Page 198 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 15079
    Mighty Member

I wonder if T'challa is going to attend the X-Men's Hellfire gala? Supposedly this event is for Krakoa to show out on the wider MU and flex their strength and power. I would love to see the mutants trying to flex on T'challa/Wakanda and getting slapped down hard, Wakanda don't play that game. But I wouldn't be surprised if marvel had all the non-mutant guests look weak and pathetic just to make Krakoa look good.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    That's basically what I'd want to see barring titles and what Okoye would be doing. I see T'Challa as the guy handling statecraft, espionage, and the foreign adventures. He's king and the guy who wants to make Wakanda a beacon for the whole world so it makes sense he'd be dealing with the interactions between Wakanda's courtly politics/institutions and the outside.

Shuri is basically as you described, I'd add in the PRIDE (Princess Research Initiative Division Executives) as the supporting cast. All the young Wakandans we've seen through the years armed with experimental tech and a thirst for knowledge that takes them everywhere from the Darkforce Dimension to Serpent Valley. This could be the Nightwing title to T'Challa's Batman, but with a more YA appeal. Princess Shuri: PRIDE of Wakanda. Or Shuri and the Pride of Wakanda.

I'd want Okoye dealing with domestic Wakandan stuff as the co-lead of a relaunched World of Wakanda series alongside M'Baku. The Detective Comics of the Black Panther line. T'Challa splits his time between Wakanda and the outside world, Shuri often isn't even on Earth, so someone's gotta handle the smaller scale threats within Wakanda that they can't get to. I'd throw in a heavy aspect of worldbuilding and slice of life. That way all the major bases are covered, a T'Challa-centric title with ties to the wider MU and foreign adventures, a more esoteric Shuri vehicle that targets the YA audience, and a series dedicated to further building Wakanda and the wider cast of characters that populate it.
    In that case I would exchange M'Baku with Kasper or Akili. Agent's of Wakanda should encompass the DM and the HZ. The revitalized DM is now a small but elite fighting Force. 20 total (1 from each tribe) and incredibly dangerous jack of all trades type with extra focus on cqc (h2h and melee weapons). They usually work alone or in pairs but can work good as a group. The HZ are the opposite. They are THE undisputed BEST marksmen/ ranged soldiers of Wakandas military. Seals got nothing on them. They are specialized In All forms of firearms, and the Wakandan guns they use would make Storm trooper's blush. They are the "conventional" fighting Force. Most dangerous as a group. They work in groups of 4. There are 100 total.

Each has a title. The Doras are the greatest bodyguards you can hope for: If two of them are watching your back, nothing can kill you the HZ are the greatest Hunters Wakanda has ever produced: If have the HZ chasing you, your a dead person walking.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How do you redeem Hunter after being a serial killer though?

Only thing Liss missed on 100%.
    That is tricky. Maybe a necessary evil? Tchalla has worked with killers before (namor) to accomplish a goal. But the goal would have to be super important.

Definitely crossed a line too far.
    But Hunter could always go full villain

I'm hoping for a BP standalone game. Maybe if this expansion pack proves to be successful, then we might get one.

Last edited by Dboi654; 03-18-2021 at 04:39 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    In that case I would exchange M'Baku with Kasper or Akili. Agent's of Wakanda should encompass the DM and the HZ. The revitalized DM is now a small but elite fighting Force. 20 total (1 from each tribe) and incredibly dangerous jack of all trades type with extra focus on cqc (h2h and melee weapons). They usually work alone or in pairs but can work good as a group. The HZ are the opposite. They are THE undisputed BEST marksmen/ ranged soldiers of Wakandas military. Seals got nothing on them. They are specialized In All forms of firearms, and the Wakandan guns they use would make Storm trooper's blush. They are the "conventional" fighting Force. Most dangerous as a group. They work in groups of 4. There are 100 total.

Each has a title. The Doras are the greatest bodyguards you can hope for: If two of them are watching your back, nothing can kill you the HZ are the greatest Hunters Wakanda has ever produced: If have the HZ chasing you, your a dead person walking.
    I suggested M'Baku because he's a chieftain and it'd be a good development for him to play a more active role in defending Wakanda as a whole. But I see how a World of Wakanda series would benefit from prominently showing the HZ. I see them pretty much the way you do, but with the MCU addition of them also being master spies, with enhanced stealth capabilities.

While I think the majority should be stationed overseas collecting intelligence and hunting Wakanda's enemies I think it'd make sense to have Kasper/Akili be co-lead with Okoye as they and M'Baku along with 2-3 other characters work almost exclusively in Wakanda. Taking down threats too small for T'Challa to get involved in but that still need the attention of some of Wakanda's greatest defenders. While he's working with the Avengers to put down Kang or recovering stolen Wakandan trade secrets from Klaw, Okoye, Kasper, M'Baku, and a few others are clearing out vampire infestations in Birnin Bashenga and capturing Azanian poachers in Alkama Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    That is tricky. Maybe a necessary evil? Tchalla has worked with killers before (namor) to accomplish a goal. But the goal would have to be super important.

Definitely crossed a line too far.
    But Hunter could always go full villain
    Kill thousands due to wars, aliens, just being a dick, whatever... marvel universe is cool with it (namor)

Kill 5 innocent civilians just because... not cool (hunter)

It is weird like that

I'd prefer Hunter pure villain at this point. t'challa needs more of those. Have him lead the new Hyena clan or whatever clan Jakarra was part of lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I'm hoping for a BP standalone game. Maybe if this expansion pack proves to be successful, then we might get one.

The announcement got the game trending on Twitter for a bit. Not bad for a dead game. Side note: that did not happen with Kate bishop or Hawkeye LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I suggested M'Baku because he's a chieftain and it'd be a good development for him to play a more active role in defending Wakanda as a whole. But I see how a World of Wakanda series would benefit from prominently showing the HZ. I see them pretty much the way you do, but with the MCU addition of them also being master spies, with enhanced stealth capabilities.

While I think the majority should be stationed overseas collecting intelligence and hunting Wakanda's enemies I think it'd make sense to have Kasper/Akili be co-lead with Okoye as they and M'Baku along with 2-3 other characters work almost exclusively in Wakanda. Taking down threats too small for T'Challa to get involved in but that still need the attention of some of Wakanda's greatest defenders. While he's working with the Avengers to put down Kang or recovering stolen Wakandan trade secrets from Klaw, Okoye, Kasper, M'Baku, and a few others are clearing out vampire infestations in Birnin Bashenga and capturing Azanian poachers in Alkama Fields.
    That works too, Aow could bridge the Dora and HZ Gap as the cast is: General Okoye and another character to rep the DM (whomever fits). Then Akili, Kasper and backhand barry, officially named B'Arry for the HZ. That makes up the group, and it allows for actual development of each order that will be better then the isht we got from Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    The announcement got the game trending on Twitter for a bit. Not bad for a dead game. Side note: that did not happen with Kate bishop or Hawkeye LOL
    The BP/T'Challa brand is stronger than we think.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

its coming dont worry.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Kill thousands due to wars, aliens, just being a dick, whatever... marvel universe is cool with it (namor)

Kill 5 innocent civilians just because... not cool (hunter)

It is weird like that

I'd prefer Hunter pure villain at this point. t'challa needs more of those. Have him lead the new Hyena clan or whatever clan Jakarra was part of lol
    Millions. There was like a dozen Wakandans left after Thanos paid them a visit lol. Namor really got shafted hard the last few years of Marvel. The dude was always meant to be murderous dick but he never was supposed to stoop to genocide, it's gonna take the MCU to fix him.

Hunter as a villain works for me and the Hyena clan should definitely make a return. Maybe even revive Jakarra so the lost sons of T'Chaka can get their revenge together.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    But since when were the Originators... I don't care lol.

I really can't wait til the next BP run features not a single damn mutant. If you're gonna randomly insert black heroes into a BP story why would you give panel time to fucking Prodigy instead of Miles Morales. This mutant obsession also needs to die with this run.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I say severely reduce the number of Dora. There are only supposed to be 1 from each tribe so there should only be a dozen or so, not enough to form their own army. Give one or two focus at a time or give them the Hudlin treatment and make them easily interchangeable.

I'd stop treating the Hatut Zeraze like foot soldiers. They shouldn't be out in the front lines. If it was up to me I'd use them similar to the Anbu from the Naruto series since they're basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd like to see them do a Red Room situation with the Doras although on a volunteer basis. They want to become agents of Wakanda through strict training and discipline.

We always hear about badass Wakandan warriors(don't see it a lot but they sure do talk about it.) They need to get more in-depth about it and really get into the levels of regular warriors, elite agents and what kind of covert operation Wakanda has.
    Can’t agree more

Spectacular Member

Hope Shuri becomes the black panther in the films. Happy the films will make the women the leads.