Page 231 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 15079
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Thought you all weren't supposed to be following the MCU anymore?

Seeing a lot of comments about it. lol
    They as we say are capping just like when Coates BP drops it's spoilers all Over by the same people who are so called boycotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    They as we say are capping just like when Coates BP drops it's spoilers all Over by the same people who are so called boycotting.
    There is more than one way to "boycott' a comic. Just saying. It isn't a coincidence when people start talking about the issue at all. If you can't figure that out, then that is on you.

Some of yall have a complex where you just can't stand that others don't have to like the same stuff you like. I don't like BP without BP. So I won't go see the movie. I can't help if the random character shows up in a show I'm already watching.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    There is more than one way to "boycott' a comic. Just saying. It isn't a coincidence when people start talking about the issue at all. If you can't figure that out, then that is on you.

Some of yall have a complex where you just can't stand that others don't have to like the same stuff you like. I don't like BP without BP. So I won't go see the movie. I can't help if the random character shows up in a show I'm already watching.
    I dislike Coates and I'm still upset they're not going to recast but i can admit when cool stuff happens and seeing Ayo was really cool..

someone wanna message me what happened? I don't care about the show and I am not going to watch it so spoil away for me

I dislike Coates and I'm still upset they're not going to recast but i can admit when cool stuff happens and seeing Ayo was really cool..

Yea this was prime MCU goodness here. Really driving home the "its all connected" line. I think for some here it's just a reminder of what has happened and that as of know we cant expect to see the central figure of this whole world they are teasing. Its not a sentiment I entirely agree with but it is one I fully sympathize with. That said I'm still excited to see where this goes. Maybe Fiege will realize there's another way to do this, maybe he won't. But I'll be there to see it whichever way it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    someone wanna message me what happened? I don't care about the show and I am not going to watch it so spoil away for me
    Just go on youtube and type in the series and the episode #. My Youtube and Twitter newsfeed is filled with this spoiler that it's unavoidable despite how much I try to mute it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Unfortunately for me, it seems the death of Chadwick and thus T'challa has tainted any future enjoyment of seeing those characters again. Maybe that will change in the future but not yet. Others results may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    I think for some here it's just a reminder of what has happened and that as of know we cant expect to see the central figure of this whole world they are teasing.
    Basically, teasing a future I no longer care about but want to care about

The gist

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...3697#gs.xstdyi
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-02-2021 at 08:26 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Well dang, I dont know how to feel yet. We have to see how it plays out. But I think some who said that zemo didn't receive his due will be pleased

Perhaps we will get some statuses confirmed or deconfirmed, maybe even a visual. Im purposefully being vague not to spoil anything.
    Unless that due comes from t'challa then the story they're trying to tell is trash

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

But if they announce Shuri, M'Baku, Kasper, Bucky, or Killmonger as the new BP, you'll be their opening night?

But you felt the need to comment about it? In the thread that got called Tchalla specifically because people were afraid that if the thread was just called BP like the last one it would be an endorsement of Shuri become MCU black panther.

I ignored that reasoning and comment about other related things, but I figured you all would hold the line. lol
    We've literally been commenting about the MCU for the past 100 pages. Every black panther topic that we've made has been about Tchalla since he is "black panther" in a real world sense. so I'm not sure what type of Point you're trying to make.
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-02-2021 at 08:41 AM.

But if they announce Shuri, M'Baku, Kasper, Bucky, or Killmonger as the new BP, you'll be their opening night?
    I only care about T'challa. Even in the comics. I've always been clear about that.

I can go back and edit BP to "T'challa" if it makes you feel better.

Only way I see this movie in theaters is if it is set between the 5 year blip or Coogler pulled something crazy out of his ass that I haven't thought of.

I'll take a selfie at 12 midnight on 7/8/22 and post it in here of myself playing video games at home if it'll make you happy.

I found it annoying. See how opinions can differ?

I'm not watching the show but it's clear that we can't avoid spoilers since they're being posted even in this thread.

Ayo is a red shirt as of this moment in time. On Twitter it seems like people didn't even know her name. Just happy that a wakandan showed up. Expect these type of guest appearances from now on with nothing Grand actually happening with Tchallas side characters.

It sounds like nothing happened. People are just excited for scraps

Ah I see. Yeah or would of made Sense to introduce the other group instead. I feel in different about it.[ It feels hollow without T'Challa. And just reinforces the whole "We are deeply saddened by Chad's passing, not enough to postpone production so people can grieve or to recast and continue the story Chad started, but we will make a few tribute videos, claim Chadwick can never be replaced and then retrofit that the plan all along was to focus on Wakanda more despite what previous interviews and more information comes out that disproves that" so w/e.

@ cville I think I am the only one who said they didn't care about the MCU without T'Challa and I have kept to that.
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 04-02-2021 at 08:51 AM.

If that happens do you think that we're going to change the name of this thread to killmonger the Black Panther? Or mbaku the Black Panther? Or is it still going to be a topic about Tchalla and his world?