Page 140 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I see we have quite a few authors lurking around, curious about the feedback for BP. Happy to see some of them. I wonder who will write BP after Coates, as well. Even though, I do, do love the progress of Storm as a Goddess so far in the Wakanda Franchise!
    Too bad her own franchise couldn’t do that job for her.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Don't forget they repelled thanos army multiple times while simultaneously at war with and then destroyed atlantis. Now your telling me they need folks like rage and Misty to help repel this army??? You know who I would like to see write this final showdown? Redjack.
    lol. i literally have zero idea what's going on in the book. i stopped reading when the rape camps showed up. the art looks pretty amazing though.

Aaaand, going from the reactions in the Storm thread, I can assume these next three issues are just Storm upstaging T’Challa in his own damn book once again as Coates’ parting **** you to the Black Panther franchise. Well good riddance to you too sir.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Too bad her own franchise couldn’t do that job for her.
    I completely agree with you. X-Men office was never successful with Storm build-up after the AvX arc. They completely ruined her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Aaaand, going from the reactions in the Storm thread, I can assume these next three issues are just Storm upstaging T’Challa in his own damn book once again as Coates’ parting **** you to the Black Panther franchise. Well good riddance to you too sir.
    I think the X-office just likes having her around, and that's kind of it. They can't have the X-Men without her, but at the same time, they don't really do anything with her, unless she's dunking on T'challa, or helping her friends dunk on T'challa.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    This pretty much sums up everything.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    If N'Jadaka dies again, then T'Challa should ensure the total annihilation of his body to avoid another resurrection.
    A good idea, generally speaking. If he lives, he'll be much too dangerous. Not for Black Panther, the most dangerous man alive . . . but the rest of the Marvel Universe, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    We couldn't handle that.

Heck that could have been a Marvel wide event.

Everyone facing a version raised under one dictatorship.

Not so much Infinity wars or Secret Empire. What would a Wakandan Fantastic Four look like? Or a Deadpool and Spider-Man that talked crap to you in Wakandan. And we won't invite the Wakandan Punisher. He and Frank might get along too good.
    Good one.

A Black Panther-based line-wide Marvel event would be awesome. Alas, Marvel doesn't seem to have the stones, and I'm not talking about Infinity.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I think the X-office just likes having her around, and that's kind of it. They can't have the X-Men without her, but at the same time, they don't really do anything with her, unless she's dunking on T'challa, or helping her friends dunk on T'challa.
    this all of this!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Idk what anyone says, at least SOME book is highlighting these black heroes for BHM. Haven't seen anything anywhere and some of these characters I havent seen in a while. I can suspend my disbelief for the sake of wanting to actually see them represented.

I've waited too long for the story to continue, let's get this finished folks

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    We couldn't handle that.

Heck that could have been a Marvel wide event.

Everyone facing a version raised under one dictatorship.

Not so much Infinity wars or Secret Empire. What would a Wakandan Fantastic Four look like? Or a Deadpool and Spider-Man that talked crap to you in Wakandan. And we won't invite the Wakandan Punisher. He and Frank might get along too good.
    Seeing what RJ would do with this.. given what we saw with KiB... We would all be like

Wakanda prime unleashed vs empire Wakanda, with T'Challa allowed to be powerful and not an armchair ruler and showing why he is the most dangerous man alive.. Redjack would utterly kill it

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    lol. i literally have zero idea what's going on in the book. i stopped reading when the rape camps showed up. the art looks pretty amazing though.
    Something something, T'Challa apparently the entirety of Coates run didn't want to be King, resented, his people, depressed, a scientist at heart who spied on the Avengers not to gauge if they were a threat to Wakanda but rather to learn form them, something something everything is T'Challas fault.

Basically If I was in charge I would tell you to tell an epic Battle between intergalactic Wakanda vs Wakanda prime and channel all that KiB energy and crank it up to 11

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Idk what anyone says, at least SOME book is highlighting these black heroes for BHM. Haven't seen anything anywhere and some of these characters I havent seen in a while. I can suspend my disbelief for the sake of wanting to actually see them represented.

I've waited too long for the story to continue, let's get this finished folks
    There's always Marvel Voices: Legacy, which is coming out tomorrow, too, but you are right in that if Marvel was serious about this, it would (or at least could) have done a lot more over the course of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Pretty much this. They like having Storm around for legacy and representation's sake, but at this point, it's just coasting on old glories and victories while not doing too much, if anything at all, when it comes to advancing her story and character. That said, considering Synch from Generation X is finally coming back from the Vault (not the MU super-prison, the same Vault that is the domain of the "Children of the Vault") in X-Men #18 tomorrow . . . well, I have my hopes for that overall situation to change, but again at this point, I'm not getting them that high.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The J-man

The J-man

Incredible Member

I might be in The Minority but i want N'jadaka to stick around

Black Panther is Officially Overpowered: Here's Why That's A Good Thing: https://screenrant.com/black-panther...marvel-comics/

Marvel's Stormbreakers Unleash Their Extraordinary Talents on New 'Black Panther' #25 Covers: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ther-25-covers