Page 499 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599999 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 15079

The mask sucks while the rest of the suit is okay it at least has more details than what the comics have been providing. No doubt both MCU suits will likely be available but I want the Velutto Priest era suit. It's up there with Rocafort's suit for best habit.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Y'all are wild, that suit is ****, especially the head lol. Mortal kombat ninja mask.

When is hte release date for BP being in the game?
    Well look on the bright side. At least you get to change his suit.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Can someone explain to me the marketing smarts behind teasing a game in the middle of june.... and then not releasing until August?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Can someone explain to me the marketing smarts behind teasing a game in the middle of june.... and then not releasing until August?
    It was part of Square-Enix's E3 presentation, where they showed you every game they have coming up within the next few months to a year. I'm more disappointed there was no gameplay.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Y'all are wild, that suit is ****, especially the head lol. Mortal kombat ninja mask.

When is hte release date for BP being in the game?
    I think the suit is fine but I would definitely redesign the mask to look more like the actual logo (like in Dboi654's display picture). I just think T'Challa anatomy makes the suit look worse. Honestly anatomy is very weird in this game, especially if you look at Cap, Hulk and Hawkeye. Also the suit has no 'breaks' so to speak. The solo film suit had both the necklace and the side waist fixtures that 'broke' up the suit into halves. This suit doesn't have that.

As for the release date, they've announced it to be August but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed another month. That's the minimum of what people have been playing this game have had to deal with. Content delay after content delay.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The mask sucks while the rest of the suit is okay it at least has more details than what the comics have been providing. No doubt both MCU suits will likely be available but I want the Velutto Priest era suit. It's up there with Rocafort's suit for best habit.

I'm warning y'all now: They'll sell you this skin for 15 f**king dollars and it won't even look exactly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I think the suit is fine but I would definitely redesign the mask to look more like the actual logo (like in Dboi654's display picture). I just think T'Challa anatomy makes the suit look worse. Honestly anatomy is very weird in this game, especially if you look at Cap, Hulk and Hawkeye. Also the suit has no 'breaks' so to speak. The solo film suit had both the necklace and the side waist fixtures that 'broke' up the suit into halves. This suit doesn't have that.

As for the release date, they've announced it to be August but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed another month. That's the minimum of what people have been playing this game have had to deal with. Content delay after content delay.

I'm warning y'all now: They'll sell you this skin for 15 f**king dollars and it won't even look exactly like this.
    If I choose to get the game I might just stick with the main suit then.

Blind destroying any hype I had, one post at a time lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Never been crazy about the necklace or the waist "break". The plain suit with none of those has always been my favorite suit

I like priest's suit with the gold but MCU killmonger ruined that for me
    Last edited by Pulp Fiction; 06-14-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Oh isht man I just took a look at dbois picture. That's dope as hell. I may have the try and draw that myself now

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

IMG_20210421_093955081 (1).jpg

Coming for the throne lol.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Makes you wonder how different things would’ve been if he got cast as Drax.
    I am curious who was the 2nd option after Boseman. And before they decided not to recast did they think of looking him up (or maybe he's already in the MCU/Chiwetel)
    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I think Klaue as a handsome grave robber/archaeologist works if you roll with the idea of him as an evil Indiana Jones archetype with a scientist aspect. He’s a subversion of the whole great European explorer trope so having him be roguishly handsome fits that vibe and creates a strong contrast with his brutality.

Overall this was a nice trailer and I’m looking forward to seeing more of their version of T’Challa and the whole BP mythos. The suit in motion actually looks a lot better than I expected (still hoping for a bunch of alternate skins tho lol). T’Challa’s swagger was on point.

I liked the design for young Shuri better than the comics and MCU and the Dora always look stunning. I’m interested in which 3 BPs T’Challa has seen die as he says in the beginning. T’Chaka is obvious, S’Yan as well if they go with the comic accurate version where T’Challa has a regent before he takes the throne. Maybe as a kid he saw the Great Unifier Azzuri die? Hoping that the enemies are more than just robots, maybe the Jabari are a potential enemy, it is one of the most distinct and identifiable regions of the kingdom.
    You know you just gave me an idea.

Luke Evans as Ulysses Klaue Jr. out to revenge his dad, but he's the one that gets turned to living sound.

Yeah, no. This game has been anything but a cheap MCU recreation that doesn't want to admit it's an MCU recreation.

Almost everything I saw in that trailer with the exception of the sound form Klaw is from the MCU.

Anyone who's actually played the game for all these months knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix love to talk about taking comic book inspiration but never show it. Almost every attempt at a skin or costume from the comics is just them reusing an already existing skin and recolouring it.

I can't dispute any of this LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I am curious who was the 2nd option after Boseman. And before they decided not to recast did they think of looking him up (or maybe he's already in the MCU/Chiwetel)
    Kevin has said over and over again they went straight to Chadwick with no other options or thoughts.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Kevin has said over and over again they went straight to Chadwick with no other options or thoughts.
    I know they said that. However, you gotta think what if he says no?
    Could have signed a contract to play Green Lantern the day before.

If it was truly like that maybe thats why they were so quick to not recast.

Kevin said the same thing for Coogler despite meeting with Ava Duverney to direct the film lol