Page 354 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 15079
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Black Panther 2 has an official title:

This title would have been amazing for a TV Show based on Wakanda, but I am willing to bet this title is meant to invoke the citizens and other heroes of Wakanda.

I'm kinda surprised they even included Black Panther in the title at all

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    When miles is finaly introduced, Parker won't be dead that is for sure. The video game was a test.

and I guarantee... certain people will STILL get mad
    Of course they'll complain. Just having a Black man as Spider-Man is enough to rile those bigots. Imagine if they actually did kill off an alt-Peter Parker to introduce Miles. Then they'd really boycott Marvel! And the rest of society will move on and enjoy Miles' live action movie

When miles is finaly introduced, Parker won't be dead that is for sure. The video game was a test.

Yea the typical racist will get mad bt i thinknit would go beyond that. Normal non-racist Peter fans would still riot over the fact that their hero had his legacy snuffed out by ANY other character due to a real life tragedy. There are no actors that theyd deem worth the trade off and ppl inside Marvel would back them.
    I just honestly doubt theyd ever try to retire a popular white character for any reason
    Last edited by Ekie; 05-03-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Ultimate Member

It's not like Peter hasn't had a bunch of movies

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Well, if this is the tone we can expect for the next year, I'm done.

I have enough negativity in my life right now…

ETA: I'm just tired of it all. The comics almost all suck, and the movies are inspiring more anger than acclaim.

It makes being a fan a crappy deal, you know?
    We got through phases digi, all part of the healing process, by later this week we will have moved on to the next topic and be cracking jokes and carrying on. We ain't at 353 pages for nothing

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Me and MoS after seeing Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Me and Ekie

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    If we assume T’Challa comes back in BP3 that’s only one solo film without him in it. And maybe 1 season of a D+ series. That’s one major storyline they can give to Shuri, but that hardly leaves the next guy nothing to work with. T’Challa’s got almost 300 solo issues to his name, they won’t even have scratched the surface by the time BP3 comes along. And the way I see it, they’d bring T’Challa back because the film either underperforms or because that was always Coogler’s plan.

Sure he’d miss out on some things, but T’Challa isn’t such a barren character that just because he misses 1 or two team up films he’ll become an eternal non-factor in the MCU if he were to return. That’s unreasonable given how popular the character is and how much of a draw he would’ve become after a few years on the shelf. And it’s not like most of the supporting cast from the first film weren’t basically OC’s or that some of them won’t stick around after BP3. They can either be replaced by other OCs or continue on in prominent supporting roles. Idk, T’Challa in BP3 isn’t ideal but I like it better than him never appearing again on the big screen. Which do you prefer?
    I agree with you when it come to the other cast members bowing out.
    But I feel there's plenty of stories left. There's still Namor. illuminati, F4 sequels,
    Doomwar.
    But yeah I was really hoping to see SWAD. I would love a Disney+ version of SWAD. Epic 9 episodes.

There's really only a few things they can even do.

1. Have TChalla not die but dodge the screen at all times or CGI the suit in with no real actor(worst possible outcome in both respects)

2. Do multiverse shenanigans which introduces another TChalla who takes over(shoddy but we get tchalla at least, they'd also have to explain what happened to Chad)

3.Use this film to bow out of the character forever and from now til the mcu ends we get Dora milaje cameos and stuff(wouldn't want this but of they are dead set on not recasting it can happen)

Im optimistic honestly. The guys at marvel studios have a finger on the pulse of what fans want. We've seen ample proof of that. So I trust that they won't screw this up any more this it already is.

I will respect whatever decision Marvel/Coogler makes regarding BP mantle but I admit, I'll be disappointed if they don't recast since that would mean this is a universe where T'Challa never met Namor, Dr Doom and Storm.

Well they did complain when it was rumored and then revealed that Into the Spider-Verse was going to be about Miles and not be the 7th movie to focus on Peter.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Miles would be the next Spiderman and only a few would be upset
    I really wanna hug you man. That kind of optimism is very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Well they did complain when it was rumored and then revealed that Into the Spider-Verse was going to be about Miles and not be the 7th movie to focus on Peter.
    They also complained about ONE game being about Miles when every game has about Peter.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

If he's dead dead in the movie, I might just cheer for Namor when it comes out on Disney+ lol

Drown them all!
    Seems less effort to just ignore it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Seems less effort to just ignore it.
    This. At this rate I can only hope T’Challa gets a good enough reception from the upcoming expansion to the Avengers game to where they’ll green light a AAA Black Panther video game.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    There's really only a few things they can even do.

1. Have TChalla not die but dodge the screen at all times or CGI the suit in with no real actor(worst possible outcome in both respects)

2. Do multiverse shenanigans which introduces another TChalla who takes over(shoddy but we get tchalla at least, they'd also have to explain what happened to Chad)

3.Use this film to bow out of the character forever and from now til the mcu ends we get Dora milaje cameos and stuff(wouldn't want this but of they are dead set on not recasting it can happen)

Im optimistic honestly. The guys at marvel studios have a finger on the pulse of what fans want. We've seen ample proof of that. So I trust that they won't screw this up any more this it already is.
    I dunno. I am on the jaded side, maybe I would be more willing to give them a benefit of the doubt if Marvel didn't come out less than 3 months after he passed and said they aren't recasting, they aren't pushing back the release date to allow grieving time, and that Wakanda was always the draw and essentially went back and tried to retrofit the idea onto peoples minds. That there, no matter the studio, instantly throws up red flags for me.

That being said there isn't much we can do but vote with our wallet's and that's what I'ma do.