Page 379 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479879 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    And he did it without his hammer like... damn Drax, you ain't ****

IW was REALLY REALLY good and honestly... any changes i'd make are more "selfish tchalla fan" more than anything and actually quite minor. Give me more tchalla in the invasion fight sense... you know... it is his country. Give him something more to do, a tag team fight wtih steve against Corvus or have him kill BD instead of Banner because banner was lame. But that is a quick, easy change tpe off thing.

End Game... man... I liked it a lot and it is a much harder movie to get "right"... but id change A LOT lol. and T'challa being alive would be way up on the list.

I mean... i'd start the movie with T'challa (after Okoye just got dusted) rushing into the lab to find Shuri gone. Then rushing into the palace to find his mom gone too. He lead his country into war, lost a huge chunk of his army and then half of his people get dusted.

IF you are gonna use him for his army.. show me the after effects of him losing.

Him and Thor would have a LOT in common.
    Yeah banner fighting dwarf was dumb as hell. Banner was just... Dumb after the first opening scene against Thanos and I wouldn't of minded of he just took a bigger backseat, especially against BD. I would of rather T'Challa and Cap intervened to save vision, T'Challa takes BD away and Cap handles corvus. Have BD say something along the lines of "It seems I found the Lion" (call back to TRO and T'Challa simply responds, "I'm a Panther" they fight, and it ends with T'Challa breaking the axe head off and stabbing it into BDs chest, followed by a Kinetic punch to drive it all the way through and into a tree. 100% better then the isht we got with Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Hawkeye is the least interesting part of everything. No wonder T'Challa didn't care!
    Well, he's going to have D+ series with 2 hawkeyes in it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Well, he's going to have D+ series with 2 hawkeyes in it.
    Maybe that'll help him. But I'm more interested in Kate Bishop being done right in the MCU

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

And he did it without his hammer like... damn Drax, you ain't ****

IW was REALLY REALLY good and honestly... any changes i'd make are more "selfish tchalla fan" more than anything and actually quite minor. Give me more tchalla in the invasion fight sense... you know... it is his country. Give him something more to do, a tag team fight wtih steve against Corvus or have him kill BD instead of Banner because banner was lame. But that is a quick, easy change tpe off thing.

End Game... man... I liked it a lot and it is a much harder movie to get "right"... but id change A LOT lol. and T'challa being alive would be way up on the list.

I mean... i'd start the movie with T'challa (after Okoye just got dusted) rushing into the lab to find Shuri gone. Then rushing into the palace to find his mom gone too. He lead his country into war, lost a huge chunk of his army and then half of his people get dusted.

IF you are gonna use him for his army.. show me the after effects of him losing.

Him and Thor would have a LOT in common.
    I dont think so. Dont get me wrong it is really good, but its major flaw is its pace. There's no time to breathe for real. The entire Wakanda stuff feels rushed. That was the movie that needed to be 3 hrs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I dont think so. Dont get me wrong it is really good, but its major flaw is its pace. There's no time to breathe for real. The entire Wakanda stuff feels rushed. That was the movie that needed to be 3 hrs imo.
    im glad it didn't give you time to breath.

I actually liked that aspect. That **** has hit the fan and their isn't time tobreath at all
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A problem with the Wakandan battle is that there wasn't as big of a sense of high stakes as it could of been. Because the city was evacuated, and they made a choke point, there wasn't any risk to the city so that heaviness and hopeless feeling before Thor shows up isn't felt. We were told there were too many by banner (which he just felt like a super obnoxious narrator the entire movie) and it didn't feel like they were in as much risk as what we saw. Realistically the Wakandan air force would of ripped the outrider's to shreds with ease. They had no way of hitting them and they could rain Sonic destruction from above as Sam and Rhodes rain hell fire. I agree I would of made some selfish T'Challa changes and had him kill BD, and then showcase his strategic mind as he crafts a plan on the fly (since we never got to be shown his super genius in clear display) that is both tactically brilliant (have Cap Gape at the mouth by how well our King snaps into action) and gives them the highest chance of victory whole showing off Wakandas might

USPS finally delivered my stuff, so now I have all the Panther books I actually like lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    A problem with the Wakandan battle is that there wasn't as big of a sense of high stakes as it could of been. Because the city was evacuated, and they made a choke point, there wasn't any risk to the city so that heaviness and hopeless feeling before Thor shows up isn't felt. We were told there were too many by banner (which he just felt like a super obnoxious narrator the entire movie) and it didn't feel like they were in as much risk as what we saw. Realistically the Wakandan air force would of ripped the outrider's to shreds with ease. They had no way of hitting them and they could rain Sonic destruction from above as Sam and Rhodes rain hell fire. I agree I would of made some selfish T'Challa changes and had him kill BD, and then showcase his strategic mind as he crafts a plan on the fly (since we never got to be shown his super genius in clear display) that is both tactically brilliant (have Cap Gape at the mouth by how well our King snaps into action) and gives them the highest chance of victory whole showing off Wakandas might
    Yeah, now that you mention the above, IW & EG as entertaining as they were had segments that were poorly thought out and so badly written. With T'Challa seemingly out of the picture, I no longer really care but with him in the MCU Marvel/Coogler really need to acknowledge and actually utilise Wakanda's unique and dynamic firepower.

Ultimate Member

Why would they fight in the city? T'Challa wouldn't endanger civilians

USPS finally delivered my stuff, so now I have all the Panther books I actually like lol
    Guess I need to step my BP collection game up lol

Last edited by Dboi654; 05-09-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Ultimate Member

War Machine downed, Bucky, Cap, T'Challa and Banner were all getting mauled...how's that not tension?

...plus, cheaper than a bunch of extras? :P

Why would they fight in the city? T'Challa wouldn't endanger civilians
    I didn't say they should of fought in the city. I said Because the city was evacuated and they created a choke point already, there wasn't an semblance of high stakes involved in that battle that made the fight feel heavy and desperate right before Thor comes to turn the tide. Wakanda could of easily dispatched the outrider's with ease. The black order had zero air support or anti aircraft resources. They created a choke point that should of been heavily guarded by dragon flyers sitting a good ways back or up in the air and they would of crushed them. T'Challa should of been shown as the best general there. It was his army and he should of had plans upon plans in place to counter the forces. Or seen through the attempt to separate Wanda from vision and planned for it to have an epic 3 way battle. Midnight vs widow Okoye and Wanda, corvus vs Cap and vision, and dwarf vs T'Challa and banner atleast

Ultimate Member

I didn't say they should of fought in the city. I said Because the city was evacuated and they created a choke point already, there wasn't an semblance of high stakes involved in that battle that made the fight feel heavy and desperate right before Thor comes to turn the tide. Wakanda could of easily dispatched the outrider's with ease. The black order had zero air support or anti aircraft resources. They created a choke point that should of been heavily guarded by dragon flyers sitting a good ways back or up in the air and they would of crushed them. T'Challa should of been shown as the best general there. It was his army and he should of had plans upon plans in place to counter the forces. Or seen through the attempt to separate Wanda from vision and planned for it to have an epic 3 way battle. Midnight vs widow Okoye and Wanda, corvus vs Cap and vision, and dwarf vs T'Challa and banner atleast
    The problem was the Outriders were using medieval tactics instead of actually advanced alien technology. Really there's no way Earth should've been able to withstand Thanos' attack anyway

Ultimate Member

The problem was the Outriders were using medieval tactics instead of actually advanced alien technology. Really there's no way Earth should've been able to withstand Thanos' attack anyway
    Their tactics weren't bad, all things considered. They got past the shield without Wakanda knowing and just had to wait out Wanda for Glave to grab the stone.

Given that their usual MO is to wipe out half the locals, their tactics weren't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Guess I need to step my BP collection game up lol

I can't decide if I want BPvsDP yet and waiting to see what Aaron has planned exactly before I start picking Avengers trades to buy. ATM I want the vampire and Khonshu arc.

priority probably switching to finishing off Punisher though and then praying Marvel puts remenders xfroce back in print... killing me to have vol 2 and not vol 1 lol