Page 643 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I hope it gets a good enough reception so that a Black Panther game proper gets the green light. Oh and please make it single player. None of this live service BS.

If a Black Panther game drops, I’m buying it. And as far as the cartoons today go. The taste of kids today with cartoons is confusing to me. They don’t watch all the good cartoons and they get canceled. And then the ones with wack animation and these elementary story lines are the ones that stay on the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    If a Black Panther game drops, I’m buying it. And as far as the cartoons today go. The taste of kids today with cartoons is confusing to me. They don’t watch all the good cartoons and they get canceled. And then the ones with wack animation and these elementary story lines are the ones that stay on the air.
    That’s more on the stupid execs rather than the audience. There are plenty of good action cartoons that were popular but then the network cancelled them because they weren’t selling enough toys or the network intentionally moved the shows to a time slot where not that many people would watch them, thus justifying low ratings as a reason for cancellation.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I miss this show man. I’ve been rewatching it this past week on Disney + and it still holds up extremely well.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I'm undecided if this T'Challa or T'Challa in AA/BPQ is the best adaption.
    EMH is how I got introduced to the character.

Hell of an introduction lol

"Who's this dude he's gotta cool costume... oh he just punked Stark... oooh cool dagger things... ooo what is this suit this is cool... ooo hes fast... Oh he just put Giant Man on his ass wtf... oooo he's got base in his voice... oooooooooooooo this dudes AFRICAN?"

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

That’s more on the stupid execs rather than the audience. There are plenty of good action cartoons that were popular but then the network cancelled them because they weren’t selling enough toys or the network intentionally moved the shows to a time slot where not that many people would watch them, thus justifying low ratings as a reason for cancellation.
    All the good action cartoons are now on streaming services.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So, I've been playing MUA3 with my two kids (6 and 9).

9 year olds favorite character is Spider-Man (Parker).

You get Spider-Man really early in the game. But... you then get Miles soon after.

9 year old now plays with Miles exclusively because his powers are cooler and he likes his costume. Now Miles is his favorite character. (kids are fickle).

6 year old was playing with Hulk but switched to "Scratchy" aka Wolverine. Because he thinks he's cooler.

This is the power of video games and branding and why keeping Black Panther as a late game addition and DLC and other bullshit (like not being in commercials) is a F'ing fail. You have to build the brand early and often.
    Games and cartoons are how kids get into superheroes, which is why DC and Marvel should be putting out more of both with a wider variety of characters. I myself played a ton of video games as a kid, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is what made Hulk my favorite Marvel character, and the Arkham games made me more interested in Batman. If T’Challa can get a game that would be a second wind for him with the loss of Chadwick.

Just keep it separate from the MCU please. Hell I’d prefer if like the Arkham games they kept BP on his own doing his own thing.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

"Who's this dude he's gotta cool costume... oh he just punked Stark... oooh cool dagger things... ooo what is this suit this is cool... ooo hes fast... Oh he just put Giant Man on his ass wtf... oooo he's got base in his voice... oooooooooooooo this dudes AFRICAN?"

EMH has the best introduction to his character. They managed to get so many thing key things right to his character in a single 20+ min episode that were left out in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Pretty much. I would subscribe to HBO Max for the DC animated stuff but I've got subscription to too much stuff as it is.

I'll never finish watching everything on Netflix and I'm still catching up on The Clone Wars with Rebels and Resistance following that.

Why couldn't they have had all of this stuff out when had time to watch them all.

I heard he summons a panther as one of his main powers and my hype immediately died. Characters only get 3 main powers. One summons a panther, one throws a spear and the last is probably a support power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    I heard he summons a panther as one of his main powers and my hype immediately died. Characters only get 3 main powers. One summons a panther, one throws a spear and the last is probably a support power.

But what if it’s a MAGIC spear, like the spear of Bashenga?

I’m joking. I don’t think summoning a panther is all that great, unless it’s Bast.

Edit - thought I was being too negative but nah. I don't like it
    Last edited by Pulp Fiction; 07-29-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Haha! That’s how I got introduced to him as well! Well that and the ok’d Black Panther cartoon that came on BET.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And thank god, because now they don’t have to worry about shenanigans from the network, and they have a great deal of creative freedom. Just look at Young Justice.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Looks like we have a skin inspired by Kasper and a white version of T'Challa's suit that could easily fit Hunter or the Hatut Zeraze.

Im surprised that Kasper was one of the first costumes showcased.

Also suspicious since the MCU can't keep their hands out of anything else.

The white is very clean though

Nice to see a Kasper suit! Really looking forward to this.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda