Page 196 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Ok, the Panther habit looks a lot better in full view now. Still a shame Crystal Dynamics dropped the ball as hard as they did with this game.

They seem to be constantly making improvements. By the time this content drops there will be more villain variety which was the biggest issue

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Beautiful cover and LOL at Blade stabbing him in the liver
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-18-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    They seem to be constantly making improvements. By the time this content drops there will be more villain variety which was the biggest issue
    I still think making this a live service game was a mistake. And that upcoming Batman game might end up suffering the same fate if they don’t learn from the blunders of this game.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I still think making this a live service game was a mistake. And that upcoming Batman game might end up suffering the same fate if they don’t learn from the blunders of this game.
    Definitely not ideal but with how poorly it was received it's amazing that they haven't given up on the game which should give hope that they are serious about it. The game does have its moments of greatness when it comes to just feeling like you're actually using an Avenger alongside the others.
    I was high one time LOL and was on top of a giant AIM bot about using the Hulk smashing everything while Iron Man was buzzing around me blasting stuff and it was a pretty cool moment. If I can get that feeling just once using Black Panther then I'm all in
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-18-2021 at 10:55 AM.

BANNED

okay so if its like any relief, my bf bought the game, yes it was mediocre poo poo pants BUT the improvemen has been remarkable.
    plus, if its mostly BP you are looking for, they honestly improved their character design betwen the vanila heroes and the new ones, they were so creative, smart and inovative with kate bishop, giving her a bajilion cool tricks.

She feels amazing, hawkeye seems exceptional too, so at least i think tchalla the character will be fun

Astonishing Member

I remember a report came out a few weeks/months ago that said live service is exactly the direction WB Games is moving in. Gotham Knights is supposed to be a sort of test run of the concept. Marvel and WB have such an impressive roster of characters and worlds that live service is probably the most cost effective way of putting them all on full display.

But the Arkham and Spider-Man games should’ve been proof by now that single player AAA experiences with individual characters is much more profitable and critically well received. I would’ve preferred an Iron Man solo game that set up a BP solo spin-off than a shallow Avengers game with a small Black Panther DLC. Hopefully the failure of this Avengers game doesn’t discourage Marvel too much from trying their hand at more high quality projects.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Because they don't know what to do with her

She was gone for 10+ years and then inexplicably came back lol

She has no Dora's to lead, she has no "history" because it has been so long and the entire Dora thing has been changed

So sheis basically generic Wakandan fighter/general with just a dash of MCU Okoye.

So instead of just having BP show up in random issues of comics, they are just using her. Easier to explain, no real characterization to worry about. Have her swing a spear around and be bad ass and good enough.
    Pretty much. It also helps that the competition ain’t doing so hot lol. Shuri is only now starting to stabilize from the whiplash of her MCU counterpart overwriting the Griot Supreme bullshit of Coates. M’Baku is basically an alien, Nakia is dead, W’Kabi is dead, Zuri is dead, if a writer wants to use BP supporting characters the only other option is old ass Ramonda lol.

Okoye is the primary BP supporting character by default because they basically inserted her MCU counterpart into the comics and there’s no real expectation attached to her character. She’s an easy character to use as a guest appearance. Which is great, but it does point to how dilapidated the rest of T’Challa’s supporting cast is and how Okoye herself has virtually nothing to her character other than “badass, sometimes quippy general”.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Oh that costume is sexy. God I wish this game was better.

all these expansions and **** are free right?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I'm glad they streamlined the costume from that concept art. It looks a lot better.

Steve Blum as Klaw? I can't really tell T'Challa's voice, although I'm probably going to be wishing it was James C. Mathis III the whole time.

This expansion looks like they really put some work into it so I hope it helps the game and doesn't take forever to come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I still like Hunter. I know some people don't agree but he was great in the Black Panther cartoon by RedJack and brings value as both an ally and a nemisis.
    Kasper should operate in America in my opinion. Maybe using a wakandan embassy and on a street level.
    Yeah, I liked Hunter in Panther's Quest a lot too. I thought they used him pretty well. About my only issue is that his facial design didn't really match his voice, but he was usually wearing his mask so it didn't really matter that much.
    Supposedly Gotham Knights isn't a live-service game (although a lot of people thought it was at first).
    It should be. There's no way they could get away with charging even more for the game at this point.

Yup. Only cosmetics cost

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Steve Blum as Klaw? I can't really tell T'Challa's voice, although I'm probably going to be wishing it was James C. Mathis III the whole time.
    T'Challa is voiced by Christopher Judge (Kratos from God of War 2018)

and now I'm reminded why I bought the Avengers game

guess its time to redownload lol
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Pretty much. It also helps that the competition ain’t doing so hot lol. Shuri is only now starting to stabilize from the whiplash of her MCU counterpart overwriting the Griot Supreme bullshit of Coates. M’Baku is basically an alien, Nakia is dead, W’Kabi is dead, Zuri is dead, if a writer wants to use BP supporting characters the only other option is old ass Ramonda lol.

Okoye is the primary BP supporting character by default because they basically inserted her MCU counterpart into the comics and there’s no real expectation attached to her character. She’s an easy character to use as a guest appearance. Which is great, but it does point to how dilapidated the rest of T’Challa’s supporting cast is and how Okoye herself has virtually nothing to her character other than “badass, sometimes quippy general”.
    AGENTS OF WAKANDA - Lead by and starring Okoye - espionage on a global scale
    JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY - Lead by and starring Shuri - wild adventures in science and magic
    THE BLACK PANTHER - lead by and starring T'Challa - the Black Panther.

that's what I would do.