Page 58 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    only one that said anything was Chadwick's brother and no one brought up the story and no one gave a ****.
    Honestly I'm even more pissed off that someone asked his brother that. He's grieving and isn't exactly going to be rational. The last thing we need is him being pushed towards conspiracy theory nonsense because of his grief.

People need to think about stuff like that instead of so badly getting their clickbait-y sound bite.

Michael B. Jordan Says He Would Return for Black Panther 2 If Asked
    https://people.com/movies/michael-b-...r-2-exclusive/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    It's just amazing how Feige & Coogler have gone from BP fandom darlings to The Enemy™ without having filmed a single frame, just because they aren't handling Chadwick's untimely passing in the way people want them to. All based on rumors from the same sites "everybody knew" about before the first film.

As for online pushback affecting future projects... it doesn't happen. Seriously. Film studios only care about fan wallets, not fan opinions.
    Why is Coogler the enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Honestly I'm even more pissed off that someone asked his brother that. He's grieving and isn't exactly going to be rational. The last thing we need is him being pushed towards conspiracy theory nonsense because of his grief.

People need to think about stuff like that instead of so badly getting their clickbait-y sound bite.
    His brother actually wasnt asked he volunteeered the information because the questioner didnt ask.
    From his answer I believe he and his brother have probably had conversations about hollywood and Black treatment.
    After the Cyborg issue we see now
    The Fin issue we saw
    And every other issue surrounding black portrayal in hollywood

Is it really that much of a conspiracy theory?

It's just amazing how Feige & Coogler have gone from BP fandom darlings to The Enemy™ without having filmed a single frame, just because they aren't handling Chadwick's untimely passing in the way people want them to. All based on rumors from the same sites "everybody knew" about before the first film.

As for online pushback affecting future projects... it doesn't happen. Seriously. Film studios only care about fan wallets, not fan opinions.
    Yeah I'm not going to badmouth Feige because I don't agree with his decision about T'Challa. Especially if I'm continuing to watch Marvel Studios product. Right now I just intend not to watch BP2 without T'Challa in it.

IFilm studios only care about fan wallets, not fan opinions.
    bingo.

If you don't like the direction BP is going, don't buy tickets and don't buy merch. That is all that they care about.

Plus... just for your own mental health, you shouldn't pay for something to watch that you know will piss you off lol. Like, I hate not recasting and I won't pay for the movie because the whole 2 hours, I will just be pissed off. Why would I do this to myself?

Hate watching something is stupid. Some of the people in this thread are acting like the comicgaters that can't stop trashing Captain Marvel and the like.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah I'm not going to badmouth Feige because I don't agree with his decision about T'Challa. Especially if I'm continuing to watch Marvel Studios product. Right now I just intend not to watch BP2 without T'Challa in it.
    Yeah I mean, I think his BP2 decision is a stupid ass decision and I am not happy with it. But I am still watching WandaVision (can't decide if I like it though), I am pretty excited about Falcon/WS, Thor, Shang, and such.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Yeah I mean, I think his BP2 decision is a stupid ass decision and I am not happy with it. But I am still watching WandaVision (can't decide if I like it though), I am pretty excited about Falcon/WS, Thor, Shang, and such.
    Everything else looks good. I really want to see Eternals. I think it will be a big hit.

Apart from Blade, Shang Chi and Doctor Strange 2, I ain't watching s***. Sorry Mr Feige/Disney, but y'all did this.

Mighty Member

bingo.

If you don't like the direction BP is going, don't buy tickets and don't buy merch. That is all that they care about.

Plus... just for your own mental health, you shouldn't pay for something to watch that you know will piss you off lol. Like, I hate not recasting and I won't pay for the movie because the whole 2 hours, I will just be pissed off. Why would I do this to myself?

Hate watching something is stupid. Some of the people in this thread are acting like the comicgaters that can't stop trashing Captain Marvel and the like.
    Yup. No T'Challa, no $ from me. Why would I watch a film about Watson with no Holmes? Valeria with no Conan? Moonglum with no Elric? Bucephilis with no Alexander?
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

How yall would rather watch Wandavision than a non T'Challa Black Panther movie.

Dont watch none of Marvel if you're that mad. There's real principle in that. However, picking and choosing to ignore a majority black cast film (that doesnt get that many opportunities for stuff like this anyway)

Its just a laughable take. Give Feige money for this, but dont give Feige money for something predominantly black. I dont get it.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 01-27-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

"That's something that is very, very near and dear to my heart for a lot of obvious reasons," says Jordan, 33, adding of the death of star Chadwick Boseman, "[I] had a really tough year losing somebody close to me. And what that means for that franchise is it was devastating."

"But being in that world in a character that I loved playing, and working with [writer/director Ryan Coogler] and all that good stuff, it's family. We created a family over there," he continues. "So to be able to be in that world again is something that, I think, will always be on the table in some capacity."
    Dont see how he has time if he's filming/directing Creed 3.I also think Ryan wouldnt wait so late to inform if he's in or not. Maybe he's just hinting at a possible cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    How yall would rather watch Wandavision than a non T'Challa Black Panther movie.

Dont watch none of Marvel if you're that mad. There's real principle in that. However, picking and choosing to ignore a majority black cast film (that doesnt get that many opportunities for stuff like this anyway)

Its just a laughable take. Give Feige money for this, but dont give Feige money for something predominantly black. I dont get it.
    It’s simple, when I read or see something with the title Black Panther, I’m there for T’Challa. Period. Black Panther for the past 50+ years has been T’Challas story. If he’s not in it then I see no need to continue to support BP’s side of the MCU.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Because Wanda and Vision are in WandaVision?

Don't tout a Black Panther movie without having T'Challa in it. Call it something else.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Yup. No T'Challa, no $ from me. Why would I watch a film about Watson with no Holmes? Valeria with no Conan? Moonglum with no Elric? Bucephilis with no Alexander?
    Marvel and all of the white people that are defending this decision will tell you that the main character will still be black so you should watch it.

Personally I'm not going to support the movie financially or verbally(which i will freely continue to be vocal about). And probably will cut down on my intake of it all Marvel products that my favorite character isn't involved in.
    Last edited by Ekie; 01-27-2021 at 04:01 PM.