Page 653 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 15079

Some nice skins for BP. If I were a gamer on a regular basis I would look forward to playing.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Hi res skins. You can zoom in to see the details
    This one reminds me somewhat of a cross between Blade and when Kasper Cole was posing as Black Panther and wore a jacket or trench coat over the Panther Habit. Not a bad look, by the way; kind of inspires me for my take on Black Panther 2099, specifically a story in which the future Black Panther goes (mostly) incognito in Nueva York to put a halt to Alchemax's attempts to use biogenetically and/or cybernetically enhanced "corporate raiders" to end Wakanda's reign as the sole remaining bastion against the megacorps' global dominance.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Beautiful……….

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m loving these skins. I just completed the main campaign for avengers today. Now all there’s left to do is wait a couple more weeks.
    Whats your psn? We will have to team up
    PSN: EkieofWichita

A little busy but I do like the vibrainum weave looking like... well... a weave lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Namora has seemingly been cast.

And it is interesting how hard they are marketing "chadwick's last appearance." Guess it is ok to make money off a dead dude for that....

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Those designs look fantastic. I like all of them better than the starting skin lol. I really hope the story lives up to the hype. Narcisse is saying all the right things about this version of Black Panther and it seems like they’re trying to make something distinct that honors everything that came before.

And if this ends up being a success I wonder if his stock will rise with Marvel and they’ll consider him to take on the solo. He definitely has the passion and I get the impression that if he was offered the main BP book he’d take it in a heartbeat. And if this DLC revitalizes the entire game I hope that pushes Marvel to consider a genuine BP solo game (even though I know it’ll probably not happen for a variety of reasons lol).

This ones my favorite, I do wish though that the designs on the arms, sides, legs and boots weren't so prominent though, an in-between would be good. More prominent then the grooves on the mask but not as prominent as the ones on the rest of the body

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Those designs look fantastic. I like all of them better than the starting skin lol. I really hope the story lives up to the hype. Narcisse is saying all the right things about this version of Black Panther and it seems like they’re trying to make something distinct that honors everything that came before.

And if this ends up being a success I wonder if his stock will rise with Marvel and they’ll consider him to take on the solo. He definitely has the passion and I get the impression that if he was offered the main BP book he’d take it in a heartbeat. And if this DLC revitalizes the entire game I hope that pushes Marvel to consider a genuine BP solo game (even though I know it’ll probably not happen for a variety of reasons lol).
    While I can see narcisse doing a good job with the right help and a little more experience, I really think that RJ should get a shot at the solo before Him. I do t want another Coates situation. T'Challa needs experienced writers for a few years before getting a new person on the solo. Let's hom craft some mini storied for T'Challa or continue the rise series, that allows him to follow the continuity of the main boom while crafting his own stories.

As for the rest. I think of marvel was smart, they would realize that T'Challa is the franchise, the MCU franchise isn't going to be very strong without T'Challa. Even if Shuri takes over there's alot of creative issues that make her weak AF as the franchise lead. If they are wise they will multiverse or ambiguously have T'Challa missing. No body means he can come back it. Bit giving how much they are advertising and promoting essentially the death of T'Challa and the last of Chad, this morbid hype they are trying to push is likely going to make them rethink the situation entirely

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

Video games are just cool for comic book characters.

You always get cool costumes, cool use of powers, villains re-imagined.

I don't even really like Parker Spider-Man but the game was fun as hell.

Like I said earlier, I'm gonna spend the 25 bucks to buy this game after the DLC drops just to support Video Game Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Video games are just cool for comic book characters.

You always get cool costumes, cool use of powers, villains re-imagined.

I don't even really like Parker Spider-Man but the game was fun as hell.

Like I said earlier, I'm gonna spend the 25 bucks to buy this game after the DLC drops just to support Video Game Black Panther.
    I just decided to tweet #MakeABlackPantherGame under every official tweet about the expansion. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Looks like at least one episode will feature T'Challa as BP

New rumor that Riri will make her debut in the sequel.

Incredible Member

Namora...Riri Williams???? BP2:W...gtFo can go suck a big fat one. Marvel have practically shown us the knife before making us watch them stab us in the proverbial.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    While I can see narcisse doing a good job with the right help and a little more experience, I really think that RJ should get a shot at the solo before Him. I do t want another Coates situation. T'Challa needs experienced writers for a few years before getting a new person on the solo. Let's hom craft some mini storied for T'Challa or continue the rise series, that allows him to follow the continuity of the main boom while crafting his own stories.

As for the rest. I think of marvel was smart, they would realize that T'Challa is the franchise, the MCU franchise isn't going to be very strong without T'Challa. Even if Shuri takes over there's alot of creative issues that make her weak AF as the franchise lead. If they are wise they will multiverse or ambiguously have T'Challa missing. No body means he can come back it. Bit giving how much they are advertising and promoting essentially the death of T'Challa and the last of Chad, this morbid hype they are trying to push is likely going to make them rethink the situation entirely
    Yea I definitely want Narcisse to get more experience writing comics before he takes on the main solo. 1 critically acclaimed mini series and 2 well received video game stories isn't enough for me to be confident he'll deliver his best work. But I'd like to think that Marvel sees his passion for the character and continues giving him opportunities to build his resume with stuff like the Last Annihilation tie-in. He should be someone they're keeping their eyes on with how good his projects end up being.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    New rumor that Riri will make her debut in the sequel.
    Well she was casted pretty early on so there's a good chance she was always gonna show up in a movie/show before spinning off into her own project. Marvel has tried to push her and Shuri as close friends/rivals in the comics and if it's true the movie is filming at MIT then they could always tie her presence to maybe some kind of Wakandan tech outreach abroad. Not surprising if true even if it's not where I would've first expected her to appear. The film is shaping up to be pretty much what I expected lol.