Page 279 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    The question becomes, WHY did N'jobu team up with an obvious terrorist who intentionally attacked and killed Wakandans.

WAP apparently lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Dude shoulda spent more time with guns then because he hit her right in the eyes if he did that on accident. Didn't hit hte gun, kalws hand, or graze klaw... right between the eyes. Almost like he did it on purpose (and why only shoot once if you are just going ot shoot through her?)

Speaking of aim, good thing Klaue dind't go for a headshot or he woulda ended up the hero of BP lol
    Yeah, if Taken had taught us Anything, when someone is talking, aim for the head and blow them away, the person they are using as a shield won't die then lol.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, if Taken had taught us Anything, when someone is talking, aim for the head and blow them away, the person they are using as a shield won't die then lol.
    Didn't Taken also tell us it takes a thousand cuts to film jumping over a fence

WAP apparently lol
    Erik's mom:

N'jobobobo:

lol

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Just because I think it is stupid =/= going over my head.

But im sure your BFA makes you see films so deeply and accurately that a mere plebian like me could never understand.
    I appreciate your honesty.

I do think it was shot a little clunky.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 04-17-2021 at 10:57 AM.

He played the role of angry black man, but it made more sense because of what happened to him. Okoye didn't show restraint perse as she was prepared to kill W'kabi, he simply surrendered. There was alot of stuff on the movie that was for comparisons, but a lot of the comparisons were between T'Challa and Erik. But not all
    Daniel Kaluuya said in a pre movie event presser that how W'Kabi and Killmonger(T'Challa) handle grief was one of the themes/comparisons as well.

I find it hard to believe that Ryan Coogler would have him kill a woman without SOME kind of meaning. That the most significant moment in the film (outside of Killmonger/T'Challa fight) is Okoye threatening her man to yield and W'Kabi doing so after seeing black men and women kill each other. C'mon man.
    The question becomes, WHY did N'jobu team up with an obvious terrorist who intentionally attacked and killed Wakandans.

I think klaw works as a good powered up Avengers threat that T'Challa has to figure out how to get rid of for good because he doesn't die in the conventional sense.
    Was Klaue an obvious terrorist at the time? Even Tony Stark knew him outside of that. N'Jobu showed terrible judgment, but even he was shocked that Klaue killed people.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 04-17-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Ultimate Member

I think klaw works as a good powered up Avengers threat that T'Challa has to figure out how to get rid of for good because he doesn't die in the conventional sense.
    In Klau's defense, if you look at what he had to do, he was certainly very capable.

His heist went sideways, he was caught and branded, yet he still managed to somehow get away with billions worth of vibranium, and a few tech toys. Even with insider knowledge, that's no small feat.

I just wish they'd explained better why he didn't sell most of it, or what happened to the money Ultron gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Daniel Kaluuya said in a pre movie event presser that how W'Kabi and Killmonger(T'Challa) handle grief was one of the themes/comparisons as well.

I find it hard to believe that Ryan Coogler would have him kill a woman without SOME kind of meaning. That the most significant moment in the film (outside of Killmonger/T'Challa fight) is Okoye threatening her man to yield and W'Kabi doing so after seeing black men and women kill each other. C'mon man.

Was Klaue an obvious terrorist at the time? Even Tony Stark knew him outside of that. N'Jobu showed terrible judgment, but even he was shocked that Klaue killed people.
    When did I say there was no reason for him to kill his GF? I said I don't think they they were comparing a lost Wakandan (Erik) to other Wakandans, but rather Erik was the very persona of the angry Black man. He had very good reason for why he was the way he was (lost his mother, found his father dead, likely he was close to Zuri as well) be but he was angry at the world and I don't think the comparison between him and his GF and Okoye and W'kabi are the same comparisons.

Yes at the time klaw was a known Terrorist. I don't think he was that shocked that klaw blew up Wakandans. He knew, he was more shocked that he didn't know Zuri was a wardog

Nah but for real I agree to disagree. Dont want to make it negative.

Back to F&WS tho. No matter who is in the BP suit there really doesnt need to be a CGI Black Panther. This show is showing (and you could say WS as well) that there doesnt need to be a bunch CGI feats with BP.

Ultimate Member

Back to F&WS tho. No matter who is in the BP suit there really doesnt need to be a CGI Black Panther. This show is showing (and you could say WS as well) that there doesnt need to be a bunch CGI feats with BP.
    Idk if I already asked this, but was this show filmed before Chadwick Boseman died?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk if I already asked this, but was this show filmed before Chadwick Boseman died?
    Yes and no. Most of the shooting happened between 10/2019 and 2/2020. But there was a block of filming that started in 8/2020.

My thinkg was he probably thought he could use his knowledge from being a prince to get him in and out undetected. But Klaw got caught long enough for them to brand him so he must have gotten caught in the act. Then set off the explosion to escape with Vb.

I think the cgi is a good way to show TChalla is beyond human if used properly.

The fans voices Made it to Entertainment Tonight

https://mobile.twitter.com/etnow/sta...29313223049216
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-17-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Yes and no. Most of the shooting happened between 10/2019 and 2/2020. But there was a block of filming that started in 8/2020.
    Ok. Because I was wondering if T'Challa may have originally been intended to appear on FaWS