Page 648 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 15079

Last edited by KingNomarch; 07-30-2021 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

I might be in the minority but I do want to see his Doomwar costume in the game.

These ones look cool so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So given Kiber and the 6 million year man have been brought up, how would you guys revamp them if you were in charge.
    Kiber's already a super-genius and has his own island so I would make him a Doom-like character, sort of a dark version of T'Challa. As far as 6 Million Year Old Man, like I said, I'd make him a Vandal Savage or Kang-like character.

So given Kiber and the 6 million year man have been brought up, how would you guys revamp them if you were in charge.
    6 million years man, is an absolute pinnacle. He cannot be defeated in any sort of straight up engagement, he is a superior fighter, strategists, mind-reader, better tech etc. I would actually use him as an BP centric event, all hands on deck type. The thing about him is that he is so vastly superior because he is so much further advanced in the future, that it's completely mind boggling trying to attempt to stand against him, the tech comparison would be cave men trying to take on the covenant in Halo.

And that's only 1 of them. If more than one showed up, they could destroy 616. The weakness of the 6 mil man is that he finds earth so inferior he underestimates them (rightfully so) that's where they have their chance.

Kiber would be like Marvell said,. Dark mirror to T'Challa and Wakanda. Kiber island can match Wakanda in military might and Kiber is extremely deadly. One of the few villains that can match T'Challa in every aspect of the word

I'd like to see them do a tribute to Chad and have his Wakandan outfit he had after becoming King. The tip one is Kinda close to it

So far the alternate skins have turned out looking better than I expected. The one with T'Challa out of the habit, I thought he was wearing rings but their claws.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    EMH is how I got introduced to the character.

Hell of an introduction lol

"Who's this dude he's gotta cool costume... oh he just punked Stark... oooh cool dagger things... ooo what is this suit this is cool... ooo hes fast... Oh he just put Giant Man on his ass wtf... oooo he's got base in his voice... oooooooooooooo this dudes AFRICAN?"

Very well said.....co-signed

It's the best animated BP in my opinion.

Mighty Member

EMH has the best introduction to his character. They managed to get so many thing key things right to his character in a single 20+ min episode that were left out in the MCU.
    Ding ding ding....bullseye!

to me it's a tie, legit between EMH and PQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah with me too. T'Challa was cool in EMH had one of if not the best debut episode and has amazing fests. But in AA and PQ he got to be more of a main character. Played a more active role in AA and was a lead in the half of season of 4 where he lead the Avengers with season 5 PQ he is the main character with PQ being the closest we'll get to a proper BP animated series.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah with me too. T'Challa was cool in EMH had one of if not the best debut episode and has amazing fests. But in AA and PQ he got to be more of a main character. Played a more active role in AA and was a lead in the half of season of 4 where he lead the Avengers with season 5 PQ he is the main character with PQ being the closest we'll get to a proper BP animated series.
    The best part was that they got James C. Mathis to reprise T'Challa after his amazing turn in Earth's Mightiest Heroes in Avengers Assemble and Black Panther's Quest.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Very well said.....co-signed

It's the best animated BP in my opinion.
    And then i hunted down the comics and... BP was in hells kitchen LOL. Didn't make any sense to me until people in this thread pointed me towards Priest

oh yeah, I have no ill will against PQ at all. Totally different thing since it got to focus on BP vs just anther team member.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Speaking of Miles, I think he’s long overdue for a team up with T’Challa. No IGEW doesn’t count.
    What is IGEW?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What is IGEW?
    Intergalactic empire of Wakanda.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

It's great to go back and watch EMH and PQ to get e real T'Challa feel. They should have done a BP adventures comic similar to EMH. And no, the IDW comic doesn't count.