Page 753 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763803853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I hope they add T'Chaka's MCU habit too. Besides for the mask it's the best habit in the MCU and overall.

Swagger was next level

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I wish they would give us MCU series about past panthers.

More interseting that some bring Dora show.

Give me T'chaka or Azzuri or go back even farther.
    World War II panther mini series would be great. Convince Chris Evans to come back. Adapt the Reggie Hudlin mini series. Have "something" happen at the end where Rogers promises not to reveal anything about Wakanda-- or even a non-consensual mind-wipe thanks to Wakandan Tech & mysticism.

Expand on that sequence based on the 1800s, when the ancestor of Klaue tried to attack Wakanda-- turn that into a mini series about European mercenaries, Hydra-backed colonialists, trying to infiltrate and take over, but of course they don't succeed..

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I really want to see Star T'Challa vs. KillPanther

They'll likely team up based on the previews though.
    They better stick the landing since this will be Chadwick’s final MCU performance.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

When they announced the spinoff for Disney+ I was hoping for anthology on past BPs similar to the episodes of BPs Quest. If it's going to be a Dora show it's a hard pass for me. They're likely going to get more focus in the movies with T'Challa. I wouldn't mind if they were getting a show if T'Challa was still leading the film side. Although I always wanted a BP anthology series on the comics side of things just as long as if it's written by someone that actually likes the franchise.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 09-17-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

If Shuri is the new BP a Dora show is just not as interesting to me anymore. I was all for it with T'Challa alive but not now.

I'd rather see a past show about using RedJack's Yemandi than seeing Shuri as the lead in the MCU.

Sadly, as cool as Cha Cah is, he is unenhanced :/
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I’m looking forward to that meeting as well.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

When they announced the spinoff for Disney+ I was hoping for anthology on past BPs similar to the episodes of BPs Quest. If it's going to be a Dora show it's a hard pass for me. They're likely going to get more focus in the movies with T'Challa. I wouldn't mind if they were getting a show if T'Challa was still leading the film side. Although I always wanted a BP anthology series on the comics side of things just as long as if it's written by someone that actually likes the franchise.
    Obviously Dora show is just rumor at this point but a dora show never made sense anyway.

It didn't make sense them showing up in FalWS either.

They are bodyguards, they protect the king. Okoye only went with T'challa on missions because that is her job.

It makes no sense they would be operating away from the king in other countries. That would be a different department, prolly HZ.

But, the mythos established in CW and BP are being thrown out the window anyway so who cares right lol?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

A brief comparison of What If's Killmonger and T'Challa:

spoilers:
    What we get from the episode is that Eric Killmonger is a master level manipulator. He has well above average intellect if not being a genius even though he was not a super genius on a Tony Stark level. He was two steps ahead of everyone but more than that, he was able to gain knowledge of his adversary's tendencies and then manipulate them to get what he desired.

Also by him saving Tony Stark, Tony never becomes Iron Man because he was not placed in that cave with shrapnel in his chest. He was not forced into the circumstance to build the Mark 1 armor and get his act together. If you notice Tony almost always had an alcoholic drink in his hand.

I understand that Killmonger had to kill T'Challa in order to become Panther but I find it funny how T'Challa was vulnerable to sonic attack. I guess they never played DnD or Pathfinder to know that is a common energy attack you may have to contend with like fire, ice electricity and acid.

Now compare Killmonger's attributes to the T'Challa's in the second episode. T'Challa was a very good planner as he devised the heist plans for the Guardians and was able to out think his opponents. His biggest attribute was that he is such a good man with such influence, he would be able to convince Thanos not to become a villain and the Guardians to be Robin Hood like figures in the galaxy. He was a good man who could be a great king.

It seems IMO that Killmonger was a bit closer to Marvel Comics T'Challa without the psychopathic manipulation and violence. I am still waiting to see T'Challa written as a genius in the MCU who is two steps ahead of great minds, like Stark and the Wakandans. Eric was written that way in the episode. Oh well, I guess we will not get him anytime soon. It's funny that in the MCU, Captain America Civil War's T'Challa, Black Panther's young T'Chaka and What If?'s Killmonger were written closer to comic book T'Challa than he was in his own film. I mean in terms of his mind being his most dangerous attribute. That is one of the most dangerous men in the Marvel Universe.
    end of spoilers

TBF I believe they had the series finished (or at least voice acted) before he died.
    I know it was already done, but still it felt extremely disrespectful nonetheless and again it's just cementing further that, then let consistent thing we get out of MCU T'Challa is that he had died on screen more times than any other hero combined. That's what his legacy is shaping up to

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post

spoilers:
    What we get from the episode is that Eric Killmonger is a master level manipulator. He has well above average intellect if not being a genius even though he was not a super genius on a Tony Stark level. He was two steps ahead of everyone but more than that, he was able to gain knowledge of his adversary's tendencies and then manipulate them to get what he desired.

Also by him saving Tony Stark, Tony never becomes Iron Man because he was not placed in that cave with shrapnel in his chest. He was not forced into the circumstance to build the Mark 1 armor and get his act together. If you notice Tony almost always had an alcoholic drink in his hand.

I understand that Killmonger had to kill T'Challa in order to become Panther but I find it funny how T'Challa was vulnerable to sonic attack. I guess they never played DnD or Pathfinder to know that is a common energy attack you may have to contend with like fire, ice electricity and acid.

Now compare Killmonger's attributes to the T'Challa's in the second episode. T'Challa was a very good planner as he devised the heist plans for the Guardians and was able to out think his opponents. His biggest attribute was that he is such a good man with such influence, he would be able to convince Thanos not to become a villain and the Guardians to be Robin Hood like figures in the galaxy. He was a good man who could be a great king.

It seems IMO that Killmonger was a bit closer to Marvel Comics T'Challa without the psychopathic manipulation and violence. I am still waiting to see T'Challa written as a genius in the MCU who is two steps ahead of great minds, like Stark and the Wakandans. Eric was written that way in the episode. Oh well, I guess we will not get him anytime soon. It's funny that in the MCU, Captain America Civil War's T'Challa, Black Panther's young T'Chaka and What If?'s Killmonger were written closer to comic book T'Challa than he was in his own film. I mean in terms of his mind being his most dangerous attribute. That is one of the most dangerous men in the Marvel Universe.
    end of spoilers
    Some people need to go back and reread Killmonger storylines in the comics. He wasn't given T'Challa's attributes he was given his own. Killmonger has always been a master strategist and super genius that's several steps ahead. The difference is that Killmonger doesn't have a sibling or sidekick that requires taking attributes from him to make them relevant.

Obviously Dora show is just rumor at this point but a dora show never made sense anyway.

It didn't make sense them showing up in FalWS either.

They are bodyguards, they protect the king. Okoye only went with T'challa on missions because that is her job.

It makes no sense they would be operating away from the king in other countries. That would be a different department, prolly HZ.

But, the mythos established in CW and BP are being thrown out the window anyway so who cares right lol?
    Before the movie was released Danai mentioned that they are special forces too and that Okoye is the leader of the War Dogs and the military.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Yeah spot on. That is exactly how Erik was written. MCU has s bad habit of giving everyone else all their attributes except T'Challa

Mighty Member

This variant is horrible lol
    This looks like someone copied a Catwoman pose. Smdh.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Some people need to go back and reread Killmonger storylines in the comics. He wasn't given T'Challa's attributes he was given his own. Killmonger has always been a master strategist and super genius that's several steps ahead. The difference is that Killmonger doesn't have a sibling or sidekick that requires taking attributes from him to make them relevant.
    People forget priest killmonger

There is a reason they are a good match when written right.