Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
if I'm not mistaken thor was jobbed to make tchalla look badass, which I didn't like. that was one of my biggest complaints about the bp kib issue. yes tchalla should be badass but it shouldn't be by way pis or cis. How was tchalla able to rid all of wakanda of the dome shrouded by the symbiotic cocoon and not alert knull god, while all the other heroes are struggling? The wakandans have a weapon strong enough to defeat phoenix why the heck wasn't it used in avx or more recently in the battle for the mantle? tchalla as technologically advanced as they are i dont see how he could defeat thor a god who battles other gods and comsic beings on the regular. that's why I liked Coates tchalla as he utilized all aspects of her abilities including that of beung a tactician. I've always said a strong leader knows when to get stuff done on their own and when to delegate and I thought Coates balanced this beautifully.
Why not just admit you haven't read the character much and that you enjoyed Coates?

Why shit on a character you've barely read? I don't get it. Praise your dude without shitting on the mythos.

For example.. Aaron's Thor. I liked Aaron's Thor. God butcher arc is one of the best ever. I liked most of Jane Thor, even though it dragged too long. Thor thread hates aarons run. They give good reasons why based on his past history. I don't go in there and go "yall are wrong, aaron thor best thor!" Because Id ont' know better, i haven't read old thor stories. Just enjoyed whwt I enjoyed, commented on that, and moved on. Why not do that?

quest T'challa just stalled the thor fight with tech. Not like he killed thor.

BP KIB... BP momentarily stopped the invasion. It is a tiny country, maybe Knull wasn't that interested and would have gotten around to it later with more forces. Who knows... it's comics. Geoffrey used the mythos to tell the story... it wasn't PIS or CIS. You aren't using those terms correctly.

Maybe the phoenix thing was tested AFTER AvX? And the phoenix event, it wasn't attacking Wakanda then. THe better choice for Tchalla was just to win the tournament.

How come you don't complain of PIS/CIS when storm gets random power ups here and there? Pray to beat Adversary? PRAISE! T'challa outsmart a god with tech to delay a fight in a cartoon? oh no, that can't happen! This stuf is so transparent man. Just praise what you praise instea do fputting other stuff down when you don't know anything