Page 27 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127527 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Now that could be your Black Panther 2. At least you would have a reason for him, Shuri and the rest to not be there. Somebody had to take over.

Probably the same group who wanted Creed taken out of Creed 2. They wanted his wife to have that movie.

The Shuri that took over in comics is NOT the same one running around now.

From the time I was born to NOW

8 guys be Batman
    2 Wonder Women
    5 Superman
    4 James Bonds
    9 Dr Who
    3 Supergirls
    5 Peter Parkers
    How many versions of Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Transformers and GI Joe have we had?
    Hasbro was SCARED to introduce Beast Wars that they declined to attend event to introduce them.
    Lets not forget Gatcham AKA Battle of the Planets AKA G-Force AKA Eagle Riders-ALL within a 8 year span.

We can't get another guy to be Black Panther? Something is not right about that.
    Well, 3 wonder Women if you consider the 2011 unaired pilot.

Hey Rumble i saw your video on youtube! Great work

Ill share it around accordingly!
    Last edited by Ekie; 01-13-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

You got #IStandWithRayFisher trending on twitter. Cyborg is a top 10 trend.

Where are these Black Panther fans on social media. And how come they arent putting in the work for Snyder/Fisher. Obviously one is a lost movie vision and allegations. However, still where is the urgency to see Boseman's legacy carried on. TO see T'Challa on screen.

Is it just a small section of fans clamoring for this so its easy for Marvel to ignore?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Where are these Black Panther fans on social media. And how come they arent putting in the work for Snyder/Fisher. Obviously one is a lost movie vision and allegations. However, still where is the urgency to see Boseman's legacy carried on. TO see T'Challa on screen.

Is it just a small section of fans clamoring for this so its easy for Marvel to ignore?
    I don’t see how you can compare the situations.

Nothing like the same thing. Like not even close to close.

Hell with it. Make him the new Tchalla lol

Spectacular Member

Erik was right, bring back Killmonger to be the new Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Someone mentioned Black Panther II taking place in the 5 years between Infinity War and Endgame. And Wakanda dealing with the fallout and losing T’Challa

That could work. You just wouldn’t have Shuri in the film either.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Someone mentioned Black Panther II taking place in the 5 years between Infinity War and Endgame. And Wakanda dealing with the fallout and losing T’Challa

Wouldn’t surprise me if they just retcon Shuri surviving the snap.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

When are yall gonna stop thinking trending on twitter matters lol?

that "standwithfisher" stuff didn't mean ****. Go anywere that talks about DC movies and they think he is an idiot. And he is. Torpedoed his career because... ? not even sure. Whedon and Johns were mean?

I said this a long time ago

but i don't think that is in the cards becaues they are so emphatic T'challa is not getting recast.

If they just wanted some "time" and were more vague, i would think that could be the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Wouldn’t surprise me if they just retcon Shuri surviving the snap.
    "we hid the princess away from the rest of the world since she was the last of the bloodline of Bashenga"

aka told the world she was gone, but Wakanda knew and kept it secret type of thing. She was just chillinin her lab

ain't gonna happen lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

But wouldn’t there be the tradition fight over the waterfall for leadership again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the main line of succession being wiped out of existence kind of throws things for a loop. They might not even have a herb to make a new Black Panther.
    Really depends on who else important got snapped to. How much of the tribal council got snapped?

Maybe there is a clause in the Wakandan constituation for "everyone disapeared because of a genocidal puple alien, therefore pick a leader" lol

Wakandan higher ups may have just chose someone to offer stability. The eldest leader would probably get chosen until things calmed down.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Really depends on who else important got snapped to. How much of the tribal council got snapped?

Maybe there is a clause in the Wakandan constituation for "everyone disapeared because of a genocidal puple alien, therefore pick a leader" lol

Wakandan higher ups may have just chose someone to offer stability. The eldest leader would probably get chosen until things calmed down.
    Lip plate guy! Lip plate guy!

Seriously, tho, as much as I would have liked it to be M'Baku, Ramonda is the diplomatic choice.

But wouldn’t there be the tradition fight over the waterfall for leadership again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the main line of succession being wiped out of existence kind of throws things for a loop. They might not even have a herb to make a new Black Panther.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Lip plate guy! Lip plate guy!

Seriously, tho, as much as I would have liked it to be M'Baku, Ramonda is the diplomatic choice.
    I miss the days we were excited that he might be re-imagined Achebe

instead... here we are

I just want to make a public apology to Reginald Hudlin for coming up with the assumption that he was not suitable for directing a BP movie and if he was in charge, I'm sure things would have been a lot different than what we have (or not). But regardless, I apologise to you, sir.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Breaking News: Chris Evans to return for 1 or 2 Marvel movies. Trending on twitter. So we get MORE Steve Rogers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I just want to make a public apology to Reginald Hudlin for coming up with the assumption that he was not suitable for directing a BP movie and if he was in charge, I'm sure things would have been a lot different than what we have (or not). But regardless, I apologise to you, sir.
    OG would have been mid. T'Challa would have returned...then again maybe not as well. Gotta remember he worked with Chad and knew him as well so he could have optioned to do the same. Only difference is the Shuri would make sense as BP.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 01-14-2021 at 11:09 AM.