Page 750 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

This variant is horrible lol
    ... How to NOT draw T'Challa 101 lol

So as it turns out the Guardians of the Galaxy game is being made by a different developer under square rather than Avengers called Eidos Montreal. Anyone think they could handle a BP game if the GOTG game turns out good?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    ... How to NOT draw T'Challa 101 lol
    It is so bad, it has no redeeming qualities at all, it even blends into the background too much (the panthers should have been a differnet color)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Tell that to Hank Pym.
    That character was always a second rater.

Look how quickly the his original Silver Age series was cancelled and didn't EVER return. Not even in those split books that Marvel loved doing in the 60's.

Marvel gave up on that character as a solo act by the time Avengers #1 came out. And for the most part nobody since then, all these years later saw him as a viable solo character.

This is a character that gets a miniseries or a one shot every 15 years at best.

There really is no comparison.

Mighty Member

Meh, again, Letitia was the weakest of the cast members in BP, she was good, but it was obvious that she was carried by the rest of the cast, she isn't set up, in the MCU or in RL, to take over the franchise and carry it. It's not even a knock on her, but just a simple truth that she doesn't have the star power, or gravitas to be in a leading role as big as BP.
    I am not sure about that. Of all at the characters in the film with people I spoke to that were not comic fans, Shuri was the one that got a lot of love. I remember so many said their she was their favorite character. Many could not even remember her name but called her "the smart girl." I listen to numerous podcast and Wright was the character that got most of the love after Michael B. Jordan. Even after the film, many people on social media platforms like twitter were already clamoring for her to be BP. That's when I know there was a bit of issue in how T'Challa was written in the film. Killmonger and Shuri were getting a ton of love from folks.

Now she does not have the star power but I believe that Coogler and crew believe the supporting cast is rich enough that they do not have to have T'Challa. That does not make sense to me but it is obvious that they believe so since there is no recasting.

Oh lord, who ok'd this lol

I actually laughd out loud when I saw that cover. That BP looks as if his fighting style is lightly batting his opponents.

It looks like something that belongs on a Isekai title; "That Time I Got Reincarnated As An African Prince But Now I'm a King Too??".
    Last edited by John Venus; 09-17-2021 at 04:48 AM.

The Panther right below T'Challa's left leg looks like a housecat.

As far as T'Challa goes, he has a weird look on his face and his body looks...I don't know. Left leg is way too small, no really defined muscles in his whole body.

I'd better make sur that my LCS doesn't put that one in my folder.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I actually laughd out loud when I saw that cover. That BP looks as if his fighting style is lightly batting his opponents.

It looks like something that belongs on a Isekai title; "That Time I Got Reincarnated As An African But Now I'm a King Too??".
    Not really sure what he's trying to do. If he's swinging on a vine he's holding it wrong.

If he's trying to kick someone, then his left leg is too short.

His abdomen and vitals are exposed. I hope this is a rush job. If they took their time and came up with this, then wow.

I don't know who would be afraid of this Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I’d like to see current TChalla against Sabretooth. I think it’s overdue.
    It's probably best that Sabretooth doesn't fight T'Challa. They won't resurrect Victor once he's killed.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I am not sure about that. Of all at the characters in the film with people I spoke to that were not comic fans, Shuri was the one that got a lot of love. I remember so many said their she was their favorite character. Many could not even remember her name but called her "the smart girl." I listen to numerous podcast and Wright was the character that got most of the love after Michael B. Jordan. Even after the film, many people on social media platforms like twitter were already clamoring for her to be BP. That's when I know there was a bit of issue in how T'Challa was written in the film. Killmonger and Shuri were getting a ton of love from folks.

Now she does not have the star power but I believe that Coogler and crew believe the supporting cast is rich enough that they do not have to have T'Challa. That does not make sense to me but it is obvious that they believe so since there is no recasting.
    You Will notice in movies that fun quirky characters usually steal scenes, but here's the thing, she only worked in short scene's, she doesn't have the gravity like Chadwick, lupita, danai etc, to really capture a scene. Most her scenes she was cracking jokes. You need more than jokes to lead a movie. That's the difference and that's why I say she is the weakest. She showed the least amount of range of the entire cast.

Mighty Member

You Will notice in movies that fun quirky characters usually steal scenes, but here's the thing, she only worked in short scene's, she doesn't have the gravity like Chadwick, lupita, danai etc, to really capture a scene. Most her scenes she was cracking jokes. You need more than jokes to lead a movie. That's the difference and that's why I say she is the weakest. She showed the least amount of range of the entire cast.
    I am not disagreeing with you in terms of star power but she can act. I saw her in Steve McQueen's "Small Axe" Amazon anthology series and she was excellent in the first episode playing a Black British revolutionary. I for one believe the role of T'Challa needs to be recast but Coogler thinks otherwise unfortunately. T'Challa is the most important and significant Black superhero ever created but I do not believe Coogler believes this.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I am not disagreeing with you in terms of star power but she can act. I saw her in Steve McQueen's "Small Axe" Amazon anthology series and she was excellent in the first episode playing a Black British revolutionary. I for one believe the role of T'Challa needs to be recast but Coogler thinks otherwise unfortunately. T'Challa is the most important and significant Black superhero ever created but I do not believe Coogler believes this.
    Well at this point we need to campaign for a variant of T’Challa to come to the main universe. The multiverse has given them an out.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

As far as T'Challa goes, he has a weird look on his face and his body looks...I don't know. Left leg is way too small, no really defined muscles in his whole body.

It is bizardly weirdly feminine or something. The nails... i mean claws, are killing me.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html