Page 760 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 260660710750756757758759760761762763764770810860 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Do the right thing and give this man his own game Marvel. Least y’all could do since he saved this game.
    So much money could be made from this but they ain't listening

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

There's a "Get rid of one Marvel movie poll" on twitter featuring BPWF, No Way Home, DS2, Eternals. Most are picking BPWF because of no T'Challa.

Do the right thing and give this man his own game Marvel. Least y’all could do since he saved this game.
    All of this. I mean come on??? What more proof do they need of BP being the next Spiderman / Batman??? Got a successful movie, had a great animated series dedicated to him, his campaign saved a dying game... What more do they need?

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    So much money could be made from this but they ain't listening
    Yep. Letting the talents of Christopher Judge go to waste by being a one and done performance. Btw, if a Black Panther game was made and you had to bring over the voice actors for the Wakandans from Avengers, who would you cast as the other characters?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    All of this. I mean come on??? What more proof do they need of BP being the next Spiderman / Batman??? Got a successful movie, had a great animated series dedicated to him, his campaign saved a dying game... What more do they need?
    I’ll be honest, if they gave me a trilogy of T’Challa Panther games I’d probably be more open to whatever they’re doing on the film side. Average game these days has around 20-30 hours of content, just one of those would easily outstrip even BP1 in enjoyment for me since I like games more than movies anyway. Would also likely highlight features of the BP mythos even a trilogy of movies can’t do simply because of the time constraint. Hope Marvel is taking notice.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’ll be honest, if they gave me a trilogy of T’Challa Panther games I’d probably be more open to whatever they’re doing on the film side. Average game these days has around 20-30 hours of content, just one of those would easily outstrip even BP1 in enjoyment for me since I like games more than movies anyway. Would also likely highlight features of the BP mythos even a trilogy of movies can’t do simply because of the time constraint. Hope Marvel is taking notice.
    Just imagine riding around Wakanda on the sky bike and picking up items that are littered with Easter eggs. It would be heaven.

And it also helps that video games make just as much money as films nowadays if not more so.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    There's a "Get rid of one Marvel movie poll" on twitter featuring BPWF, No Way Home, DS2, Eternals. Most are picking BPWF because of no T'Challa.
    What poll is this?
    Because you like to exaggerate at times

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    What poll is this?
    Because you like to exaggerate at times
    It’s just one poll by a random user. Doesn’t speak for the majority.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Cast Yahya Abdul mateen II as T'challa. Do it marvel. Got dammit. Just do it. ARGHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Cast Yahya Abdul mateen II as T'challa. Do it marvel. Got dammit. Just do it. ARGHHHH
    Fun fact, he was in the running for M’Baku before the role eventually went to Winston Duke. Hopefully Marvel notices his star rising and casts him as a T’Challa variant.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    We would also be able to get a fully realized T'Challa. Something that we likely won't see in the MCU any time soon. Again I liked the first movie, but I didn't like how T'Challas super genius is more ambiguous instead of just being made clear that the reason Shuri is tinkering so much is because he is the black panther and King now. Something like a comment made by T'Challa reminiscing the time he spent in the lab creating stuff as he is looking at all of Shuris bee designs would of been suffice.

Also not thrilled that its Erik and Nakia, not Erik and T'Challa, whom were pushing for Wakanda to do more for the world.
    The movie should of had T'Challa getting information from his friends and family regarding opening Wakanda, with Nakia being the only one fully supporting his idea. Which would of made the conflict with Erik that much more powerful and it wouldn't of taken anything from Nakia.

Especially now that T'Chadwicks gone it just leaves a bad taste and leaves T'Challa in an incomplete state

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    We would also be able to get a fully realized T'Challa. Something that we likely won't see in the MCU any time soon. Again I liked the first movie, but I didn't like how T'Challas super genius is more ambiguous instead of just being made clear that the reason Shuri is tinkering so much is because he is the black panther and King now. Something like a comment made by T'Challa reminiscing the time he spent in the lab creating stuff as he is looking at all of Shuris bee designs would of been suffice.

Also not thrilled that its Erik and Nakia, not Erik and T'Challa, whom were pushing for Wakanda to do more for the world.
    The movie should of had T'Challa getting information from his friends and family regarding opening Wakanda, with Nakia being the only one fully supporting his idea. Which would of made the conflict with Erik that much more powerful and it wouldn't of taken anything from Nakia.

Especially now that T'Chadwicks gone it just leaves a bad taste and leaves T'Challa in an incomplete state
    Something that I’d also do for a video game is a revamped version of Monica Lynne. For Nakia I’d have her start off as a good guy but in later games (or even the DLC) she becomes disillusioned with T’Challa and eventually becomes Malice though I’d have her as an anti hero instead of a complete villain. Think Yuri in the Spider-Man games.

For Monica I think I’d have her as an ambassador from the United States to Wakanda. We should note that the game would take place at least one or two years after T’Challa decides to open up the country. But she would also be a singer at bars in her off time as a reference to her job as a singer. I think I’d have Hunter as the main antagonist as he highly disagrees with T’Challas decision to open up Wakanda.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Another slow Wednesday

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Another slow Wednesday

Can we get any news on Ridleys run? Like at all?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Another slow Wednesday

Can we get any news on Ridleys run? Like at all?
    We got a long two month wait until his run finally start. I think we will likely hear something next month with a preview attached similar to what we got before #1 for Coates was released.