Page 560 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Had to fix that for ya my brother
    Lol, we can put Black Widow(Yelena) in her place. Between Brashear and Monica, they have enough raw power.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Lol, we can put Black Widow(Yelena) in her place. Between Brashear and Monica, they have enough raw power.
    I want:

T'Challa (leader)
    Blue Marvel
    Monica
    Strange
    Sue Storm
    Janet

Just to mix it up

Everyone brings a unique powerset to the team, and it rounds the team off better.

I want T'Challa to (seemingly) be the weakest on the team but is intact the most dangerous. Though with the recent power ups he has been getting. He is actually up there with some heavy hitters
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 07-03-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I want:

T'Challa (leader)
    Blue Marvel
    Monica
    Strange
    Sue Storm
    Janet

Just to mix it up

Everyone brings a unique powerset to the team, and it rounds the team off better.

I want T'Challa to (seemingly) be the weakest on the team but is intact the most dangerous. Though with the recent power ups he has been getting. He is actually up there with some heavy hitters
    I'd rather have Carol than Sue in the Ultimates

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    But she’s also a damn child with zero displays of physicality to her name, an underdeveloped quippy personality that works in small doses but is untested as the core of a film’s dialogue, a so-so actress that’s the weakest in the cast, and has a cloud of controversy that’s just waiting to explode at the right moment (especially with COVID picking back up).

If anyone deserves the mantle it’s Nakia, who’s basically T’Challa but a woman lol. She’s already eligible to be BP as seen in the first movie and you could easily reveal she had a child with T’Challa at some point for an added layer of drama as she takes on her husband’s role. Lupita is the most high profile and talented member of the cast as well. If not her then M’Baku. Anyone else is just a waste of time IMO.

Definitely should’ve went this route, maybe they shock up & still do

We had a poster back in the day who would come in and spout utter nonsense. This person was a fan of another character who was appearing in BP. This poster would make would accusations, proclaim stuff that wasn't true and just made a general nuisance of themselves.

We learned later on that this person had never read BP prior to Coates and was basing things on what Unfans would say about BP.

It was quite the show.
    Reminds of when he posters use to come in here & make thread attacking RH & BP, while he was married to O. Many of attack racist in nature & using white supremacy taking points ( funny most of those thread never were stuck down or posters we banned). When had folks swear they were reading RH BP & hated how O was writing used & etc then come to fine out after posting few scans of issues they same folks never had read book book were lieing & knowingly telling other how bad the book was because they like what read in the scans & ask what where was it from lol..

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    BP #1 Variant by David Nakayama

How Shuri should look like, a beautiful grown WOMAN not a child/ shape/drawn build like a child or a grandma..

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'd rather have Carol than Sue in the Ultimates
    She is kinda redundant with Monica there. Sue just adds a different angle could cause of late I find CM kinda boring

Definitely should’ve went this route, maybe they shock up & still do
    The only route I care about is the one that leads back to T'Challa as King and Black Panther

How Shuri should look like, a beautiful grown WOMAN not a child/ shape/drawn build like a child or a grandma..
    The variant looks good, however I think the hair is a bit much, I feel like Shuri and T'Challa, at the time of being BP would have closer cut hairstyles. Or her hair would be in a tight braid now flowing like that for combat purposes. Still looks cool just not practical

I want:

T'Challa (leader)
    Blue Marvel
    Monica
    Strange
    Sue Storm
    Janet

Just to mix it up

I like what you did there. But I don’t mind if TChalla can kick everyone on the team’s ass, in some form or fashion.

Ultimate Member

She is kinda redundant with Monica there. Sue just adds a different angle could cause of late I find CM kinda boring
    I've always found Sue boring though. I like her powers but Monica can also turn invisible, can't she?

The variant looks good, however I think the hair is a bit much, I feel like Shuri and T'Challa, at the time of being BP would have closer cut hairstyles. Or her hair would be in a tight braid now flowing like that for combat purposes. Still looks cool just not practical
    Not gone lie my brother I always hated the low cut on Shuri, one of few things I’ve been happy to see disappear. I prefer BP with a cut ( doesn’t have to super low but with facial hair ) & Shuri with locs they can long or short or medium or braided or free flowing/curls like that pic I’m hear for it lol.

While I have zero interest seeing BP share the mantle/title with anyone if that does go down again smh the they should take note from this design imo use some like like that plus while fur for her look. I still prefer it doesn’t happen at all.

https://superben98.tumblr.com/post/6...-champions/amp
    Last edited by 4sake Baned; 07-03-2021 at 03:42 PM.

I prefer to watch paint dry then read/watch Carol or deal with her main base who were just as bad & in some ways worse then we all know who’s main base when Ultimate came out. Certainly characters & fans should not & do not need to mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I like what you did there. But I don’t mind if TChalla can kick everyone on the team’s ass, in some form or fashion.
    Oh by all means he can, 100% he can shut them down. Not some America Chavez T'Challa rip off, can't really shut them down nonsense. He legitimately has a plan to **** them down, and I would have him actually do it to save their lives.

Again at his base form. T'Challa is seemingly the weakest on the team in terms of powers, but he fights above his weight class and given his recent upgrades he can really scale up

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I've always found Sue boring though. I like her powers but Monica can also turn invisible, can't she?
    I'm not sure. Probably given her powerset but I think putting certain characters on different situations can bring out some interesting things about them. They are only boring of the writer chooses to write them that way