Page 769 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772773779819869 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 15079

The fact is T'Challa has an entire nation you can explore with tons of villains and concepts that take you from street level to cosmic/ epic battles. No other hero can boast that. There's a reason war for Wakanda saved the Avengers game and it wasn't cause T'Challa was chilling in NYC...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The fact is T'Challa has an entire nation you can explore with tons of villains and concepts that take you from street level to cosmic/ epic battles. No other hero can boast that. There's a reason war for Wakanda saved the Avengers game and it wasn't cause T'Challa was chilling in NYC...
    Just tons of untapped potential and they won’t even bother to capitalize on it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Right because War for Wakanda saved a dying Avengers game because it spent time on NYC, and not because it explored the unique place that is T'Challas world...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    “Only interesting when interacting with the outside world.”

Like that Avengers expansion didn’t have people wanting to free roam Wakanda outside of the typical mission zones. Lmao.

The rogues gallery idea I think they can mitigate that by mixing BP villains people already know about (Klaw, Killmonger), giving exposure to lesser known rogues (Baron Macabre, Madame Slay), and some well known villains from other franchises that make sense for him to go up against (Mephisto, Kraven).
    You guys don't realize it but you just proved my point.

War For Wakanda was an expansion on an open-world Avengers game that already contained other Avengers. Or do not remember Iron Man, Captain America, Bruce Banner, and Black Widow being in Wakanda?

It was an Avengers story that took place in Wakanda, where Black Panther can interact with the outside world.

Extraordinary Member

If Black Panther saved the Avengers game ( assuming anything can save that game). Spider Man might go and kill it.

When the Computer Gamers who mostly play this game see that the upcoming Spider Man DLC for the Avengers game will get Spidey cutscenes and it's own area-no matter how small-and they won't get to play it because they aren't on Sony PlayStation they are gonna RAGE.

The only thing in Crystal Dynamic's favor is the game has been down voted to hell already. The game can't get any worse reviews or feedback.

Let's just hope none of those nuts try harassing the Devs because of a little DLC.

I don't put anything past Computer Nerds and they still manage to act out worse than even I imagine.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Really the Coates era actually had some great ideas. It’s just that the execution left much to be desired.

And you're cool peeps, but as I said let his run cook for a good while. You'll see in good time (again imo)

Just a random thought, does anyone think Kasper Cole should change his name from White Tiger to White Lion?
    Definitely a cool idea I’d support

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    You guys don't realize it but you just proved my point.

War For Wakanda was an expansion on an open-world Avengers game that already contained other Avengers. Or do not remember Iron Man, Captain America, Bruce Banner, and Black Widow being in Wakanda?

It was an Avengers story that took place in Wakanda, where Black Panther can interact with the outside world.
    I don't think you understand. People liked the expansion so much that they said they should of made it it's own game instead of attached to a dying game. Ontop of that they liked the expansion ALOT, which means that people are hungry for a BP game. And with the Right studio, and story it will take off.

You said in your original post that T'Challa only works when he is in NYC. But the expansion took place in Wakanda and shows that people are interested in it. A BP centric game in Wakanda can and would work. This game already proved this.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

And you're cool peeps, but as I said let his run cook for a good while. You'll see in good time (again imo)
    I'm sure people said the same about Doom war. Yet here we are... Still one of the worst BP stories of all time that was up seated by Coates

I don't think you understand. People liked the expansion so much that they said they should of made it it's own game instead of attached to a dying game. Ontop of that they liked the expansion ALOT, which means that people are hungry for a BP game. And with the Right studio, and story it will take off.

You said in your original post that T'Challa only works when he is in NYC. But the expansion took place in Wakanda and shows that people are interested in it. A BP centric game in Wakanda can and would work. This game already proved this.
    Speak on it. And that’s not even getting into a stellar voice cast. Just get back all the voice actors for the Wakandan characters from Avengers and add in some people like Cree Summer for Bast or Phil Llamar for either Achebe or Baron Macabre and Janet Hubris for Ramonda (she has done video game voice work before) and we’ve got perfection.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Speak on it. And that’s not even getting into a stellar voice cast. Just get back all the voice actors for the Wakandan characters from Avengers and add in some people like Cree Summer for Bast or Phil Llamar for either Achebe or Baron Macabre and Janet Hubris for Ramonda (she has done video game voice work before) and we’ve got perfection.
    Basically I see that argument as similar to the MCU when T'Challa debuted on Civil War. People were convinced that it would be a flop or the only way it would work was if it had the Avengers in it or atleast some of them. Yet it proved it can stand on it's own and shattered the glass ceiling. Give a good story focusing on T'Challa and allow us to explore his world through him and people will eat that up. They are hungry for it. Come correct and put the same effort that they would for other successful franchises and it will work

IME

All it takes for an open world, Spider-Man PS4/Arkum/Ghost type game to "do well" is...

- Interesting main hero they can advertise
    - Interesting open world environment to play in
    - Great graphics

and... that is pretty much it lol. Melee style combat like BP has been done over and over with ease.

Through in some tech, some costumes, a halfway competent story, and then side collectable **** for people to "platinum" and viola... you have a AAA game lol.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I'm sure people said the same about Doom war. Yet here we are... Still one of the worst BP stories of all time that was up seated by Coates

One day you'll see the light.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 09-28-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Right because War for Wakanda saved a dying Avengers game because it spent time on NYC, and not because it explored the unique place that is T'Challas world...

That is now what I said.

In my original post, my exact quote was, "Regardless of who makes the game, Black Panther is only interesting when he is interacting with the outside world."

Black Panther is interacting with the other Avengers in the Avengers game. Does that or does that not count as Black Panther interacting with the outside world?

You can also use T'Challa as a Playable Character in NYC-based missions as well. He is not just limited to the outskirts of Wakanda.

Last edited by Common Writer; 09-28-2021 at 09:09 AM.

Avengers coming to Xbox Game Pass so now I’ll get to try it out for myself. This will also bring in a bunch of new blood hopefully to the game, might even keep it going.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

One day you'll see the light.
    Doubt it, the story itself completely disconnected from the franchise and looking at it from simply a story standpoint, or pretending it's an entirely new OC franchise, it's weak AF. Poor pacing and monologuing, tons of plots points that go nowhere after being a main point, lots of telling and not showing, rushed endings, poor pacing, bland characters that all talk in the same way and lack personality, lots of words with nothing being said (his strongest issues where the ones where the art took over and little to no dialogue was present because the dialogue was so terrible) oh and did I mention poor pacing?

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    That is now what I said.

In my original post, my exact quote was, "Regardless of who makes the game, Black Panther is only interesting when he is interacting with the outside world."

Black Panther is interacting with the other Avengers in the Avengers game. Does that or does that not count as Black Panther interacting with the outside world?

You can also use T'Challa as a Playable Character in NYC-based missions as well. He is not just limited to the outskirts of Wakanda.

You also had this:
    His rogues gallery is not strong enough to have it be strictly a Wakanda-based game.

So you might as well have a game where T'Challa could travel to NYC and Chicago, and Tokyo and what not
    Which the expansion, before it even came out had people saying it should of been separated from the Avengers game and made into it's own. Doubly so when it dropped.

Yes he interacted with those characters, but that's not why war for Wakanda was successful. He had to interact with them because the game isn't titled "Black Panther War for Wakanda" it's an Avengers game so therefore by default he will interact. However, just like avengers Black Panther quest and the MCU, they have proven that T'Challa CAN and SHOULD have his own corner for people to play and explore. He is a successful IP that is not propped up by the Avengers logo. In fact, with BP quest and the game, they were actually detriments rather than helpful.

T'Challa has an entire nation to explore, from the Golden City, to the Great mound, jabari lands, necropolis, techno jungle, to the outskirts/ border. I just listed 6 different locations that he can go that can all be unique and can add more. NYC is small on comparison to that.

Also his rogues simply need an update, they aren't weak on the slightest. Like it's been said in the last page, it's not as though spider mans villains are in leagues of their own, most casuals would not know who they are or even care so long as they look cool, and the developer out effort into them. BP can easily become a spiderman/ Arkham series game