Page 156 of 303 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4539
  1. #2326
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    what is the obsession with marrying T'Challa off? I've never understood this.
    Hudlin did it because he correctly realized that a king with no queen makes no sense. Monarchy survives by creating heirs.

    He just chose the wrong one lol.

    BUT, the issue now is... still need a queen but also... getting a queen finally 100% shuts the door on storm forever, which is a win lol
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  2. #2327
    Spectacular Member Common Writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Nothing stopping him from marrying a normal person.
    We're talking about being a Queen of a Warrior Nation here. A normal person wouldn't cut it.

    Monica Lynne proved that.

  3. #2328
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    Truth be told. There ain't a lot of black female superheroes over at Marvel.

    I know. Shocking, isn't it?

    Which limits T'Challa's dating prospects considerably.

    So, if T'Challa is looking for wifey material, he's going to have to go into villain territory.

    He's going to have to turn a supervillain into a housewife.
    There are less female black villains than heroes.

    And no thanks, you can't turn a nazi sympathizer into a housewife.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  4. #2329
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    We're talking about being a Queen of a Warrior Nation here. A normal person wouldn't cut.

    Monica Lynne proved that.
    Ramonda is a normal person

    T'challa's bio mom was a normal person.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  5. #2330
    Extraordinary Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    We're talking about being a Queen of a Warrior Nation here. A normal person wouldn't cut it.

    Monica Lynne proved that.
    Ramonda was Queen. She wasn't a warrior.

  6. #2331
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Crocodile Lady
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

  7. #2332
    Spectacular Member Common Writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Ramonda is a normal person

    T'challa's bio mom was a normal person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Ramonda was Queen. She wasn't a warrior.
    Ok, that was one exception to the rule.

    But this a different time now. Being a King and Queen comes with more responsibility than ever before. Nowadays, there's like an alien invasion every Friday. And a new terrorist cell every Monday. You'll need a former superhero or supervillain to be able to handle that kind of stress.

    A normal person couldn't handle that.

  8. #2333
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    Ok, that was one exception to the rule.

    But this a different time now. Being a King and Queen comes with more responsibility than ever before. Nowadays, there's like an alien invasion every Friday. And a new terrorist cell every Monday. You'll need a former superhero or supervillain to be able to handle that kind of stress.

    A normal person couldn't handle that.
    Can you just admit you are making stuff up man lol.

    And it isn't one exception, Nyami and Ramonda were both non warriors.

    There is nothing on panel that says Wakandan's Royalty Spouse need to be warriors.

    And Wakandan's didn't like Monica Lynn because she was an outside and non-wakandan, it has nothign to do whether she is a warrior. They didn't like Storm either. Wakandan's are just dicks.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  9. #2334
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    12,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Crocodile Lady
    Nooo...I don't think we will live that one down.

  10. #2335
    Spectacular Member Common Writer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Can you just admit you are making stuff up man lol.

    And it isn't one exception, Nyami and Ramonda were both non warriors.

    There is nothing on panel that says Wakandan's Royalty Spouse need to be warriors.

    And Wakandan's didn't like Monica Lynn because she was an outside and non-wakandan, it has nothign to do whether she is a warrior. They didn't like Storm either. Wakandan's are just dicks.
    I got an even better paring for ya. Even better than Crocodile lady.

    T'Challa/Princess Zanda

  11. #2336
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Aww. C'mon. She's had maybe ten panels in one comic. We have to live down the weather lady every day. Lol. I'm with Redjack. And I've also made clear several times over the years what I thought should have been done. I just want a solid run for a few years before I die.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

  12. #2337
    Astonishing Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Crocodile Lady
    Who? Captain Sele?

    LOL.

    She's like two years older than this little sister. I don't think so.

  13. #2338
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    12,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    I got an even better paring for ya. Even better than Crocodile lady.

    T'Challa/Princess Zanda
    Okay, now you're talking. I've been promoting Zanda for years.

    She's rich, royalty and rockin'.

  14. #2339
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    12,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Aww. C'mon. She's had maybe ten panels in one comic. We have to live down the weather lady every day. Lol. I'm with Redjack. And I've also made clear several times over the years what I thought should have been done. I just want a solid run for a few years before I die.
    Bro, I see sunny days ahead.

  15. #2340
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Who? Captain Sele?

    LOL.

    She's like two years older than this little sister. I don't think so.
    Oh well, forget what I just said. Bring back Monica it is then, or at least find a way to revive Space Nakia.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •