Page 829 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 329729779819825826827828829830831832833839879929 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 15079
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

This gave me joy and also made me sad. You see the smile on this kids face, imitating T'Challa and here the MCU is going to take him away from him.
    CAK 💖💜💙
    @CAKinDC
    Every day for the past week, first thing in the morning, Jack comes in our room and asks if his Halloween costume came yet. It finally arrived.
    https://twitter.com/CAKinDC/status/1450943325712834561

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Yeah this whole things gonna get messy due to Marvel sacrificing one form of representation for another instead of having everyone eat like in the original. Not helping matters is that people who want T’Challa recast often get accused of sexism right off the bat so those people better not be surprised when those they hounded decide to not take any part in the inevitable discourse.
    It a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Attachment 114898

I know its just a cover, but I'm very excited to the TechnoJungle again.
    The most under use weapon Of Wakanda. Hopefully we'll see it again.
    You just know they're going to credit Shuri for inventing it

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Hickman Panther was the definition of not happy though.

And he was openly disrespected by people in the war council and hell, and Backhand Barry grew balls that day and lost the ability to speak for 6 months afterwards lol.

Hickman Panther was fine (with some ... eh... moments) but he definitely wasn't happy or loved by Wakanda. He was treated more like he hung out in Necropolis like a creeper all the time lol.
    Maybe Backhand Barry is the new Hero of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Maybe Backhand Barry is the new Hero of Wakanda
    Maybe Barry is the new villain of Ridley's run

Barry's Revenge!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Priest literally created a Character to replace TCHALLA yet y'all love his boring as dialogue BP run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Priest literally created a Character to replace TCHALLA yet y'all love his boring as dialogue BP run.
    Priest can speak for himself: https://digitalpriest.com/legacy/com...r/bw/index.htm

Barry's Revenge!
    I'm sure he signed up for that assassin Squad real quick

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I didn't know the name of the franchise was Plot. I thought it was called Black Panther, and ya know, T'Challa IS the Black Panther and all, whose role is to protect and rule Wakanda... Clearly our mistake for thinking that right...
    I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of T'Challa dealing with a threat overseas or something while this new hero (champion of another god preferably) wins over the Wakandan people, potentially setting up a conflict. If this is just Ayo and Aneka 2.0 but with some new guy throw the whole run away lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I mean, in addition to educating ol' dude on BP history...

also shines some light that Marvel keeps trying to same ideas... aka "too much continuity make it easier for new people!".... that haven't worked lol. Yet they keep trying again and again....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    You mean the run that redefined the character and made Marvel start taking T'Challa seriously and is the run that most writers and adaptions take a lot of inspiration from?

BLACK PANTHER LEGENDS #3 (of 4)

TOCHI ONYEBUCHI (W) • FRAN GALÁN (A)

Cover by Jahnoy Lindsay

Variant cover by Natacha Bustos

It’s time for T’Challa to claim his throne.

T’Challa’s adopted brother, Hunter, has taken control of the Hatut Zeraze and is using his secret police force to keep T’Challa in exile. If T’Challa doesn’t come home, he can’t continue his plan to open Wakanda, which Hunter blames for their father’s death. But T’Challa now knows just how much the rest of the world needs them — and just what kind of king he wants to be. Follow the new origin story by New York Times best-selling author Tochi Onyebuchi and artist Fran Galán.

I would give anything to see a Hickman Black Panther run.
    Love Hickman but he wouldn’t give BP fans what they’re after right now. One big theme he loves to come back to again and again is the arrogance of “great men” who think they have all the answers, and how that bites them in the ass. The Council of Reeds in F4, the Illuminati in Avengers, Xavier and Magneto in X-Men, etc. His BP would be very competent and would get cool feats while also displaying his genius… but he would also get humbled before the end. Look at what’s happening in Inferno, story is setting up the mutants to eat some L’s for thinking they were gods.

If Ridley bombs and fails, Marvel can always still as Redjack. Far as I know he’s only on GL and DC doesn’t have exclusives anymore. Redjack can do GL and BP if he wants.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'd change like... 2-3 moments and it could have been perfect. Those 2-3 moments where I feel like Hickman chose story over characters were HUGE moments though.

I mean... I like the run enough that I have the entire thing in trade form and I don't buy many trades lol.

And he had T'challa booty call it up before the end of the world lol. T'coates would never lol
    1. T'Challa beat Black dwarf ON PANEL, stupid that banner got the kill on him, and insult to injury that Okoye teams with widow to fight proxima when they never even met or fought in the comics.

2. T'Challa and Namor should of been shown beating the asses of the great society during Maximuses speech to swan about the difference between heroes and kings.

3. T'Challa should of held firm and not broke down crying regarding not blowing up GS earth.

4. T'Challa should of killed Namor, he had served no more purpose to the story other than to crack jokes at T'Challa, only to be immediately killed by Doom.

5. T'Challa should of faired much better against god Doom. He still could of lost but the ending he should of been standing tall (despite it taking everything in him to do so, as he and Doom knee the fight was over) and Doom should of looked more bloody, I mean, he was STILL wielding the IG, Doom should of looked more disheveled.

Those are the 5 moments I would of changed and it would of been perfect.

Bruh, you know T'Coates would of had him bowing to outside her window begging to get atleast a kiss on the forehead from her lol T'Coates T'Challa has no Bass in his voice at all

Barry's Revenge!
    Dude, I thought of a HZ idea in which the cast would be, Kasper, Akili, that female HZ, and a OC name B'Arry (this giving Bhb an official name lol

I would give anything to see a Hickman Black Panther run.
    After Immortal Hulk I'd give Al Ewing a shot