Page 300 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 15079

What are some of everyones favorite Tchalla moments in comics?

Im making a tribute page and need feedback from longtime fans.

Mine is the galactus talkRCO010_1462017381.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Having read the issue, all he really did was make a quip about T'Challa sometimes forgetting that people still needed to eat while offering Maya/Echo a sandwich. That said, I agree with chief12d that what's keeping me invested in Aaron's Avengers thus far is the superpowered geopolitical intrigue/arms race that might just break out into an outright superpowered world war.
    Yeah that was also all I saw too so I had to go back to make sure. Maybe he meant blades conversation with T'Challa?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    That's true. I was thinking more in his fighting style. I'm not as familiar with moon Knight
    MK is an emotionally unstable rich dude who comes out at night and enjoys beating the **** out of people but generally not killing them

Sound familiar lol

And MK and Batmam prolly hsve similar feats whether hes powered by khonshu or not
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I got bored again at work today so I finished My BP Doodle

Attachment 108759

It started as something to do to pass the time but it actually turned out pretty neat, it's challenging too because you have to roll with whatever mistakes you make

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    MK is an emotionally unstable rich dude who comes out at night and enjoys beating the **** out of people but generally not killing them

Sound familiar lol

And MK and Batmam prolly hsve similar feats whether hes powered by khonshu or not
    Haha, I guess so. Maybe BP is more like Catwoman!

Doesn't Moon Knight have actual powers though? Not that BP and Batman are exactly alike either
    It varies, according to the writer. He used to have super-strength based on the phase of the moon, but that hasn't been seen since sometime in the 90s, I think.

His characterization has converged with & diverged from Bats from time to time:

He started out as more of an analogue of The Shadow. Drifted towards Batman. Started becoming even more superheroic (magic weapons, armored costume). Died, came back, started being written with less money and more identity disorders. Since about 2011, he's been characterized like a more violent version of Daredevil (or maybe the Punisher, if Frank preferred to use his bare hands. )

He isn't rich, anymore. His last batch of gadgets was canonically funded with laundered mob money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post

His badass boast to a Super-Skrull.

I have to go back to the beginning. This is the scene that made me a Panther fan, over 20 years ago:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    It varies, according to the writer. He used to have super-strength based on the phase of the moon, but that hasn't been seen since sometime in the 90s, I think.

He started out as more of an analogue of The Shadow. Drifted towards Batman. Started becoming even more superheroic (magic weapons, armored costume). Died, came back, started being written with less money and more identity disorders. Since about 2011, he's been characterized like a more violent version of Daredevil (or maybe the Punisher, if Frank preferred to use his bare hands. )

He isn't rich, anymore. His last batch of gadgets was canonically funded with laundered mob money.
    Jeez, that's barely above a villain from that description IMO

So I don't want to get into a whole thing about it, but it did surprise me. On facebook screen rant posted the article about how BP 2 can move forward without T'Challa and I was genuinely surprised that probably around 80-85% of the commenters were saying they need to recast. It was nice.

That is all

Hmm, hard to say as there are a lot. But one that Probably stuck to me the most early on?

One of my favourites

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    His badass boast to a Super-Skrull.

100%
    The entire Secret Invasion Tie-In is possibly my favorite BP story of all time.

Yeah. These days, he's the superhero that other heroes think is completely nuts.

(Trying to take over the world in Avengers will do nothing to improve his reputation.)

Personally, I prefer his somewhat more sane "weird detective" portrayal, but the mental illness shtick has too much traction.

**** I dind't know he was broke lol. I tended to skip his runs thta were basically "its all in his head, maybe."

That's the mark of a good anti-hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    100%
    The entire Secret Invasion Tie-In is possibly my favorite BP story of all time.

Yeah. These days, he's the superhero that other heroes think is completely nuts.

(Trying to take over the world in Avengers will do nothing to improve his reputation.)

Personally, I prefer his somewhat more sane "weird detective" portrayal, but the mental illness shtick has too much traction.
    Ellis was a cool action mini but I think MK peaked with Hustons run. It had just enough mental illness, just enough superhero crap, just enough Khonshu without being overbearing.

And yeah... they made him too nuts at times. I just need him just nuts enough where other heroes look ta him and go, "dude... dude... " lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html