Page 250 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 15079
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    spoilers:
    Well, Wakandan's don't play in the MCU still at least lol. "they weren't even super soldiers" lol get fucked John lol.

Bast have mercy, what could have been.

Ok, back to being sad.
    end of spoilers

LOL, I love Wyatt Russell's depection so much. He's the perfect douche with his pure smugness. I just wish people didn't harass him in real life

Wish i could be excited but its all hollow without the existence of Black Panther.
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-09-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

They've made Zemo so likable. So much so that you'll forget he killed T'Challa's father.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    They've made Zemo so likable. So much so that you'll forget he killed T'Challa's father.
    They made

spoilers:
    mass murderer rich douschebag Zemo likeable

and multiple medal of honor, all american Walker a raging douschebag

kind of weird decision... comic Walker isn't exactly "likeable" but they barely even tried with MCU Walker. Pure dousche
    end of spoilers

not sure how I feel about it tbh but whatever
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

RedJack already getting twitter Death threats from insecure racists over his empowering Green Lanturn showcase after just one issue.

Those should be Tchallas death threats lol
    Marvel is incompetent.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    RedJack already getting twitter Death threats from insecure racists over his empowering Green Lanturn showcase after just one issue.

Marvel is incompetent.
    Wait what?

Ultimate Member

Marvel is incompetent.
    Oh we KNEW that was coming....

Yet when you pander and cave into others-what do you expect? Folks saw Snyder Cut get pandered to along with others. It inspires OTHERS to do the same.

That is why I say Panther fans should NEVER resort to that behavior. Not buying the product is a better option.

Marvel is incompetent.

Hmmp, I heard that.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Eh, they are so close i'll accept a stalemate easily. I'd say T'challa wins 6-7/10 but it wouldn't be easy and Steve is no slouch in a fight.

Fal/WS

spoilers:
    Well, Wakandan's don't play in the MCU still at least lol. "they weren't even super soldiers" lol get fucked John lol.

Ok, back to being sad.
    end of spoilers
    I’m a little biased cause I’m a Panther Stan. But TCHALLA is even better than Steve in battle strategy too. I can’t give Steve wins just cause he’s the “All-American Boy.” I respect the fact that he’s probably the most skilled fighter though along with a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Wait what?
    https://twitter.com/geoffthorne/stat...738472451?s=21

The crazies are hitting him up with threats.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Eh, they are so close i'll accept a stalemate easily. I'd say T'challa wins 6-7/10 but it wouldn't be easy and Steve is no slouch in a fight.

Fal/WS

spoilers:

Ok, back to being sad.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah anything that comes out of the MCU can't be enjoyed without T'Challa there. The fact that it's being portrayed as all good and cool is so frustrating

After the latest episode I can say this with full confidence: MCU Ayo > Comic Ayo
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Marvel is incompetent.
    I’m very confident that if Redjack hits a home run with GL it’s only a matter of time before he has enough clout to get BP. Might not be next year or the year after that but this is easily the biggest platform he’s been on at the Big 2 and Marvel’s gonna wanna keep their eye on him since he’s pretty open about his love of the character and seems to get great reviews whenever he works with T’Challa. But yea very unfortunate he didn’t get the solo this time around, hoping they bring someone on who actually knows comics and has a better understanding of T’Challa than just the MCU and Coates versions.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    After the latest episode I can say this with full confidence: MCU Ayo > Comic Ayo
    Comic Ayo was fine when she first popped up too, remember she’s not a Coates creation lol. If they do a straightforward adaptation of A Nation Under Our Feet (which is unlikely but who knows) we’re all just gonna go back to hating her. I’m reserving judgement on her character until we get to see how she acts when she’s the focus. For now she’s just a basic Dora Milaje, the only one I’m interested in is Okoye anyway. But Florence Kasumba is looking all types of fine lol.
    Last edited by chief12d; 04-09-2021 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Comic Ayo was fine when she first popped up too, remember she’s not a Coates creation lol. If they do a straightforward adaptation of A Nation Under Our Feet (which is unlikely but who knows) we’re all just gonna go back to hating her. I’m reserving judgement on her character until we get to see how she acts when she’s the focus. For now she’s just a basic Dora Milaje, the only one I’m interested in is Okoye anyway. But Florence Kasumba is looking all types of fine lol.
    Didn't Ayo and the Midnight Angels originate in Doomwar?

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Hmmp, I heard that.
    I know the bare minimum about green lantern and only got this because of his BP: King and black and i have to say the issue was lit. I am only mentioning it because it was mentioned here. Hope ya don't mind.
    I don't usually rate on comixology but i gave it 5 stars.
    My fave pages.

greenlantern00.jpg
    greenlantern01.jpg

Already preordered issue 2.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/