Page 838 of 926 FirstFirst ... 338738788828834835836837838839840841842848888 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 13886
  1. #12556
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Okoye news is pretty old tbh

  2. #12557
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Finished the War for Wakanda expansion. Finally got good boss fights! Took them long enough lol. Level design was pretty cool although I do wish we had gotten to explore more of the urban areas of Wakanda. Ultimately it feel like a cool tech demo of what a BP game could be, but it was still held back by how lackluster the base gameplay for Avengers is with the loot and the health sponges.
    Won’t lie, the Klaw fight kinda pissed me off since it took me four tries to beat him. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  3. #12558
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Any current BP news?

  4. #12559
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Won’t lie, the Klaw fight kinda pissed me off since it took me four tries to beat him. Lol.
    I beat him in two but I’m embarrassed to admit I died a lot on that vibranium purification platform section because I forgot BP could wall run like Cap
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  5. #12560
    Invincible Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    20,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Any current BP news?
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  6. #12561
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I beat him in two but I’m embarrassed to admit I died a lot on that vibranium purification platform section because I forgot BP could wall run like Cap
    Lol. But yeah, repetitive gameplay aside there’s a great foundation story wise to follow up with an actual Black Panther game. Though as I’ve said, I’d get Eidos Montreal to work on it since Crystal Dynamics keeps ruining their reputation. Or if you want to start fresh, have Sucker Punch or Santa Monica work on it. Just as long as the voice actors carry over from Avengers.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  7. #12562
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Okoye news is pretty old tbh
    Haven't we known about a Dora-focused spinoff for a while?

  8. #12563
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Haven't we known about a Dora-focused spinoff for a while?
    Yes it was announced last year

  9. #12564
    Invincible Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    20,075

    Default

    I bet you a rogue Dora like Malice is gonna be the villain.

    then it makes some sense the Doras would be bringing in their own.

    It will go over some the Dora training and have Okoye and Malice be rivals/friends until Malice does somethign and breaks off.

    10 years later she resurfaces and Okoye is responsible for bringing in her ex friend.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  10. #12565
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I bet you a rogue Dora like Malice is gonna be the villain.

    then it makes some sense the Doras would be bringing in their own.

    It will go over some the Dora training and have Okoye and Malice be rivals/friends until Malice does somethign and breaks off.

    10 years later she resurfaces and Okoye is responsible for bringing in her ex friend.
    Remember 2018 hype and excitement those were good times..now I'm like meh I'm still going to support the film but I'm not really hyped about it..

  11. #12566
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Remember 2018 hype and excitement those were good times..now I'm like meh I'm still going to support the film but I'm not really hyped about it..
    I just wish Chadwick found out he had cancer when it was in its early stages because then he could’ve beaten it and we could’ve avoided this mess. Dammit man why did it have to be him?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  12. #12567
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I bet you a rogue Dora like Malice is gonna be the villain.

    then it makes some sense the Doras would be bringing in their own.

    It will go over some the Dora training and have Okoye and Malice be rivals/friends until Malice does somethign and breaks off.

    10 years later she resurfaces and Okoye is responsible for bringing in her ex friend.
    So in other words, another Taskmaster where the character is completely changed. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  13. #12568
    Ultimate Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I bet you a rogue Dora like Malice is gonna be the villain.

    then it makes some sense the Doras would be bringing in their own.

    It will go over some the Dora training and have Okoye and Malice be rivals/friends until Malice does somethign and breaks off.

    10 years later she resurfaces and Okoye is responsible for bringing in her ex friend.
    Zzz been there done that. Gimme some wardog advanced hypertech super spy stuff. That's about the only thing that could make me mildy interested in the MCU/ anything BP related without T'Challa.

  14. #12569
    Incredible Member Vanguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    631

    Default


    image uploader

    Just a nice feat for TChalla’s suit I felt like bringing up. The suit can repair itself when it takes on a large amount of damage. It seems to happen in a matter of seconds. I can’t remember what caused the damage, had to be something powerful considering what it takes to tear it.

  15. #12570
    On a Mission… DigiCom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post

    image uploader

    Just a nice feat for TChalla’s suit I felt like bringing up. The suit can repair itself when it takes on a large amount of damage. It seems to happen in a matter of seconds. I can’t remember what caused the damage, had to be something powerful considering what it takes to tear it.
    "How do you propose we stop Mephisto, oh mighty King of the Avengers?"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •