Page 686 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696736786 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao this is starting to remind me of The Flash. Sounds like with Chadwick’s death, BP will become one big ass ad for a bunch of other projects Feige wants you to care about.
    I gotta say. What could they possibly have in the script that causes Wakandans to go to MIT and then have a big car chase scene? What happened to explore more of the Wakandan cultures?

Between this, honoring Chad, Atlantis. Like why? Why risk making in convoluted. Why after the death/missing king do they leave Wakanda at all? Its not like going after Klaue which was the #1 terrorist in Wakandan history.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I gotta say. What could they possibly have in the script that causes Wakandans to go to MIT and then have a big car chase scene? What happened to explore more of the Wakandan cultures?

Between this, honoring Chad, Atlantis. Like why? Why risk making in convoluted. Why after the death/missing king do they leave Wakanda at all? Its not like going after Klaue which was the #1 terrorist in Wakandan history.
    The only reason I can think of would be Shuri either teaching a class or giving a lecture similar to Tony in CW

Lmao this is starting to remind me of The Flash. Sounds like with Chadwick’s death, BP will become one big ass ad for a bunch of other projects Feige wants you to care about.
    The BP franchise is no longer about the titular character. It's now the franchise dedicated to uplifting everyone but the titular character.

The what if BP was Starlord was really really good. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    How's it going fellas, don't know if this was posted yet. Here is a sneak peek at the Black Panther last Annihilation tie in.

M'Baku redesign.
    Cool design but...

"But T'Challa, the Black Panther, can't do it alone. He needs the help of M'Baku, once known as the Man-Ape, leading Wakanda's forces against the endless hordes of Dormammu's Mindless Ones. "

Griot Shuri.

Bast-f'in STORM.

Manifold RUSHING to the aid of Wakanda again, despite his characterization elsewhere (particularly SWORD #3).

Everyone keeps saying he's the future of the franchise, but all I see is him worshiping Coates's.... run.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The what if BP was Starlord was really really good. I was pleasantly surprised.
    Especially the chemistry he had with Nebula. I fully ship them now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Like the oscars.
    None of this is a surprise.
    When asked if marvel would do anything to honor the anniversary of Bosemans passing Feigie stuttered and then said "every day that WakandaForever films honors Chadwick."

They will bury him and the character eventually for profit

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Cool design but...

"But T'Challa, the Black Panther, can't do it alone. He needs the help of M'Baku, once known as the Man-Ape, leading Wakanda's forces against the endless hordes of Dormammu's Mindless Ones. "

Griot Shuri.

Bast-f'in STORM.

Manifold RUSHING to the aid of Wakanda again, despite his characterization elsewhere (particularly SWORD #3).

Everyone keeps saying he's the future of the franchise, but all I see is him worshiping Coates's.... run.
    Last Annihilation is essentially an outgrowth of the X-Men narrative so it’s expected that mutants would show up in the tie-ins. It’s basically their event and while I would’ve been perfectly fine with T’Challa handling it himself, I can’t say I’m shocked Manifold and Storm are popping up. Their presence in the main BP book under Ridley is inexcusable however, just as it was in the KIB tie-in. No reason for them to show up at all.

But I do think we need to accept that Narcisse is a Coates fan. He’s perfectly capable of working outside that (as he showed in Rise and the Avengers game) but given the opportunity I am becoming worried he’d try to incorporate Coates concepts like the Storm obsession and constant mutant presence. But I somewhat doubt that this story is gonna affect the main run otherwise Ridley would’ve written it. So using it as an M’Baku vehicle doesn’t bother me, and at least they didn’t try to insult our intelligence by calling this a BP tie-in and just making it about Wakandans as a whole (with T’Challa as part of the team).

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    You ain't wrong. It was a nice to see a possible LI that isn't you know who. Compared to NuNakia and T'Challa in What if I definitely believed that T'Challa and Nebula had something going on at some point compared to the former where we only see T'Challa reject Nakia's advances.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Huh.

The only point I could ever see for Space M'Baku even existing is that he never dressed like a Monkey.

I get that these are only energy Gorrila arms kind as if M'Baku was a character in an 80's cartoon but I thought the whole point of Space Mbaku ( if there ever was one )was that he was 100% Monkey Free.
    CHeck the face mask man

They turned him back into a monkey.

THis is wild lol

Attachment 112786

Aw ****. Here we go again.
    TBF, T'challa meeting Storm as a kid isn't new at all. This isn't a big deal to me really

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Feige confirmed
    "We're shooting Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, right now, and the character of Riri Williams, you will meet in Black Panther 2 first," Feige said in an interview surrounding the release of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. "She started shooting, I think, this week before her Ironheart series."

This is from the person who first leaked it.

Lizzie
    @MsLizzieHill
    20h
    Oh and you know what? I should add... this is NOT just a little cameo introduction. In fact, I would say, from what I've heard, expect Riri to have as big a part as America or Kamala have in the films they're in. #Ironheart #RiriWilliams #DominiqueThorne #BlackPanther
    Introducing Ironheart as Shuri the black Panther's Q

What are travesty
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I did enjoy that what i thought was going to be a cliche betrayal story wasn't. I would honestly buy this if it was continued as a comic.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I did enjoy that what i thought was going to be a cliche betrayal story wasn't. I would honestly buy this if it was continued as a comic.
    sadly, it is just weird to have a BP story that is just...

Fun lol

It is refreshing
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Grief makes people do questionable things. But this is getting ridiculous.

But let’s try and get everyone’s spirits high again.
    Lol FOLDED like an omelette

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    You ain't wrong. It was a nice to see a possible LI that isn't you know who. Compared to NuNakia and T'Challa in What if I definitely believed that T'Challa and Nebula had something going on at some point compared to the former where we only see T'Challa reject Nakia's advances.
    You can’t convince me that he and Nebula didn’t get their freak on at some point. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Cool design but...

Griot Shuri.

Bast-f'in STORM.

I think it's Pretty weird that they are tying space M'Baku to man ape when they are literally not the same character at all. They simply share the same name.