Page 833 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 15079
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Priest literally created a Character to replace TCHALLA yet y'all love his boring as dialogue BP run.
    Which character was that whom u claim Priest created to replace Tchalla?

And Priest doesn't do superfluous flowery dialogue like TNC's nonsense but what Priest makes better smart meaty dialogue which carries greater value. It's the same style he took to Deathstroke which made his Deathstroke run master class....probably the top 3 of not the best Deathstroke series.

Priest isn't perfect or great in every comic he writes (ahem Vampirella and his JL brief run) but he will still run multiple loops around TNC any second of any day.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Captain America and Daredevil now only get one mini every 3 years since Bendis left Marvel. Maybe. So if you aren't enjoying the main titles there you are just SOL.

Another comparison we can look at is Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel is also an MCU property and where are HER mini series? There was maybe one? I think?
    They do have more than one book-if you look beyond the mess known as comic book stores.

Captain America-8 starting next month through September 2022 (NOT counting Coates run)
    Iron Man-starting this month 8 through 2022 and that is not counting the 13 coloring books that are being made overseas.
    Carol Danvers 4 and a bunch of journals and notebooks that I don't think as official.

Black Panther-7 (3 Omnibus-mainly Coates era trash) Ronald Smith's book, Ridley's vol 1, Stan's run & BP Legends. 1 NEW story being Smith's.

Okeye gets 1

Wakanda itself has 2

Shuri-7 well 8 if you count Women of Marvel book. 1 REPRINT from Hudlin/Mayberry run. 6 brand new Shuri stories. Mind yall this is something Marvel DIDN'T do for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post

And Priest doesn't do superfluous flowery dialogue like TNC's nonsense but what Priest makes better smart meaty dialogue which carries greater value. It's the same style he took to Deathstroke which made his Deathstroke run master class....probably the top 3 of not the best Deathstroke series.

Priest isn't perfect or great in every comic he writes (ahem Vampirella and his JL brief run) but he will still run multiple loops around TNC any second of any day.
    I try my best to never say anything bad about Priest. I think he’s that good, does excellent work. And he’s written two of my favorite characters.

I’m hearing more and more good things about the GOTG game. If it’s well received then I wouldn’t have a problem with square handling a BP game just as long as Eidos Montreal handles it instead of Crystal Dynamics. The latter just stays ruining their reputation. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    Black Panther fan art cover mock up. You can check the purple version over on the Hudlin forum or my twitter.

I especially love that Wakandan Sky-Cycle.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Oh im cool with Aaron's T'challa

Just been months since he's been able to do anything substantial.
    You're right, but has T'Challa done anything substantial since than.

I'm not picking up the 200th issue if it's a dl X-men book. I still have PTSD from AvX
    The J-man

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m hearing more and more good things about the GOTG game. If it’s well received then I wouldn’t have a problem with square handling a BP game just as long as Eidos Montreal handles it instead of Crystal Dynamics. The latter just stays ruining their reputation. Lol.
    It's a shame. I used to look forward to the idea of Square-Enix doing a Marvel game one day after seeing their designs for the Play Arts Kai Marvel Variant figures. Considering Eidos Montreal gave us Deus Ex: Human Revolution/Mankind Divided, I wouldn't mind them doing a Black Panther solo game, either.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Black Panther fan art cover mock up. You can check the purple version over on the Hudlin forum or my twitter.

Sleek, very nice

Yo Gess I see you there! Looks fire just like the purple one at the HEF!!

I appreciate all the responses to the art folk.
    Here’s hoping some more positive vibes are coming to T’Challa and the Black Panther world soon.

I appreciate all the responses to the art folk.
    Here’s hoping some more positive vibes are coming to T’Challa and the Black Panther world soon.
    Same. Because we’re in desperate need of them. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's a shame. I used to look forward to the idea of Square-Enix doing a Marvel game one day after seeing their designs for the Play Arts Kai Marvel Variant figures. Considering Eidos Montreal gave us Deus Ex: Human Revolution/Mankind Divided, I wouldn't mind them doing a Black Panther solo game, either.
    That would be interesting but they haven’t ever done melee combat, so I’m not sure they’d be a good fit. A Black Panther immersive sim game could be amazing however.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That would be interesting but they haven’t ever done melee combat, so I’m not sure they’d be a good fit. A Black Panther immersive sim game could be amazing however.
    Well there’s nothing wrong with trying something new right? Lol. But really if any of squares studios can’t do it then let either insomniac or Sucker Punch do it. The latter especially since I’ve been going on and on about exploring an open world Wakanda. Seriously T’Challa would thrive in the world of video games.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    That’s not even getting into if M’Baku or W’kabi will get clapped in this movie along with T’Challa. Lol. Oh well Winston Duke is about to voice Batman in an audio drama so everything is working out for him.
    If what she says is true (Shuri doesnt see T'Challa in the ancestral plane but instead Killmonger)

Im hoping thats an out saying T'CHalla isnt really dead (didnt find his body) or maybe T'Challa is now in a "King of the Dead" role. *we know film isnt exactly comics*

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post

The Biracial Jewish Panther