Page 364 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 15079
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    But they dont have little to read. They can read those stories
    Not all the time.

Especially for black characters.

What do Miles Morales, Duke Thomas, Moon Girl, Flint, Jason Rusch, Riri Williams and Luke Fox have that Storm, Monica, Static, Black Lightning, Hotspot, Hardware, Icon, Cyborg, Falcon, Vixen, John Stewart, Steel, Panther, War Machine, Luke Cage, Synch and Brother Voodoo don't have?

ALL their appearances are in trades.

If I want to read about Miles Morales-I have every single one of his solos, guest spots, team books and minis to read as trades or online.

I can't do that with Static. Richie coming out, Wade's death, Static thinking about sex, the episode that became a Static Shock eps, Gil Kane's issue and the Lost Boys in Static are NOT in trades or online legally.

Priest's whole Steel run is not in trade.

Look at the upcoming John Stewart hard cover-they THREW crap together for John.

Top bad now he is just a side Characters/ the T'Chaka to Shuris origin story of becoming BP" I think that's where the fear and uncertainty starts to play.
    For the most part Marvel has tried to show Shuri as herself at least in the novels that they put out.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Not all the time.

Especially for black characters.

What do Miles Morales, Duke Thomas, Moon Girl, Flint, Jason Rusch, Riri Williams and Luke Fox have that Storm, Monica, Static, Black Lightning, Hotspot, Hardware, Icon, Cyborg, Falcon, Vixen, John Stewart, Steel, Panther, War Machine, Luke Cage, Synch and Brother Voodoo don't have?

ALL their appearances are in trades.

If I want to read about Miles Morales-I have every single one of his solos, guest spots, team books and minis to read as trades or online.

I can't do that with Static. Richie coming out, Wade's death, Static thinking about sex, the episode that became a Static Shock eps, Gil Kane's issue and the Lost Boys in Static are NOT in trades or online legally.

Priest's whole Steel run is not in trade.

Look at the upcoming John Stewart hard cover-they THREW crap together for John.

For the most part Marvel has tried to show Shuri as herself at least in the novels that they put out.
    I believe we were assuming that the people who championed how great a character was in 80s/90s would still have the issues in their collection. If they didn't barring some incident(flood or fire) they must not care all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Well at least Coates is giving us Black Superman

I'd rather go see black panther: wakanda forever 3x back to back to back where tchalal dies 3x and they proclaim shuri the greatest panther ever than go see black superman with money going into Coates pockets
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'd rather go see black panther: wakanda forever 3x back to back to back where tchalal dies 3x and they proclaim shuri the greatest panther ever than go see black superman with money going into Coates pockets
    Ditto.
    This is not what equality looks like.

A perfectly fine MR TERRIFIC or Vixen sitting right there for an "all black wakanda forever-esk" movie and they cant get green lit?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

did BP appear in anything today?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    did BP appear in anything today?
    He threatened hulk a bit and then realized he was in danger lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

He threatened hulk a bit and then realized he was in danger lol
    really? which book? avengers?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    really? which book? avengers?
    Hulk book

It isn't worth buying just for his appearance.

spoilers:
    Avengers show up in the end. Thor smacks hulk a few times, then he walks outside and the avengers are there. Hulk makes a comment about "another idaho" and Panther says something about "it is 7 vs 1"... and then he basically goes "oh no" and realizes Red Shulk is there too.

Avengers are about to get curb stomped lol
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Ditto.
    This is not what equality looks like.

A perfectly fine MR TERRIFIC or Vixen sitting right there for an "all black wakanda forever-esk" movie and they cant get green lit?
    or just use Val Zod for bast sake

or just use Val Zod for bast sake
    And they’re doing all this after Ray Fisher dropped the aether on them. Very sus.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Hulk book

spoilers:
    Avengers show up in the end. Thor smacks hulk a few times, then he walks outside and the avengers are there. Hulk makes a comment about "another idaho" and Panther says something about "it is 7 vs 1"... and then he basically goes "oh no" and realizes Red Shulk is there too.

end of spoilers

Question:
    spoilers:
    Is Red She-Hulk Betty Ross? I remember she got turned into Red Harpy, is she back to being Red She-Hulk or is it someone else?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Well at least Coates is giving us Black Superman

Ironically I think thats the type of thing that will make them bring T'Challa back. You know Feige is competitive.

The fact that they posted this news on Henry Cavill's birthday is kind of petty
    Last edited by Dboi654; 05-05-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Question:
    spoilers:
    Is Red She-Hulk Betty Ross? I remember she got turned into Red Harpy, is she back to being Red She-Hulk or is it someone else?
    end of spoilers
    idk man, it was a red person hahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Question:
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    She is still the Harpy in this issue.

Hulk book

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I still want to get it if BP is there. Which Hulk issue? Thanks