Page 243 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    That would cause a lot of drama in the Marvel universe and outside of it. LMAO
    I’m in a trolling mood lmao.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    That really should depends on what Shuri age is next time she use is she 18, 22, 24, 26, or 12/drawn like a 12 year old today.. BP is what forever 28-34 & Shuri has to be between 4-8 years younger then him unless that’s get recton again closer to 10-12 years.. This why we need a point person at marvel
    It's painfully obvious Shuri's been soft deaged since 2018 to put her personality and appearance more in line with the movies. Meanwhile they gave those years to Okoye since she's clearly been aged up. There's no way she's older than 25 anymore, they got her hanging out with Ms. Marvel and Ironheart lol. Marvel might as well pull the trigger and put her on the Champions already but that's probably not gonna happen for a variety of reasons. So yea that Sele girl is not gonna cut it lol.

If I had to pick a hookup it'd be Zanda or Nightshade. Zanda's got just enough crazy to never work out long term but every now and then when T'Challa's down bad and in between relationships it'd be nice to see her pop up for an arc. Zanda could work a bit similarly but since she's an anti-hero now she could be a less toxic alternative to Zanda. She's less ambitious and probably could bring out the more lighthearted side of T'Challa.

I have an interesting proposal.

In Spider-Man Unlimited #20, we met Collette Drumm, a magical practitioner who describes Jericho Drumm as her "uncle" but also says she's older than she looks. It would be easy enough to make her a cousin of some sort to avoid any skeevyness.

She's attractive, independent, and travels in circles T'Challa does not. Plus, her connections to the loa would help clean up the mess Coates made with the Orisha.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post

In Spider-Man Unlimited #20, we met Collette Drumm, a magical practitioner who describes Jericho Drumm as her "uncle" but also says she's older than she looks. It would be easy enough to make her a cousin of some sort to avoid any skeevyness.

She's attractive, independent, and travels in circles T'Challa does not. Plus, her connections to the loa would help clean up the mess Coates made with the Orisha.
    Hm, would be sweet if T’Challa had a sorcerer girlfriend. Also I could honestly see Madam Slay as a toxic hookup if she decides that N’jadaka ain’t hitting it right one day.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It's painfully obvious Shuri's been soft deaged since 2018 to put her personality and appearance more in line with the movies. Meanwhile they gave those years to Okoye since she's clearly been aged up. There's no way she's older than 25 anymore, they got her hanging out with Ms. Marvel and Ironheart lol. Marvel might as well pull the trigger and put her on the Champions already but that's probably not gonna happen for a variety of reasons. So yea that Sele girl is not gonna cut it lol.

If I had to pick a hookup it'd be Zanda or Nightshade. Zanda's got just enough crazy to never work out long term but every now and then when T'Challa's down bad and in between relationships it'd be nice to see her pop up for an arc. Zanda could work a bit similarly but since she's an anti-hero now she could be a less toxic alternative to Zanda. She's less ambitious and probably could bring out the more lighthearted side of T'Challa.
    Tru tru & you know my feeling on Shuri being a Champion, it would be good for Kwezi or maybe Ashaa but not Shuri.. She would need to lead in that type of setting it’s not gonna happen within that team roster.. And if Shuri is let say 21-23 so BP would have to be 29-31. Croc Avatar would be 21-23 or 23-26 if she since Shuri age or few years older then her nothing wrong with 29-31 BP dating a 23-26 year old or 21-23 year old

Definitely could work

Astonishing Member

Tru tru & you know my feeling on Shuri being a Champion, it would be good for Kwezi or maybe Ashaa but not Shuri.. She would need to lead in that type of setting it’s not gonna happen within that team roster.. And if Shuri is let say 21-23 so BP would have to be 29-31. Croc Avatar would be 21-23 or 23-26 if she since Shuri age or few years older then her nothing wrong with 29-31 BP dating a 23-26 year old or 21-23 year old
    I agree with your opinions on that but at this point I think it’s becoming suspect that one of Marvel’s most visible and capable legacy characters isn’t appearing in team books with her peers. There’s no excuse for her to not be exported to other books and to spend some time away from her brother/Wakanda. I’d prefer Champions to Young Avengers for many reasons we’ve talked about and the issues posed there are basically the same, but really she needs relationships not related to T’Challa and that should be the end goal.

I’m increasingly fine with Shuri not being the leader of Champions or whatever team they end up putting her on. Just like how I don’t NEED T’Challa to lead the Avengers, even if it’s nice to see every now and then. As long as they’re present and given stuff to do I’m happy. My headcannon is Shuri got aged down but T’Challa is still early-mid 30s. I think she’s roughly a decade younger than he is now to put things more in line with the MCU. So I’d put Shuri at 21 and T’Challa at like 33. Croc Avatar seems slightly older than 21 but still a bit too young for T’Challa if you roll with the idea he’s roughly the same age as the other mainstream Avengers. I think if we need a native Wakandan woman for T’Challa Malaika works either as a Catwoman type or as a transplant of MCU Nakia. Though now that I think about it, aren’t there rights issues with the creator or something? Can Marvel even use that character?

That Could work. That could be really cool, and we all know how I feel about reconning Coates stuff lol

My head Canon, T'Challa is probably around 30-33 I don't think he is in his 20s at All. Priest T'Challa i think was around 35? But I would classify T'Challa at early to mid 30s. Shuri from Hudlins run i would say about years younger than T'Challa. Either way Sela wouldn't work but I like the concept of the character.

I really wanted nuNakia to work out honestly, it's funny how the MCU makes nakia cool (basically malaika) then in the comics nnedi first kills off priests nakia by turning her essentially onto a crackhead, then Coates brings in a blank slate version that's age appropriate, a warrior, and interested in T'Challa... Then he torpedo's that and has her punked by Storm, then blows her up...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That Could work. That could be really cool, and we all know how I feel about reconning Coates stuff lol

My head Canon, T'Challa is probably around 30-33 I don't think he is in his 20s at All. Priest T'Challa i think was around 35? But I would classify T'Challa at early to mid 30s. Shuri from Hudlins run i would say about years younger than T'Challa. Either way Sela wouldn't work but I like the concept of the character.

I really wanted nuNakia to work out honestly, it's funny how the MCU makes nakia cool (basically malaika) then in the comics nnedi first kills off priests nakia by turning her essentially onto a crackhead, then Coates brings in a blank slate version that's age appropriate, a warrior, and interested in T'Challa... Then he torpedo's that and has her punked by Storm, then blows her up...
    Understandable where ya coming from my brother I still think Croc Avatar would work but regardless love interest issue needs to be fix ASAP

Both Nakia were killed in efforts seemly to showcase O, which why this love interest issue is of a TOP priority imo. That’s type of thing has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Hm, would be sweet if T’Challa had a sorcerer girlfriend. Also I could honestly see Madam Slay as a toxic hookup if she decides that N’jadaka ain’t hitting it right one day.
    Concerning Madam Slay, she may have passed away after her scuffle with W'Kabi unless her head hitting a rock was not fatal and simply left her unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I agree with your opinions on that but at this point I think it’s becoming suspect that one of Marvel’s most visible and capable legacy characters isn’t appearing in team books with her peers. There’s no excuse for her to not be exported to other books and to spend some time away from her brother/Wakanda. I’d prefer Champions to Young Avengers for many reasons we’ve talked about and the issues posed there are basically the same, but really she needs relationships not related to T’Challa and that should be the end goal.

I’m increasingly fine with Shuri not being the leader of Champions or whatever team they end up putting her on. Just like how I don’t NEED T’Challa to lead the Avengers, even if it’s nice to see every now and then. As long as they’re present and given stuff to do I’m happy. My headcannon is Shuri got aged down but T’Challa is still early-mid 30s. I think she’s roughly a decade younger than he is now to put things more in line with the MCU. So I’d put Shuri at 21 and T’Challa at like 33. Croc Avatar seems slightly older than 21 but still a bit too young for T’Challa if you roll with the idea he’s roughly the same age as the other mainstream Avengers. I think if we need a native Wakandan woman for T’Challa Malaika works either as a Catwoman type or as a transplant of MCU Nakia. Though now that I think about it, aren’t there rights issues with the creator or something? Can Marvel even use that character?
    I feel ya my brother I’d prefer Champions over YA if we have to pick one but I just don’t see them as her peer ethier group. Ms.Marvel, Miles & Ironheart come off as young sis/bro types that kind look up to her especially Ms.Marvel ( there leader). Imo Ironheart or & Vivi have that role as team but I could be wrong

T'Challa should be in his early 30s right now. During McGregor's run there was an issue that revealed that T'Challa was 19 when he took the herb and became BP. On Priest's site he says that T'Challa was 23 when he faced the F4 and by time The Client happens 10 years has passed putting him at 33 and by time Priest's run is over 2 years passed making him 35 which would make him the same age as MCU T'Challa.

I remember seeing somewhere either in one of the old threads or another site that during WitBP? T'Challa is supposed to be 24. T'Challa spent 5 or 8 years in the future in the current arc so he should be back to his mid to late 30s.

The age gap between T'Challa and Shuri I believe was originally 12 years since she wasn't born yet when T'Chaka was killed. The new version in Rise has her as a kid when T'Chaka died so I guess the new age gap is probably around 6 years which should put her in her late 20s.

Naw, that Coates Panther is pushing 55 now, look at that face mane lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    And this is why comic book characters have vague ages to begin with. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post