Page 521 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    After reading today's Avengers issue, it's clear that Jason Aaron absolutely LOVES T'Challa.

He's giving him ALL the feats.
    Which Avengers issue #? I didn’t see one for today.
    Last edited by Vanguard; 06-23-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Interesting news (MCU)
    Starts filming in two weeks
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/wh...-expect-it/16/

Charles Murphy
    @_CharlesMurphy
    Black Panther 2 hype level continues to increase.

Charles Murphy
    @_CharlesMurphy
    As a comic book reader, I guess I see "Black Panther" as a mantle, not a character. As an MCU fan, I guess I see "Black Panther" as a mantle, not a character.
    Maybe I'm mistaken.
    Some people argued back

Mika Shaye
    @mikashaye
    Replying to
    @_CharlesMurphy
    Lol I know what was said in CW and I know the character's history. My point is, we have actually *seen* Black Panther used as more of a mantel. T'Challa has been the main BP since the character's debut. Shuri's time as BP doesn't even begin to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Heroes Return #1

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I don't really like the sound of this solicit. T'Challa's new enemies are always two steps ahead? That's HIS job.

As for Storm as LI... see the SWORD #8 solicit. She's busy.

Even if storm is involved in this new run I'm extremely excited simply for the fact that coats is gone we might actually get something that resembles comic book fantasy and escapism combined with a competent and in character t'challa. That's all I'm asking for as I continue to purchase Green Lantern in order to get the writer I want on the actual book in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Heroes Return #1
    Thanks, I figured that’s what he meant. TChalla has shown off in that series, but it’s not canon.

Thanks, I figured that’s what he meant. TChalla has shown off in that series, but it’s not canon.
    MCU Shuri and MCUBaku running around im not sure cannon even exists

Ultimate Member

Sorry, I meant Heroes Return.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Even if storm is involved in this new run I'm extremely excited simply for the fact that coats is gone we might actually get something that resembles comic book fantasy and escapism combined with a competent and in character t'challa. That's all I'm asking for as I continue to purchase Green Lantern in order to get the writer I want on the actual book in the future
    The bar is in hell I tell you lol. Read the current Captain Marvel book, if Ridley is 3/5 as good that mediocre ass book I’ll be satisfied. I’m perfectly fine with a safe boring BP book that at bare minimum respects the character and lore.

I don’t expect Priest or Hudlin levels of worldbuilding and character work, just give me a half decent story that doesn’t make me roll my eyes every issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Sorry, I meant Heroes Return.
    It’s ok, I immediately went to the app.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The Last Annihilation - I'm not reading the rest of it, but this is very tempting - especially with Evan Narcisse.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    No treehouse rape camps. No Griot. Nor Orisha. No Changemire. No Goon Slam Gary. No Midnight Angels.

No king who became a slave who became a king who became a legend blah blah blah.

I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    The bar is in hell I tell you lol. Read the current Captain Marvel book, if Ridley is 3/5 as good that mediocre ass book I’ll be satisfied. I’m perfectly fine with a safe boring BP book that at bare minimum respects the character and lore.

I don’t expect Priest or Hudlin levels of worldbuilding and character work, just give me a half decent story that doesn’t make me roll my eyes every issue.
    Like David Liss.

I think the new hero emerging in the solicits for Annihilation Wakanda #1 is going to be Shuri. I could be wrong, and I hope I am, because that’s too obvious imo. And I like her in the role of being just a tech genius who helps out when she needs to.
    They need to focus on building T'Challas world first before trying to introduce supporting cast members into the hero role. T'Challa needs to be written consistently in the MU and his solo first, then they can try and lift up the others

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

I don't want any world building really.

Jus tgive me a T'challa story lol. I don't want anymore new characters or spending time on some Z lister who might be in the MCU. I'm over it.

I'll allow a new spy and that is it damnit lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html