Page 182 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 15079
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I've never seen those scans before

What ist he trade called? Looks interesting ish

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Avengers Forever? It was a standalone Kurt Busiek Avengers trade. It's a really fun story .
    Yes, the story is called Avengers Forever by Kurt Busiek & Carlos Pacheco, with assist from Roger Stern. One of my favorite Avengers stories.

Old King T'Challa is only in a few issues, not the whole story.

Yeah, I can't call him Old Man T'Challa.

E-man keeps dropping truth bombs

You know what? E-Man earned himself a subscriber.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Yes, the story is called Avengers Forever by Kurt Busiek & Carlos Pacheco, with assist from Roger Stern. One of my favorite Avengers stories.

Old King T'Challa is only in a few issues, not the whole story.

Yeah, I can't call him Old Man T'Challa.
    Of course not, Old King for sure, but he is far from an "old man" he would be the equivalent to anime characters who look old yes, but the power they wield spanks the pants off all the younger powerful characters no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

Doing gods work. More of us need to voice our love for the character and get this to trend atleast once. Never know the effect it could have
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-08-2021 at 05:22 PM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Some leaks about T'Challa in the Avengers game.

About his playstyle:
    spoilers:
    Each of his weapons have different animations. His claws were my favorite to use. When using his daggers, you can aim and his range attacks will turn into kinetic spears. But the spears barely do as much damage. His kinetic staff does a really decent amount of damage. There's a really nice detail when using kinetic weapons, they leave this purple particle trail when swinging your staff or throwing a spear. Unfortunately they didn't let me play T'challa's operation. Though when I was going to the war table, I did see that it was Called "Welcome to Wakanda".
    end of spoilers

About his costumes:
    spoilers:
    1. His iconic skin has been tweaked and isn't covered in a lot of buckles like the concept art was

2. A good majority of his outfits has a golden and white variant (as in different color markings on the suit)

3. He has his suit from the man without fear comic run . This one really looks beautiful

4. they did a spin off of his first appearance from the fantastic four comic back in the 70s (the one that from ultimate alliance 2 with the short cape and the strap across his chest.)

5. He does have a "Stark Tech" outfit but when you see it, it's going to remind of his outfit from Black Panther And The Agents Of Wakanda #3

5. He has one more outfit from the fantastic four series it's from Fantastic Four Vol 1 607
    and Yes, he has capes with different sizes too.

and the last one they showed me was one that was a sleeves outfit with a cowl. This one reminded me of the ultimate avengers 2 black panther.
    end of spoilers

These are from 4chan and I'm not posting the links because 4chan is a cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

E-Man is right on spot on this video. They need to recast T'Challa, you can't just put 55+ years of stories in the bin just because the actor has passed away. My condolences for Chadwick, but he was an actor who portraits that character, while T'Challa is a character on its own. They should recast, you can't put the destiny of a character from a comic book tied up to an actor life. That not how the industry works, that is not what the fans want.

And guys don't forget to retweet that tweet. Let the MCU hear your voices. Share, like, and spread the hashtag.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-08-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

About his playstyle:
    spoilers:
    Each of his weapons have different animations. His claws were my favorite to use. When using his daggers, you can aim and his range attacks will turn into kinetic spears. But the spears barely do as much damage. His kinetic staff does a really decent amount of damage. There's a really nice detail when using kinetic weapons, they leave this purple particle trail when swinging your staff or throwing a spear. Unfortunately they didn't let me play T'challa's operation. Though when I was going to the war table, I did see that it was Called "Welcome to Wakanda".
    end of spoilers

About his costumes:
    spoilers:
    1. His iconic skin has been tweaked and isn't covered in a lot of buckles like the concept art was

2. A good majority of his outfits has a golden and white variant (as in different color markings on the suit)

3. He has his suit from the man without fear comic run . This one really looks beautiful

4. they did a spin off of his first appearance from the fantastic four comic back in the 70s (the one that from ultimate alliance 2 with the short cape and the strap across his chest.)

5. He does have a "Stark Tech" outfit but when you see it, it's going to remind of his outfit from Black Panther And The Agents Of Wakanda #3

5. He has one more outfit from the fantastic four series it's from Fantastic Four Vol 1 607

and the last one they showed me was one that was a sleeves outfit with a cowl. This one reminded me of the ultimate avengers 2 black panther.
    end of spoilers

Interesting. I still think that they need to do a lot of rework on the game, but T'Challa does sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

About his playstyle:
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

About his costumes:
    spoilers:

end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Sounds a little EMH where they take the daggers and morph it around a little, on-top of using his claws.
    end of spoilers

30 bucks still seems too much fort that game.

Gotta start showing up in the walmart cheapo section soon
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    30 bucks still seems too much fort that game.

Gotta start showing up in the walmart cheapo section soon
    Because the game is doing very poorly right now. The big update on March 18th, 2021 should add more things to the game like customizable HARM Rooms, Selective Drop by your choice or something like that as far as I understood and of course Hawkeye. The bad news is that they do plan to increase the grind for levelling.

Ryan Coogler in an interview about Judas and the Black Messiah. Speaks about Chadwick and BP. The full interview is worth a listen
    https://twitter.com/jemelehill/statu...974421504?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    E-Man is right on spot on this video. They need to recast T'Challa, you can't just put 55+ years of stories in the bin just because the actor has passed away. My condolences for Chadwick, but he was an actor who portraits that character, while T'Challa is a character on its own. They should recast, you can't put the destiny of a character from a comic book tied up to an actor life. That not how the industry works, that is not what the fans want.

And guys don't forget to retweet that tweet. Let the MCU hear your voices. Share, like, and spread the hashtag.
    Ive done my part. We all know how many un-fans Tchalla has. Haters of him and his accomplishments who have hated the character ever since hudlin started elevating his profile on the marvel world stage among his peers. Even some haters of the storm pairing hoping t'challa never shows up again to avoid that.
    These are the loudest voices pretending to want the black "mary sue" character removed to "honor" Boseman.

We should be heard as well.
    Last edited by Ekie; 03-09-2021 at 04:50 PM.

The anthology book is available now. Kindle has some of the first stories for free.

The first story is by Maurice Broaddus with Queend Divine Justice as the storyteller. It's fire. The closest I've ever seen to Priest. Its within his continuity too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The anthology book is available now. Kindle has some of the first stories for free.

The first story is by Maurice Broaddus with Queend Divine Justice as the storyteller. It's fire. The closest I've ever seen to Priest. Its within his continuity too.
    Is it in novel form?