Page 39 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Coates and Stelfreeze have a fetish at this point with slave imagery
    How is that pic slave imagery?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    Ummm what the hell is going on in this cover. Maybe my mind just stay in the gutter. And the red in the flag symbolizing blood in the water. well ok. Nicely drawn though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    it doest kind of look like some black man in his own blood swimming up to the king but i'm guessing the symbolism is suppose to be the swamp he had to swim through, coates run, to make it back to a throne he already had.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Logically you are right. But the line was designed to give him sympathy and reverence with some which judging by how much its repeated and praised by casual fans who prefer Killmonger...it was successful in its purpose.

Ppl are asking for Killmonger to become Tchalla aka Black Panther for this reason.
    Again, there was nothing heroic about it. He could of been redeemed potentially had he chosen to take up T'Challas offer. But instead he let his pride get in the way. Abd the people calling for Erik and hooting and hollering and raving how he was right and he was the hero... Well they misses the point being made by a long shot and are willingly being ignorant. There was no sympathy or reverence. Just a man who couldn't get passed his own anger to actually try and redeem himself

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Did you miss the lashes on his back or naw?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    hey. facts are facts.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

He asked Tchalla to let him die. So we would have to believe Tchalla ignored that wish thus diminishing Killmongers very popular quote and semiheroic death and reflecting poorly on the character of Tchalla, who will not be around to explain or defend that choice.
    Unless someone else who thought like him-got a hold of the body afterwards. Since no one was around Wakanda for 5 years. I mean it would be a sneaky way to bring in Brother Voodoo and lets not forgot Vibraxas, who mother was experimenting on Wakandans.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I will BP writer Joe Robert Cole said it would diminish his death if he's brought back. Should be noted, but to my knowledge Joe Robert Cole isnt working on the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Ummm what the hell is going on in this cover. Maybe my mind just stay in the gutter. And the red in the flag symbolizing blood in the water. well ok. Nicely drawn though.
    I get the feeling my mind went to the same place yours did.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I guess that franchise FORGOT about a certain flood in Wakanda.....

Along with calls of Namor needs to FINISH the job from that franchise.....

An attempt of GENOCIDE of Wakanda by that franchise....

Wakanda the same franchise that sent the Skrulls packing with a note that said "stay out of Wakanda".

The franchise that can't stop taking shots at the King of Wakanda....

If Wanda was wrong then that franchise was wrong with its antics towards Wakanda AND the Inhumans.
    John Stewart has been DEFINED by that over at DC for HOW MANY YEARS?

Incredible Member

Tchalla did his thing this issue..
    Coates should really feel ashamed about his Tchalla

Logically you are right. But the line was designed to give him sympathy and reverence with some which judging by how much its repeated and praised by casual fans who prefer Killmonger...it was successful in its purpose.

Ppl are asking for Killmonger to become Tchalla aka Black Panther for this reason.
    I think the line was designed to illustrate that he was still immature (like his imagery in the Djalia), and filled with misaimed anger. Too immature to understand that his last bold statement was nonsensical. The twitter people that proclaimed “Kilmonger was right”, didn’t think it through long enough to realize that had his ancestors jump off the ships, he wouldn’t be there to make such a foolish statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    I think the line was designed to illustrate that he was still immature (like his imagery in the Djalia), and filled with misaimed anger. Too immature to understand that his last bold statement was nonsensical. The twitter people that proclaimed “Kilmonger was right”, didn’t think it through long enough to realize that had his ancestors jump off the ships, he wouldn’t be there to make such a foolish statement.
    Killmonger was right people need just a much therapy as Killmonger needed

Dammit, I actually owe Jason Aaron an apology now...

T'Challa's second "fight" in Avengers #41 is actually pretty good. Fans of the Priest era will enjoy it.

And Chadwick Boseman is gone?