Page 244 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Understandable where ya coming from my brother I still think Croc Avatar would work but regardless love interest issue needs to be fix ASAP

Both Nakia were killed in efforts seemly to showcase O, which why this love interest issue is of a TOP priority imo. That’s type of thing has to stop.
    Yeah. Botj issues involved Her, funny how much disrespect T'Challa, his nation, and supporting cast all get shown in order to prop her up for the last 5 years... And that is why none of the people Coates associated with need to be anywhere near the book at all

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Naw, that Coates Panther is pushing 55 now, look at that face mane lol
    Dude spent 5 years in intergalactic Wakanda, aged him 20 years. He started the run as a young man eager to crush the empire, now at the end him and nuM'Baku are now the Golden boys lol

Speaking of Intergalactic Wakanda I was HYPED for it because we were gonna see Black Excellence in the cosmos. And was gonna end my boycott of Coates but I heard its just some slave revolt against the Wakanda galactic empire smdh. I really hope with the new writer we still have intergalactic Wakanda but not getting my hopes up. Thats what Hickman planned too...

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    T'Challa should be in his early 30s right now. During McGregor's run there was an issue that revealed that T'Challa was 19 when he took the herb and became BP. On Priest's site he says that T'Challa was 23 when he faced the F4 and by time The Client happens 10 years has passed putting him at 33 and by time Priest's run is over 2 years passed making him 35 which would make him the same age as MCU T'Challa.

I remember seeing somewhere either in one of the old threads or another site that during WitBP? T'Challa is supposed to be 24. T'Challa spent 5 or 8 years in the future in the current arc so he should be back to his mid to late 30s.

The age gap between T'Challa and Shuri I believe was originally 12 years since she wasn't born yet when T'Chaka was killed. The new version in Rise has her as a kid when T'Chaka died so I guess the new age gap is probably around 6 years which should put her in her late 20s.
    You are definitely correct, which is why unless it’s said on panel if u deage on u have to deage the other. I’d prefer BP be 33-37 & Shuri be 25-28 but that’s can’t be case with how ethier (especially Shuri) have shown/drawn for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah. Botj issues involved Her, funny how much disrespect T'Challa, his nation, and supporting cast all get shown in order to prop her up for the last 5 years... And that is why none of the people Coates associated with need to be anywhere near the book at all
    Which is y O is the toxic Ex & not just the ex. Toxic ex is her role in myths now it’s need to be solidified as such

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Understandable where ya coming from my brother I still think Croc Avatar would work but regardless love interest issue needs to be fix ASAP

Both Nakia were killed in efforts seemly to showcase O, which why this love interest issue is of a TOP priority imo. That’s type of thing has to stop.
    It's funny that after 5yrs wasting time on their relationship, a side X-Men book basically ended it in a single issue lol.

With the cameo in Fal/WS ep 3...

spoilers:
    I wonder if Falcon gets his near captain america suit from Wakanda?

There really aren't a lot of super geniuses that make armor left in the MCU with Stark being dead.

If Bucky still has a good relationship with Wakanda post whatever happens with Zemo, it could make sense. Could be a gift.
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    Speaking of Intergalactic Wakanda I was HYPED for it because we were gonna see Black Excellence in the cosmos. And was gonna end my boycott of Coates but I heard its just some slave revolt against the Wakanda galactic empire smdh. I really hope with the new writer we still have intergalactic Wakanda but not getting my hopes up. Thats what Hickman planned too...
    Thing is, it started off relatively alright. T'Challa was kicking ass and shredding through goons..
    Then that went kn for like 5-6 issues without there being any real plot movement, then him and nuNakia got close, then she 180 flipped, the plot got stupid, then stopped moving, then more pis,
    then it just crashed downhill even more as Coates settled back onto to his usual BS. It's crazy that the two stories BP fans wanted explored (Where did bast go and vibranium origins/ space faring) got turned onto the most boring, unoriginal garbage we see today. Like how do you make Wakanda vs future evil Wakanda so boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Thing is, it started off relatively alright. T'Challa was kicking ass and shredding through goons..
    Then that went kn for like 5-6 issues without there being any real plot movement, then him and nuNakia got close, then she 180 flipped, the plot got stupid, then stopped moving, then more pis,
    then it just crashed downhill even more as Coates settled back onto to his usual BS. It's crazy that the two stories BP fans wanted explored (Where did bast go and vibranium origins/ space faring) got turned onto the most boring, unoriginal garbage we see today. Like how do you make Wakanda vs future evil Wakanda so boring?

Our hope for amazing afrofuturism and Black excellence in the cosmos gone....

spoilers:

There really aren't a lot of super geniuses that make armor left in the MCU with Stark being dead.

If Bucky still has a good relationship with Wakanda post whatever happens with Zemo, it could make sense. Could be a gift.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That would be a neat way of working in Black Panther giving Sam his wings after he already got a new suit.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    That would be a neat way of working in Black Panther giving Sam his wings after he already got a new suit.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They said in epII that the tech was owned by the government

maybe giving him wakandan tech gets around that issue... the tech can finally be "sams" and just just on loan
    end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    You mean you werent interested in Aftican space slavery?

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Another thing they can have Shuri steal from Tchallas story

A new recast petition is up. The last one is at about 2,300 signatures. Obviously petitions don't magically make things happen but they are good way to have your voice heard. Take a second in sign

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-reca...a-5de2f4a46867

Extraordinary Member

Off topic but spoilers for the new Loki trailer

spoilers:
    Gugu Mbatha-Raw is playing Ravonna in Loki.

Outside of Black Panther franchise, Kang/Ravonna may be the first black romantic couple in the MCU.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Will Evans; 04-05-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    A new recast petition is up. The last one is at about 2,300 signatures. Obviously petitions don't magically make things happen but they are good way to have your voice heard. Take a second in sign

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-reca...a-5de2f4a46867
    Already signed.