Page 832 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 332732782822828829830831832833834835836842882932 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Is it just me or does the crater on the ground look like a body imprint as if TChalla is standing on his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    https://twitter.com/chinchilla1970
    Production designer retweeted this as well. How can they see that be so ok with killing TChalla. That lil boy is going to watch his "hero" be killed in a year. Do they realize what they are doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    That kid is in for a rude awakening
    Just have those Nigerian? dudes carry his coffin. Go full meme.

But I mean hell... Good luck to Coogler to topping this...

Frigga went out harder than T'challa bout to.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ah yes... the death "everybody knows" about.

Just like Namor is the villain "everybody knows" about.

I am just flabbergasted that nobody is taking her video seriously... but are getting upset just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Ah yes... the death "everybody knows" about.

Just like Namor is the villain "everybody knows" about.

I am just flabbergasted that nobody is taking her video seriously... but are getting upset just in case.
    I mean, at this point it's plausible that SOME of what is being said is true, if nothing else the the sheer obviousness of it. Female Centric is a given because the male cast is all but annihilated. Female cast Vs Villain (whomever it is, possibly Namor atleast to start since there maybe the misunderstanding battle before the team up) because again, the male cast is all but gone.

The Funeral is a big IF but it's also the most unsettling thing. Given that Feige said firmly no Recast barely after Chad passed and shifted his whole voice to it always being about Wakanda, thusly making it his word vs his own word, this one is the biggest and worst mystery which at this point it's about 50/50 of it's true. Given all that people say is making Chad proud and honoring Chad, again it's plausible. I'm not assuming, all my posts about it are IF they kill T'Challa, but either way they are going about this wrong and in a way that, based on what information comes out from anyone tied to marvel, doesn't sound all that respectful

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I mean, at this point it's plausible that SOME of what is being said is true, if nothing else the the sheer obviousness of it. Female Centric is a given because the male cast is all but annihilated. Female cast Vs Villain (whomever it is, possibly Namor atleast to start since there maybe the misunderstanding battle before the team up) because again, the male cast is all but gone.

The Funeral is a big IF but it's also the most unsettling thing. Given that Feige said firmly no Recast barely after Chad passed and shifted his whole voice to it always being about Wakanda, thusly making it his word vs his own word, this one is the biggest and worst mystery which at this point it's about 50/50 of it's true. Given all that people say is making Chad proud and honoring Chad, again it's plausible. I'm not assuming, all my posts about it are IF they kill T'Challa, but either way they are going about this wrong and in a way that, based on what information comes out from anyone tied to marvel, doesn't sound all that respectful
    That’s not even getting into if M’Baku or W’kabi will get clapped in this movie along with T’Challa. Lol. Oh well Winston Duke is about to voice Batman in an audio drama so everything is working out for him.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

The Funeral is a big IF but it's also the most unsettling thing. Given that Feige said firmly no Recast barely after Chad passed and shifted his whole voice to it always being about Wakanda, thusly making it his word vs his own word, this one is the biggest and worst mystery which at this point it's about 50/50 of it's true.
    You have a point here, but here's the part everyone seems to be missing:

That was nine months ago. For all we know, they have other plans. Or, you know, changed their minds. The last comment Feige made about the casting, back in January, said that they aren't going to use a CGI double, nor will they recast T'challa.

That still leaves multiple options, outside of the low-hanging fruit of giving it to Shuri (which, as I've ranted about before, is only considered an option because "that's what they did in the comics!"). Just off the top of my head:

1) The new BP is a variant. Hence, they aren't recasting because it's technically not the same character.
    2) Same for parallel world T'Challa.
    3) The new BP is his child from the future.
    4) The new BP is someone else entirely. Kasper Cole, or Jakarra, or even Hunter.

And that's not even considering the obvious

5) Feige lied, to preserve a big twist.

I mean, consider this possibility.

After Endgame, T'Challa leads an expedition in space to track down the source of the vibranium meteor. The first vessel is lost.

Wakanda mourns. The hold a funeral for him in absentia.

Stuff happens. Namor, whatever.

End of movie, or maybe at the end of the credits the ship comes back, accompanied by the Baxter Foundation's USS Fantastic (lost in the 60s?)

T'Challa steps out, and lowers his mask, revealing someone who isn't Chadwick. He turns to Shuri and says "Hello, little sister. It has been a long time."

Smash cut to black.

If they were planning a twist like that, would YOU reveal it years in advance?

That was nine months ago. For all we know, they have other plans. Or, you know, changed their minds. The last comment Feige made about the casting, back in January, said that they aren't going to use a CGI double, nor will they recast T'challa.

That still leaves multiple options, outside of the low-hanging fruit of giving it to Shuri (which, as I've ranted about before, is only considered an option because "that's what they did in the comics!"). Just off the top of my head:

1) The new BP is a variant. Hence, they aren't recasting because it's technically not the same character.
    4) The new BP is someone else entirely. Kasper Cole, or Jakarra, or even Hunter.

After Endgame, T'Challa leads an expedition in space to track down the source of the vibranium meteor. The first vessel is lost.

End of movie, or maybe at the end of the credits the ship comes back, accompanied by the Baxter Foundation's USS Fantastic (lost in the 60s?)

T'Challa steps out, and lowers his mask, revealing someone who isn't Chadwick. He turns to Shuri and says "Hello, little sister. It has been a long time."

Smash cut to black.

I don't think Feige is that complicated.

Smash cut to black.

If that happened I would cry tears of joy. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

For my own amusement, I decided to see what rumors I could find that have since been proven wrong. I've bolded Randolph's claim:

T'Challa will have been replaced as BP in Avengers 4: https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...udios-tchalla/
    BP2 will be entitled Black Panther: Lost Kingdom: https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...y-be-revealed/
    Marvel will create a digital double of T'Challa: https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...y-be-revealed/

And some older ones:

Black Panther will include Monica Lynne, N'Gassi, Malice, Achebe, Hunter, and Queen Divine Justice: https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...ndalone-movie/
    T'Challa will be battling the CIA in Black Panther: https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...-plot-details/
    T'Challa will be seen in a flashback attending an American High School: https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...la-in-the-90s/

Smash cut to black.

I think your missing one thing here to brotha Digi. All the above you said MAKES SENSE. Marvel didn't capitalize on BP when Chad was alive.

They use the excuse they didn't know that BP would be a hit but that's bullshit. The attention around it, the hype, the all-star cast and the rising director etc etc? And they had NO IDEA that BP would be a huge success? Really??? They had Okoye not only survive the snap but have a throw down with promixa despite her not even being around when the Black order showed up. T'Challa? Had a very obviously rushed, blink-and-you-miss-it, punch to BD even though he was the first hero to throw down against him and beat his ass solo.

Marvel for YEARS before her movie even showed up, was promoting CM, and then when his movie dropped they again were promoting strange as a big hitter too.

T'Challa? They completely squandered his treatment and how he has been portrayed in the MCU Feige didn't just come out and say "We aren't recasting Chadwick's T'Challa for the sequel, they said no recast and then he shifted his words to how this was always the plan (contradicting his own words on the past) it was always about Wakanda (a lie) Coogler already had the script done and it wouldn't changed much (he didn't, another lie) and kept going on about how important WAKANDA is and exploring the rich supporting cast, doesn't sound like you have some big "Hah Gotcha! It was always about T'Challa" twist.

If they were going to do that, they would do what starwars was trying to do about Reys parents before they ruined it by saying we're nobodies and weren't important. But the answers from the cast wouldn't be how they are, I mean why make people think that the entire focus is going to shift to Wakanda and make them think thats what it's about when they plan to have T'Challa return? They should talk about his importance

Black Panther fan art cover mock up. You can check the purple version over on the Hudlin forum or my twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I don't think Feige is that complicated.
    Sad, but unfortunately probably all too true!

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    Black Panther fan art cover mock up. You can check the purple version over on the Hudlin forum or my twitter.

Yo fam! I don't even need that purple. This by itself is lit. I love the cleaner lines and design detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post

I love this whole aesthetic. This is a great take on BP.

I think your missing one thing here to brotha Digi. All the above you said MAKES SENSE. Marvel didn't capitalize on BP when Chad was alive.
    Maybe, but their corporate overlords want profits. They can afford to ignore the comics, because those lose money anyway.

But the movies & D+ shows are their bread and butter. They will do whatever will maximize their returns.

I find it interesting that the number of the leaks and sneak peeks for upcoming films have been fewer than usual this time around. We knew almost nothing about Black Widow, Shang-Chi and Eternals before the trailers dropped.

That radio silence has been breeding rumors and supposition across the board. And a large number of them have turned out to be completely wrong.

I can only assume Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will continue that trend.