Page 636 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646686736 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 15079

LOL come-on now y'all. Let's not get worked up over this. Just wait.

A casket? LOL. Them toys gonna be flying off the racks.. but seriously, don't get worked up of rando internet nonsense. Take a page from Digis book

Last issue of The Other History came out today and I thought Ridley nailed the ending. His best issues were the ones where he was writing the black heroes, not surprising, and it’s reignited my excitement to see what he does with T’Challa in the new series.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Not gonna read too much into the set leak. This is the MCU, they can and have done everything at this point. We got multiverse, we got retcons all of it.

Of its true though I'm sad but not surprised. I think we are definitely going to see TChalla leave the MCU or be forever changed somehow, that is for certain. But how they will go about doing it is what I'm interested in.

Im definitely seeing this movie. Thats not even in question. But im anxious for the fallout of this.

Yeah, won't get my money. And neither will any other Coogler property at this point. Good luck to the rest of you though.

Fate of my fandom now rests in poor Ridley's delayed hands.

Sorry Klaus MixTape, gotta put you on ignore because I don't wanna see this crap anymore.

I might have to change my Wakandan Flag for an Asgard Flag in my gym.

I am sooooo tired of having to unlock or wait for DLC for Black Panther a 1.5 billion dollar character
    The thing is, they name drop him really early too. So annoying. Like, how is Crystal the Inhuman unlocked in like one stage but I gotta wait 5 chapters for Black Panther?
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-28-2021 at 06:15 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

In the final issue of Avengers Mech Strike

spoilers:
    T'Challa defeats Kang and saves everyone
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    In the final issue of Avengers Mech Strike

spoilers:
    T'Challa defeats Kang and saves everyone
    end of spoilers
    Like a superhero cartoon lol. Even the last page was straight out of a kids cartoon

spoilers:
    it was the bravery of the avengers! not the eternity dude! lol
    end of spoilers

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

T'challa must have the largest fanbase of people that don't care about him ever. We should probably get with times and change the thread title to Wakanda appreciation. Ridley's book probably got delayed to add more wakanda

No wonder Doom is always dunking on him.
    Last edited by Pulp Fiction; 07-28-2021 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    T'challa must have the largest fanbase of people that don't care about him ever. We should probably get with times and change the thread title to Wakanda appreciation. Ridley's book probably got delayed to add more wakanda

No wonder Doom is always dunking on him.
    Naw, they can make their own thread that they won't post in, just like the dead Shuri page.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Like a superhero cartoon lol. Even the last page was straight out of a kids cartoon

spoilers:
    it was the bravery of the avengers! not the eternity dude! lol
    end of spoilers
    So u have a problem with King Tchalla saving everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    So u have a problem with King Tchalla saving everyone?
    How did you go from "this book is like a kids cartoon" to... that exactly?

This book had a decent moment but the 2-4th issues were entirely pointless in the end.

At least T'challa was the one person who got to do something useful, so it could have been worse.

Just like a filler episode on a kids cartoon. Kills some time but not memorable at all.

Naw, they can make their own thread that they won't post in, just like the dead Shuri page.
    Funny they want to talk about every other character in the thread centered around the one character they don’t care for/despise.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Yeah, won't get my money. And neither will any other Coogler property at this point. Good luck to the rest of you though.

Sorry Klaus MixTape, gotta put you on ignore because I don't wanna see this crap anymore.

The thing is, they name drop him really early too. So annoying. Like, how is Crystal the Inhuman unlocked in like one stage but I gotta wait 5 chapters for Black Panther?
    Dont do that bruh

I'll cut back on the movie talk. I just use this place to vent, but I'll chill.

This I agree with you on. I won’t be going to see it either.

Incredible Member

I literally feel disgusted every time I (unsolicited) see or hear some news/development about this abomination of a sequel. Once Coogler, Feige et al realise and see the disappointment this nonsense movie will turn out to be, I hope they acknowledge they brought this on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
    I literally feel disgusted every time I (unsolicited) see or hear some news/development about this abomination of a sequel. Once Coogler, Feige et al realise and see the disappointment this nonsense movie will turn out to be, I hope they acknowledge they brought this on themselves.
    Like I said in an earlier post, every news I hear about this film is a punch to the gut.