Page 847 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 347747797837843844845846847848849850851857897947 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The Harder They Fall

Sidenote
    1. Elba could have been a great Priest Panther years ago.
    2. I still feel Lakeith should have been Achebe. Who knows maybe by doing a smaller film they could have got the sequel out before Chad's health got bad.
    Good gesture.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    no idea who "grace" is but she has no idea what she's talking about. like, zero.
    Agreed!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Feels CW “WE are the Flash/Black Panther” esque. Not thrilled at the whole “anyone can wear the mask” sentiment.
    Hahaha.....good reminder. Same thing in the Ironfist series. Lololol.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I am frankly STUNNED by how fickle you are all being.

We know NOTHING about BPWF, just suppositions and extrapolations based on a months-old comment made before the movie even started filming, and so many of you are writing the movie off sight unseen, taking every random rumor (made by folks who know as much as we do) as fact, "just in case".

How about we make a pledge? Stop griping about Shuri/Okoye/M'Baku/W'Kabi/Goon Slam Gary becoming BP until we AT LEAST get a synopsis, if not a trailer?

Because, as things stand now, you are complaining over ephemera.

"Some idiot on Twitter claims that the new Black Panther will be a transgender teenager! I'm boycotting the film!"
    Good point, cosigned!!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Not groundbreaking but DRPK is one of the legit scoopers out there.
    Brandon Katz
    @Great_Katzby
    If true, I would’ve preferred Nakia and M’Baku as co-leads. But Ryan Coogler has reached the point of his career where I will never doubt him.
    Quote Tweet
    BlackNNerdyNetwork
    @BlackNNerdyNet
    · 1h
    Shuri will be the lead of #BlackPantherWakandaForever, with Namor as the villain. (Source:@DanielRPK)
    Just a news guy reacting. I get what he's saying about down the line, but then why make it a "Black Panther" movie anyway. Just make it a Wakandan spinoff movie and that takes a lot of the drama.

Brandon Katz
    @Great_Katzby
    Replying to
    @mingorubies
    I'm glad they didn't recast T'Challa. There's precedent for multiple characters taking on the mantle in the comics and the role can always be recast down the line rather than a direct sequel barely removed from his passing.

Also another "rumor" that comes from someone not as credible says Wakanda will get an animated series.

Binge Watch This
    @BingeWatchThis_
    It's been revealed that Ryan Coogler's Wakanda series for Disney Plus will be animated and will focus on "the nation of Wakanda and show off various inhabitants." (Via:
    @ThatHashtagShow
    )
    https://twitter.com/BingeWatchThis_/...70905106042885

So many people eating off T'Challa except T'Challa if true. And to be fair yes I wanted all these spinoffs I just assumed T'Challa would still be on the big screen as well.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 11-04-2021 at 03:30 PM.

The reaction on twitter has been mostly let down by Shuri being a lead in the movie and the rumored Wakanda tv series being animated instead of live action.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Covid man. People aren't eager to gather in confined spaces knowing they could be exposed even if they are vaccinated.

But even if they aren't going to theaters, there's still buzz about certain movies good or bad. Look at Eternals(which I think will be a good movie), there's conversation around the movie because of the diversity of cast and characters, which some people don't like. They tried to bomb it on Rotten Tomatoes which seams the popular thing for haters to do.

Maybe the lull caused by the pandemic and Chris Evans and RDJ taking their final bows have caused some uncertainty around the MCU. I think that if Chad were still alive, he would have continued the hype around the MCU as the new face.
    Yeah I could see T'Challa and strange and maybe CM being the new faces, however, with Chad gone I think WK is going to fade into the background unless they recast and bring in someone who can raise the hype up around BP

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah I could see T'Challa and strange and maybe CM being the new faces, however, with Chad gone I think WK is going to fade into the background unless they recast and bring in someone who can raise the hype up around BP
    Keep an eye out for Aldis or Yahya if they decide to defect from DC. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The reaction on twitter has been mostly let down by Shuri being a lead in the movie and the rumored Wakanda tv series being animated instead of live action.
    I mean, assuming it was true, are you really that surprised? Assuming it is true, they are taking the weakest actor and making them the lead, who has already shown her idiocy, animated show over Live show will bring less eyes and appears as less confidence, and we know the Yas queen crowd ain't going to support Shuri. T'Challa IS the franchise

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    There are others as well. O don't think they necessarily have to wait for those two to leave. Though Aldis would be great, I think Sope is also solid

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Warner Bros seems to be in love with Yahya. From Aquaman to Matrix Resurrections and then the Furiosa movie.

Don't know if they will let him go but anything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Warner Bros seems to be in love with Yahya. From Aquaman to Matrix Resurrections and then the Furiosa movie.

Don't know if they will let him go but anything is possible
    Yeah. But then again Yahya’s Star is rising. Let’s not forget that he initially auditioned for M’Baku in the original film before the role eventually went to Winston Duke. Aldis is on the rise as well. Especially with these reports saying how great his chemistry is with Pierce Brosnan in Black Adam.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Extraordinary Member

http://https://screenrant.com/madam-...teyana-taylor/

Gotta say T.T. is a dead ringer for Slay...

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    http://https://screenrant.com/madam-...teyana-taylor/

Gotta say T.T. is a dead ringer for Slay...
    She looks the part for sure. But I need a better gauge for her acting abilities because the only movie I saw her in was Madeas Big Happy Family (the girl that was screaming “BYRAAAaaaaAaaAaaNnN!”)
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Gotta say that Jonathan Majors would have been a good T'Challa as well. At least we get him as Kang.