa's face in the Avengers expansion game

Looks like a cross between Lil Nas X and a younger Eddie Murphy.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Which is ironic since he managed to won, more than once, the title of "sexiest man alive" on the People Magazine.

I remember that one. Fun times.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Looks like a cross between Lil Nas X and a younger Eddie Murphy.
    Yeah I can see that. I think T'Challa should look a tad older, little more beard

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I think so. Through his publication history we’ve seen hints of that happening, whether it be operating urban renewal programs in America, investing in emerging economies, or sharing limited amounts of technology. T’Challa should be smart enough to understand Wakanda has value not just as a world leader in security, but also economics, culture, and overall influence. Plus he’s at his core a utopian-minded person, Wakanda has the means to make the world a genuinely better place so it’d be nice to see him using his resources to deal with stuff like desertification in Africa or political instability at his country’s borders. Lots of story potential in that IMO as you’ll have factions that have different responses to this expansion of Wakandan power.

I keep telling myself not to engage but I always get roped back in lol. Yea it’s a fine issue, looks like he’ll play a secondary role next issue as well which is exciting. I don’t think T’Challa seeks peace with Doom so much as he’s moved on from their conflicts and wants to make it official. And in real time it’s been like a decade since Doomwar, I’m ready to see the next great BP rogue, not return to the tired old well of T’Challa seeking vengeance or fighting other franchises. He’ll never be allowed to kill Doom or Namor or the X-Men, I’d rather leave it alone and build up his own lore and rogues gallery now.
    I kind of agree with you if only cause most of know 99.9% of the current writers will NEVER give T'Challa a hard win over either of these 2 douche bags! I almost like what happen under Coates where main universe barely cared what happened in BP's book. Coates just failed horribly to advantage and build up the Wakandaverse along with improving on T'Challa.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I kind of agree with you if only cause most of know 99.9% of the current writers will NEVER give T'Challa a hard win over either of these 2 douche bags! I almost like what happen under Coates where main universe barely cared what happened in BP's book. Coates just failed horribly to advantage and build up the Wakandaverse along with improving on T'Challa.
    Yea it's just a matter of moving on. T'Challa got his ass kicked by Doom, he'll never get true revenge and I've accepted it lol. The best way to move on from that story is to tell a better one that'll beat it in sales and influence. Coates' Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda arc could've been that for reasons we've discussed a bunch in this thread, but it wasn't.

I'm fine with the next BP run being all insular. What I don't want is for the run to be insular and for critics to hype up how the writer is changing the fabric of the Marvel Universe when no one outside the BP line gives two shits lol. Personally I'd like to see Ridley use characters from other franchises and do team ups every now and then because I like there to be some connective tissue for story/sales reasons. I don't want the BP title to get turned into a satellite Avengers book or for the guests to take over but I would be interested to see Ridley pick up on some of the threads that Aaron is creating in that book.

Wakanda has all this tension with America and Russia, let's see how that plays out on the margins. Maybe America wants to destabilize neighboring Niganda or Russia wants to dominate trade in East Africa. I'd like to see team ups with Cap and for Voodoo to be a consistent supporting character. There's definitely room for stories to be told that tie into the wider MU while still pushing forward T'Challa's development.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea it's just a matter of moving on. T'Challa got his ass kicked by Doom, he'll never get true revenge and I've accepted it lol. The best way to move on from that story is to tell a better one that'll beat it in sales and influence. Coates' Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda arc could've been that for reasons we've discussed a bunch in this thread, but it wasn't.

I'm fine with the next BP run being all insular. What I don't want is for the run to be insular and for critics to hype up how the writer is changing the fabric of the Marvel Universe when no one outside the BP line gives two shits lol. Personally I'd like to see Ridley use characters from other franchises and do team ups every now and then because I like there to be some connective tissue for story/sales reasons. I don't want the BP title to get turned into a satellite Avengers book or for the guests to take over but I would be interested to see Ridley pick up on some of the threads that Aaron is creating in that book.

Wakanda has all this tension with America and Russia, let's see how that plays out on the margins. Maybe America wants to destabilize neighboring Niganda or Russia wants to dominate trade in East Africa. I'd like to see team ups with Cap and for Voodoo to be a consistent supporting character. There's definitely room for stories to be told that tie into the wider MU while still pushing forward T'Challa's development.
    Those would be good ideas to see in the future, and with T'Challa leading the Avengers (the world's premier superhero team) in addition to being the king and champion of Wakanda, the U.S. government would definitely be feeling some kind of way about that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Spoilers for What IF series re Killmonger. Take it FWIW
    KILLMONGER JOINS TONY STARK IN WHAT IF…?
    Our sources have informed us that Michael B. Jordan’s Erik Stevens/Killmonger will be a key player in an episode of Marvel Studios’ What If…?. However, rather than going after the throne of Wakanda, Stevens will go international thanks to a new friendship with Tony Stark.

Safe to say, if there’s any two characters fans wouldn’t have expected to team up, it would likely be Iron Man and Killmonger!

The two do share a common thread having both graduated from MIT within the MCU, although their paths diverted greatly after receiving their college degrees. Tony became a premier captain of industry and eventually a superhero, while Stevens became a top-notch covert special-ops soldier with more kills under his belt than anybody in his unit.

Robert Downey Jr. Bag Man Killmonger

Tony Stark was recently confirmed to also be taking a trip to Sakaar in What If…?, potentially taking Thor’s place in Thor: Ragnarok. Whether this connects directly to his relationship with Killmonger is a mystery, but then again, nearly every part of this show remains a mystery at the moment.

RELATED: WHAT IF…? STORY REVEAL FOR BLACK WIDOW’S POST-APOCALYPTIC EPISODE: EXCLUSIVE

The biggest question now is whether Killmonger will be more of a heroic figure or if he will go down and even darker villainous path than he did in Black Panther. Whatever the case may be, fans will be paying close attention to one of the Infinity Saga’s most appreciated villains.
    https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...onger-what-if/