Page 378 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Because Endgame was about the original 6 I assume. Same reason why most of the others got snapped as well
    Carol was alive, Rocket was there helping with the new gauntlet, Ant-Man obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Several characters should not have been dusted. T'Challa and Drax stick out the most. We should have actually seen Wakanda being the bridge to helping out if thats the route they wanted to go. Would have given us T'Challa using his intellect along with Stark and Banner.

Even though the "On Your Left" moment almost makes up for it. Still it was disappointing he wasnt given more to do in the Infinity Saga.
    omg we agree on something lol

Using Vibranium to help build the gauntlet would have made a hell of a lot of sense too...

having Okoye come through the portal (snap her instead) with Wakanda's full army and them "rallying to the king" woulda been dope
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    That Ronan beat down was embarrassing.
    I bet Batista is still pissed about that.
    Drax really did get the mcu shaft.
    bruh, I remember being excited first time I saw it

Like here we go, this is gonna be a brawl.

Naw... Drax couldn't even HURT him lol. Did ZERO damage.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean this pretty much been from interviews that have claimed Shuri is the smartest and somehow I think probably by M'Bakus statement during challenge day "We have looked on with disgust, as your technological advancements have been overseen by a child, who scoffs at tradition" people equate that to Shuri must have created all of Wakandas current tech. It think it was a problem that Coogler didn't specify WHAT exactly T'Challa, Shuri, and Wakandan advancements before them each respectively where responsible for. That's a problem likely solved and answered by on the sequel if Chad was still around. What we know is T'Challa created his habit and maybe the emp beads

Also take a look at WHEN the statements were made.

Shuri's credit for Wakandan brilliance came when MBAKU and a FULL SQUAD of wild ass buff warriors walked out of the caves on challenge day. Props to coogler because thats a moment of tension that is rare to create in cinema ( which is why I never criticize his talent). Mbaku comes out AUDIENCE IS AT FULL ATTENTION and says wakandas advancements are overseen by Shuri. That bakes that cake into the mind of everyone who doesnt know ish about the franchise or TChalla.

Tchallas moment of wakandan credit came when he and Shuri were walking in the lab and he quickly mentions that he built his original suit while on the way to see Shuri give him a new "much better" suit.

Its really not the fault of the casual audience that they walked away remembering one over the other.

Yes in addition to Kevin feige running around telling everyone sure Shuri the smartest in the Marvel Universe.
    Never even heard an interview of him mention t'challa's intellect.

Ask a casual who built falcons wings? Theyll say Shuri
    Ask a casual who built black panthers suits (plural)? Theyll say shuri.

Who advanced wakanda? Considering age the spaceships they had when Tchaka was flying and that Shuri is 16...they will still answer "Shuri!"
    Last edited by Ekie; 05-08-2021 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    bruh, I remember being excited first time I saw it

Like here we go, this is gonna be a brawl.

Naw... Drax couldn't even HURT him lol. Did ZERO damage.
    Make me a Ronin fan though LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Several characters should not have been dusted. T'Challa and Drax stick out the most. We should have actually seen Wakanda being the bridge to helping out if thats the route they wanted to go. Would have given us T'Challa using his intellect along with Stark and Banner.

Even though the "On Your Left" moment almost makes up for it. Still it was disappointing he wasnt given more to do in the Infinity Saga.
    And we would've gotten to see T'Challa actually interact with the Avengers like Steve, Tony, Thor, Clint, etc.

The harshness of hindsight...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And we would've gotten to see T'Challa actually interact with the Avengers like Steve, Tony, Thor, Clint, etc.

Speaking of hindsight, does anyone think an Agents of Wakanda type movie would've been a good idea for a sequel? T'Challa leads a team of MCU heroes against some small group of villains

Speaking of hindsight, does anyone think an Agents of Wakanda type movie would've been a good idea for a sequel? T'Challa leads a team of MCU heroes against some small group of villains
    They'd call it "Avengers light" and laugh at it. Lol.

Because Endgame was about the original 6 I assume. Same reason why most of the others got snapped as well
    Yes but T'Challa still should of had more to do, hell Okoye teamed up with widow and Wanda to fight proxima for Bast sake
    Okoye wasn't even around during TRO. T'Challa best back dwarf single handily on the Comics yet all we get is a quick blink and you miss it, last minute cgi punch that looks awkward as hell and random for T'Challa vs dwarf...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    They'd call it "Avengers light" and laugh at it. Lol.
    Some might, but I think a lot of people would like it. Most of the phase 4 movies are Avengers-light anyway. And T'Challa leading a team would be cool. Wouldn't have to be too many heroes, just a few supporting heroes like Wasp, Luke Cage, or War Machine (I'm assuming the membership would change in the MCU)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yes but T'Challa still should of had more to do, hell Okoye teamed up with widow and Wanda to fight proxima for Bast sake
    Okoye wasn't even around during TRO. T'Challa best back dwarf single handily on the Comics yet all we get is a quick blink and you miss it, last minute cgi punch that looks awkward as hell and random for T'Challa vs dwarf...
    Okoye and BW taking on Proxima was a bit questionable IMO. I do think it's unfortunate we didn't get to see more of T'Challa interacting with the Avengers. But like I said, I think Marvel Studios was expecting that to happen in Phase 4

Make me a Ronin fan though LOL
    And he did it without his hammer like... damn Drax, you ain't ****

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

IW was REALLY REALLY good and honestly... any changes i'd make are more "selfish tchalla fan" more than anything and actually quite minor. Give me more tchalla in the invasion fight sense... you know... it is his country. Give him something more to do, a tag team fight wtih steve against Corvus or have him kill BD instead of Banner because banner was lame. But that is a quick, easy change tpe off thing.

End Game... man... I liked it a lot and it is a much harder movie to get "right"... but id change A LOT lol. and T'challa being alive would be way up on the list.

I mean... i'd start the movie with T'challa (after Okoye just got dusted) rushing into the lab to find Shuri gone. Then rushing into the palace to find his mom gone too. He lead his country into war, lost a huge chunk of his army and then half of his people get dusted.

IF you are gonna use him for his army.. show me the after effects of him losing.

Him and Thor would have a LOT in common.

Nah. It would either be "Avengers but not" or the Korea scene redux.

End Game... man... I liked it a lot and it is a much harder movie to get "right"... but id change A LOT lol. and T'challa being alive would be way up on the list.
    Here's the thing. Endgame is an Avengers movie. And T'challa was never an Avenger, any more than Strange or the Guardians. So he got a spotlight scene or two, but that was it.

At the end of the day, it was about Steve, Thor, and Tony. Everyone else was supporting cast.

Also take a look at WHEN the statements were made.

Shuri's credit for Wakandan brilliance came when MBAKU and a FULL SQUAD of wild ass buff warriors walked out of the caves on challenge day. Props to coogler because thats a moment of tension that is rare to create in cinema ( which is why I never criticize his talent). Mbaku comes out AUDIENCE IS AT FULL ATTENTION and says wakandas advancements are overseen by Shuri. That bakes that cake into the mind of everyone who doesnt know ish about the franchise or TChalla.

Tchallas moment of wakandan credit came when he and Shuri were walking in the lab and he quickly mentions that he built his original suit while on the way to see Shuri give him a new "much better" suit.

Its really not the fault of the casual audience that they walked away remembering one over the other.

Yes in addition to Kevin feige running around telling everyone sure Shuri the smartest in the Marvel Universe.
    Never even heard an interview of him mention t'challa's intellect.

Ask a casual who built falcons wings? Theyll say Shuri
    Ask a casual who built black panthers suits (plural)? Theyll say shuri.

Who advanced wakanda? Considering age the spaceships they had when Tchaka was flying and that Shuri is 16...they will still answer "Shuri!"
    I know, I will forever say that Coogler missed the opportunity to showcase T'Challas genius. Had he had Shuri say something like "I came for the emp beads, I made an update to your designs" or when T'Challa is going into the lab Shuri says "We finished the final touches on the schematics you crafted, come see the latest the design group has to offer".

I also will criticize him for having Nakia, and not T'Challa himself, bring up the idea of opening Wakanda. It should of been him telling that to Nakia about how they can help the world but everyone is a bit hesitant and show that Nakia understands because she had been out there and stands by her man in unity. That would of played alot better into the struggle between T'Challa and Erik.

I almost hate to say it but those two big changes ALMOST gave too much agency to the supporting cast and not enough reinforcement of how progressive T'Challa really was compared to everyone else in Wakanda.
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 05-08-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Nah. It would either be "Avengers but not" or the Korea scene redux.

Here's the thing. Endgame is an Avengers movie. And T'challa was never an Avenger, any more than Strange or the Guardians. So he got a spotlight scene or two, but that was it.
    Well, Civil War was "Avengers but not" and got away with it

omg we agree on something lol

Using Vibranium to help build the gauntlet would have made a hell of a lot of sense too...

having Okoye come through the portal (snap her instead) with Wakanda's full army and them "rallying to the king" woulda been dope
    I remember thinking that EG would involve each character trying to avenge the person they lost with a rebuilt Vision fighting for Wanda and either Shuri or Okoye fighting for T'Challa. The more I think about it, the more I wished Hawkeye got killed in AoU, CW or IW. He was the least interesting part of EG, imo.

I like the vibranium gauntlet and yeah, that would have made a lot more sense than just Stark Tech.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I remember thinking that EG would involve each character trying to avenge the person they lost with a rebuilt Vision fighting for Wanda and either Shuri or Okoye fighting for T'Challa. The more I think about it, the more I wished Hawkeye got killed in AoU, CW or IW. He was the least interesting part of EG, imo.

I like the vibranium gauntlet and yeah, that would have made a lot more sense than just Stark Tech.
    Hawkeye is the least interesting part of everything. No wonder T'Challa didn't care!