Page 510 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 15079
    Incredible Member

I swear nothing but complaints it's a damn what if story it's literally an alternate universe.Any Way check out Marvel Dark aged an up coming comic.

Killmonger will always be right

Foreshadowed in last year’s FREE COMIC BOOK DAY: X-MEN and in today’s series of mysterious teasers, this highly anticipated limited series will see heroes from every corner of the Marvel Universe unite against a new threat – and fail. Their defeat will usher in an exciting new age full of heartbreaking loss and unimaginable stakes. As the world is remade, fans will meet fascinating new versions of their favorite heroes as they fight to overcome insurmountable odds and restore hope to the universe.

"I'm excited to team up with the brilliant Iban Coello on one of the most epic stories I've ever been involved in,” said Taylor. “Marvel's DARK AGES is a story unlike any we've told before. And it all begins with the shocking revelation of what the Watcher has been watching for. A danger older than the Earth threatens everything. And for once, the heroes who have saved the planet time and again find themselves almost completely powerless in the face of it. X-Men and Avengers will assemble. Spider-people and the Fantastic Four will come together. Heroes for Hire will fight alongside Champions. But none of it will be enough. The lights are about to go out...forever."

Check out the cover and prepare for an all-new saga of the Marvel Universe as you’ve never seen it before when DARK AGES #1 hits stands on September 1.

DARK AGES #1 (OF 6)
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art and Cover by IBAN COELLO

... isn't Tom Taylor an X-Men writer?

Wakanda gonna get destroyed again eh? lol. As long as T'challa gets to do somethign!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    ... isn't Tom Taylor an X-Men writer?
    Yes....

Great Panther in the hands of an X-writer. So how will Storm save Wakanda or does it get flooded again?

And didn't we jsut have Secret Empire or am I getting old and time is movign faster lol?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    And didn't we jsut have Secret Empire or am I getting old and time is movign faster lol?
    Secret Empire was four years ago, but yeah, I hear you there. Fortunately (or not), Dark Ages is supposed to be outside mainstream MU continuity, so I doubt anything that happens there'll end up having a lasting impact on T'Challa and Wakanda.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Secret Empire was four years ago, but yeah, I hear you there. Fortunately (or not), Dark Ages is supposed to be outside mainstream MU continuity, so I doubt anything that happens there'll end up having a lasting impact on T'Challa and Wakanda.
    But still considered canon right?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Yes....

Great Panther in the hands of an X-writer. So how will Storm save Wakanda or does it get flooded again?
    We can’t ever catch a break can we?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Continuing this (the goal is to finish A Nation Under Our Feet by the end the weekend):

Seven is The Crew and Eight is the Djalia (rescue of Shuri). It feels these stories genuinely progress the story and the pacing is pretty decent so far. T'Challa's doubts earlier seem gone. He is kicking ass in the fight (the leg sweep with both hands handcuffed was pretty cool). Then he solved the riddle of Shuri and rescues her. The Crew is fun, but I feel like it was honestly a mistake. There's too much criticism of T'Challa's outsiders for him to easily rely on them. To the story's credit, I think it acknowledges it. They're gone quickly either way.

There isn't much else to say. I think these are solid stories and the story seems to be heading in the right direction.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    But still considered canon right?
    Secret Empire, yes. Dark Ages, not so much, I don't think.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    I swear nothing but complaints it's a damn what if story it's literally an alternate universe.Any Way check out Marvel Dark aged an up coming comic.

Killmonger will always be right
    God forbid consumers want content that makes an ounce of sense involving characters they like. "What if Captain America was Uncle Ben" aint it. That time and money could have been used to give fans a fully animated SWAD cartoon.

Thus...complaints
    Last edited by Ekie; 06-18-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Well thats intriguing

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Twitter is saying the 3rd act of Black Widow is a CGI mess.

Its the same VFX crew who worked on Black Panther.

Now Imdb is saying there are new VFX people working on the sequel, but it is early. Hopefully they dont bring them back.

So hardly any different than most marvel movies

is that Wakanda in the background?
    The J-man